• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Small Town Out West

Darth Oats

Ethereal
I have recently been inspired to write up an RP setting in the Wild West. The life and struggle of living in a small town where something as simple as catching the cold could be as deadly as getting shot in the chest. Native Savages roaming the lands like predators. Gangs of bandits using numbers and bullets to take advantage of anyone they can. The main plot would revolve around a town that wasn't lucky enough to have a railway built near it. Everyone knows almost everything there is to know about each other. Secrets are hard to keep here...though some put in the effort to keep some to themselves. Everyone knows it doesn't take long for secrets to become public knowledge.

If anyone's interested in something like this, let me know! :)

Oh you'll see. Frank Griffin is extremely complex. He's a very well fleshed out character with very bizarre motivations. Though understandable. Kinda like the Joker.

So far there's 4 people (including OP), so at least 4 characters. How many characters/people are we looking to have? If we each control 2 townspeople, then that could be 8.

Alright, sorry everyone! It snowed here yesterday and messed up a lot of plans. I'm gunna have it up tonight. Writing it up now.

Sweet! Looks like there's even a couple people who hadn't posted before, here. I have to go to a Christmas concert tonight, so I don't know if I'll get the threads up tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back