• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Sun and Moon (private w/Yuutsu)

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
"This is the last time I come down this way at night," Natteo Vadi thought to himself as he wiped the blood from the blade of his hanger with a handkerchief. A ship at sea sitting in the center of a sun disc emblazoned upon it. He took a seat next to the man slumped against the wall, both let out a sigh. For Natteo it was of relief, for the other, it was in resignation.

"What's your name, friend?" Natteo asked.

"Dranessco Benni. Friends called me Ness."

"Good fight then, Ness. You were amazing on the attack." Ness laughed bitterly. Natteo offered the man a water skin that he drank from greedily.

"You were, nrgh! Your guard. I may as well have been fighting a wall!" They both chuckled.

"Do you have any coin?" Natteo asked. Ness reached into his pocket and pulled out a dark iron coin with a grim face on one side. Natteo took it.

"I will give your name to the Moon Pool. Dranessco Benni. You were a good Bravo."

"Thank you, Natteo Vadi. I'm glad . . . to die by your hand." The two men looked at each other. "Valar morghulis," Ness said.

"Valar dohaeris," Natteo responded. Natteo stayed there until the man breathed his last. He then got up and continued on his way to his home.

Natteo found his way to the Outcast Inn, surprisingly quiet for this evening considering on most nights it was a place of drunken revelry of which Natteo normally didn't mind but he thanked the gods was stayed for now. He locked his door tight and tied the windows shut with the curtains. Placing a vase in front of them as well. Lastly he checked for the knife under his pillow before lying his head down to sleep. He was exhausted not just from the surprise fight but for the time spent at sea. Nothing eventful out upon the waters but he was always happy to return home to Braavos. Even when she welcomed him back with a sword waiting in a dark alley.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back