• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A slow-paced rp

4eyedintrovert

Ok, real talk. I am a slow reader and slow to process information. As a result, it will have to be a slow-paced RP. So, I need a partner with an abundance of patience. Although I'm slow, I am semi-lit. Check out my short stories on fictionpress.com, for writing samples, if you don't believe me.
I don't have a lot of expectations but I don't do romance or pairings (sorry). Age is not a factor for me, so long as your mature and respectable and not to be a Grammar Nazi but please use proper spelling and grammar.
As for length, to be completely honest, my responses may vary in length. It just depends on how I'm feeling that day but they should be no shorter than a paragraph and no longer than a page / page and a half (I use Microsoft Word).
I will be playing as a male witch but I also have NPCs I plan on using. You may also use as many characters as you can handle. Just don't go overboard as I tend to do, sometimes. I have 7 so I'd say no more than 10.

The settlement of Lorvindel governs a totalitarian regime. A single family of closely related, inter-married families rule the settlement since its inception, and manipulated the power structure to ensure they remain in power.

Sadistic and legally all-powerful soldiers walk the streets, enforcing the settlement’s brutal laws. Outsiders are mistrusted and undesirables often simply disappear.
Civil and military law is intertwined, punishments are harsh, and loyalty to the state is expected. Because of this the citizens of this settlement have a deep-seated hatred for their government. They have a natural predilection for free thinking that borders on rebellious action.

An unknown disease runs rampant, through out the settlement. The wealthy hold up safe and sound in their mansion, or so they think, while the poor are forced to fend for themselves.
The witches of the Bloodbourne Coven, which is located just on the outskirts of town, are blamed for the disease. Now, they must clear their name by gaining the townsfolk trust and assist in overtaking the government.

(It's loosely based on Edgar Allen Poe's The Masque of the Red Death… but with witches. ;))

If that doesn't suit your fancy here are some other RP themes I'm into:
-Witches
-Supernatural
-Dark Themes
-Murder Mystery
-Parallel Universe
-Magic School/Academy
-Crime Scene Investigation

That's about it. What do you think?

Last edited:
Hey sorry I’m not really familiar with the plot you suggested if you pm me we could suggest some other things.

Hello! Sofi here, looking for a storytelling partner.
My investigator Owl checked out your short stories and said they're pretty neat.
I'm up for that Lorvindel plot, maybe also integrating the magic academy idea to the outskirts with the Bloodbourne Coven witches?

Length-wise, my responses also range, depending on what pace or depth the scene moment calls for,
and I tend to take my time as well reading and writing. I kinda match my partners' general energy, whether more casual or novel style. Except lousy grammar... *sigh*
The only thing is, I'd like to have a week-max deadline for us to respond so the rp doesn't fade out?

If that sounds cool, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back