• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Small Urban Fantasy Plot

AgentFire

The world is filled with magical, supernatural beings. Those who come from myth, as well as ones you may never have heard of. My character falls into the latter category. A subspecies of fae, they're most commonly referred to as minis. On the outside, their appearance is human, except for the fact that they're only around an inch tall. Oh, and their bodies naturally camouflage to those who don't know they're there. On the inside, they have no bones, no blood, no organs. This allows them to survive dangers such as being crushed, or impaled. With the former, they're body will conform to the confines of the space they have left, which can at times leave them completely flattened. In turn, once whatever had been crushing them has been removed, they can actively choose to reform into a natural humanlike shape. With being impaled, once the object has been removed, any holes left behind will naturally patch up. The exception of course, being gold. Like werewolves with silver, and vampires with wooden stakes, minis weakness is gold. After all, of course there has to be a way to kill them... If pierced by gold, minis will be engulfed in flames before turning to ash. Now, alongside all this, the other thing that makes minis unique is their telepathic capabilities. Provided they have skin to skin contact with whomever they choose to communicate with, they can speak telepathically, and if the bond between the two is close enough, they can even share vivid, lucid dreams, dreams where they are in complete control, and anything can happen.

Sharing all this leads to our plot. Your character can be anything (except mini). Human, vampire, shape shifter, anything you can think of. In this world, while all these different creatures exist, most live independent of each other, most not even knowing that any other species exists besides their own. My character has been living in the outdoors for a long while, but deciding that he grew tired of having to create shelter each night, and fight for his comfort, he finally decided to give in and he breaks into your character's house. In there, he plans to hide, and take refuge in the shadows. But what will he do if/when your character discovers him, and for that matter, what will your character do once the discovery has been made.

This is a bit of a skelly bones plot, though I like not having things too planned out. That being said, if there isn't enough substance, but you're interested and want to plan more. I'm open to it. In any event, if you're interested, feel free to either post below or dm me and we can get started.

-Agent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back