• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *+:。 a smol 'my hero academia' search 。:+*

mammon.

𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵-𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

and the search for more roleplay partners begins!

tenor.gif

1538130637622.png

- - - - - introduction

!! disclaimer: the lowercase is simply for aesthetic, i am literate in rp.

hello, possible new partner! it’s nice to meet you, the name’s smol!

as the title states, i’m searching for a few people who will roleplay mha/bnha with me! i’m all caught up with the anime, recently seen the movie, and am currently reading the manga (as i am writing this, i’m on chapter 171). i’ve been itching to throw myself into more my hero academia roleplays, and even though it’s added into my much bigger search, i’m going to see if a more direct thread will work out better!

thanks for reading, have a nice day/evening!

- - - - - about the smol
tumblr_inline_p7gi223VXS1qfc9y0_75sq.gif
i’m 20 and have been roleplaying for... i think about nine years now!
i tend to get busy irl, but i will still try to get back to you as soon as i can!
i’m looking for oc x canon. not interested in solely oc x oc at the moment. doubling up is strongly preferred unless you prefer to just take on a canon character.
i’m actually nice! whoa! (that sounded so sarcastic, i’m nice i swear <//3). i love to chat ooc with people, i won’t force you to talk, but feel free to drop the discord question on me or just spam my inbox with headcanons and stuff!
i’m into a myriad of genres! but romance is a must, as it keeps me engaged. i’m a romantic sucker, what can i say?
i can write between 1-9 paragraphs, possibly more if i’m really inspired!
i can write any gender for your half! male? female? m x m / f x f / m x f? i’m open! but for my half, i generally prefer to write as a female in a m x f pairing.
i am very flexible on where we rp, but my general preference is a separate pm from an ooc chat. i don’t particularly enjoy email rp though, mainly because i’m a total scatterbrain with it, but i can be persuaded.

- - - - - rp partner preferences
at least 1-2 paragraphs. quality over quantity; but please, no one-liners. maybe i can be convinced to engage in a one-liner rp, if you can prove to me that you add enough detail to not make one-liners boring and not just “*kisses him and blushes*”.
please be patient. if i don’t reply in a day or two, feel free to ask, but don’t poke me for every hour i don’t respond.
do not be rude. i’m serious. a condescending tone will just make me reluctant.
feel free to give me any ideas you have! i love plotting together!
please understand that when we double up, the spotlight is shared. making everyone in the rp focus on your character’s problems alone is a huge turnoff.
on that topic! i usually do my best to give as much content to my partner, as i write for my own oc. please try to treat both our sides equally.
oc x canon, please.

- - - - - genres & au’s
romance is a must. whether we start with the ships in a relationship or develop it in the rp.
drama is enjoyed.
action is enjoyed.
horror & mystery are enjoyed.
slice-of-life is enjoyed.
i will love you if you want to do a plot set in the world of the
fantasy ed.
soulmate au’s aren’t required, but i’m weak for a good soulmate au rp.
college au’s are fun too, or au’s where they’re adults!
post-apocalyptic au’s!
crossover au’s!
i’m open to other au ideas! au’s aren’t required for the rp, but i find them fun.

- - - - - characters
!! note: if i missed any characters, feel free to ask if i can write as them!

preferences for my side:
[greatest to least preferred]
bakugo, kirishima, midoriya, todoroki, ashido (f x f), shinso, togata, tetsutetsu, hado (f x f)

who i can play as:
[in no particular order! if i’m missing anyone, feel free to ask!]
students:

iida, midoriya, uraraka, todoroki, asui, ojiro, kaminari, jiro, sero, tokoyami, hagakure, yaoyorozu, togata, hado, amajiki, awase, shiozaki, kendo, tetsutetsu, monoma, shinso, hatsume, shindo, nakagame, yoarashi, camie, intelli, shihikura, mineta

pro heroes:
eraserhead, all might, ingenium, endeavor, midnight, best jeanist, mt. lady, gunhead, uwabami, mandalay, pixie-bob, ragdoll, kamui woods, gang orca, fatgum, nighteye

villains:
dabi, toga, twice, kurogiri, overhaul

others:
melissa shield, david shield

1538130696933.png

Last edited:
386c26dc-2a89-4a72-9d4a-fadf648780a5.gif

.*+.*. bump! +..*+

aaa hi! i'm ouro!
i'm super super new here, but i would absolutely love to rp with you if you're still looking for players!
i've been roleplaying for going on six years now, so i'd like to think i'm rather literate as well, and i adore oc x canon.

the only ship i really have right now is between my oc, mio nijinami, and tamaki amajiki. i can provide you references and information if you want, and i would be so overjoyed if you wanted to do this with me!
in return, i can do my absolute best to play bakugou or kirishima for you! ;u;
i don't have a whole lot of solid plots in mind, but i love soulmate aus, college aus, slice-of-life, drama, song-based aus especially,,,,, the list goes on aaaa aaa a ,,,,

(i also mega super 100% absolutely with all of my heart love love love the fantasy au,,,)
please let me know if you'd like to plot something out!! it's so nice to meet you!

aaa hi! i'm ouro!
i'm super super new here, but i would absolutely love to rp with you if you're still looking for players!
i've been roleplaying for going on six years now, so i'd like to think i'm rather literate as well, and i adore oc x canon.

the only ship i really have right now is between my oc, mio nijinami, and tamaki amajiki. i can provide you references and information if you want, and i would be so overjoyed if you wanted to do this with me!
in return, i can do my absolute best to play bakugou or kirishima for you! ;u;
i don't have a whole lot of solid plots in mind, but i love soulmate aus, college aus, slice-of-life, drama, song-based aus especially,,,,, the list goes on aaaa aaa a ,,,,

(i also mega super 100% absolutely with all of my heart love love love the fantasy au,,,)
please let me know if you'd like to plot something out!! it's so nice to meet you!
oooooo i'm totally interested in writing tamaki for you !!! omg omg we have so much to discuss for plot asnsvjavdv --

i'll drop you a pm and we can discuss more there! :>

.*+.*. bump! +..*+

Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you~!! ((I've been really craving MHA haha) Tokoyami would be the preferred love interest, if you can pm me and we could talk more!

Hello! I'd love to roleplay with you~!! ((I've been really craving MHA haha) Tokoyami would be the preferred love interest, if you can pm me and we could talk more!
will do, i'll pm you right now!! ^^

Hi, I'm Ari! I thought it'd be cool if we could roleplay for one another. I could totally be Kirishima for your oc! I love to write and it's been a bit since I've had a good OC x Canon. I'm also super weak for Iida so... that would be nice! Thanks!

[IMG='width:359px;']https://68.media.tumblr.com/55166773a68d456cc65e47f0b627b29a/tumblr_oz6jz1nPOn1wc7z7oo1_1280.gif[/IMG]

Hi, I'm Ari! I thought it'd be cool if we could roleplay for one another. I could totally be Kirishima for your oc! I love to write and it's been a bit since I've had a good OC x Canon. I'm also super weak for Iida so... that would be nice! Thanks!

[IMG='width:359px;']https://68.media.tumblr.com/55166773a68d456cc65e47f0b627b29a/tumblr_oz6jz1nPOn1wc7z7oo1_1280.gif[/IMG]
nice to meet you, ari!! i'd love if you could be kirishima for my oc, and i'd also LOVE to write iida for your side, as well! drop me a pm so we can discuss more -- can't wait to hear from ya' :>

searching again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back