• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Slice of Life RP

acautionarytale

not a new member
Hello!

Nice to meet you, I’m Arya!
I am looking for a long-time partner that can help fulfill my gushy desires at a cute, well-lived romance.
I prefer to steer clear of fantasy, thus the need for "slice-of-life".
I am primarily looking for a MXF. I prefer to write female.

Edit: Guess who finally has plots!! Are they still rough? Yes!

- two childhood friends have always been really close. a little too close with each other. they've had numerous and numerous times where they could have announced that they were a couple, but they didn't. muse b finally starts seeing someone, and after less than a month, is engaged. however, muse a's so unsure of the marriage, and starts to question their own feelings...

-this is similar to plot one. two high school exes, now in their 20’s, are back in town for a mutual friend’s wedding. muse b (the boy) is currently dating, or engaged, while muse a is obviously single. will the candle of their love be lit once more?

- an unrequited love scenario. you know the drill. it's a little cheesy, but it's pretty fun to write.

- two coworkers that have a friendly and playful bond. muse a is dating someone pretty seriously, and muse b has been unrelentingly single. after getting drinks with their other peers, the night ends with an unfortunate one-night stand. awkwardness ensues, but now they're both a little unsure of how they feel.

- i'd like to see how a business tycoon, possibly wealthy and successful, but also married, and a rather average and probably barely-scraping-by barista, would be. (really been craving this one!)

I'm really open to any ideas, so please shoot me a PM!

I do have a couple of requests.
  1. I hold grammar and spelling to a certain degree of importance. I am not going to go on a tirade if you misspell the word "she", but please be mindful. Commas are appreciated!
  2. I like long, descriptive paragraphs. I really like imagery!! A minimum of 2 paragraphs, sure?
  3. OOC is appreciated. i want to get to know you! we don't have be matt damon and greg kinnear ( s/o if you know the reference c: ) but friendliness is welcomed and wanted!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello there acautionarytale acautionarytale , I'm very new to this site. However I've been role-playing on and off for about three years, which I know isn't that long but, I'm not completely green (or that's what I think anyway). Moving on, I work and attend college so I am unable to post everyday. Otherwise I feel I can meet your requirements and if "Business tycoon, possibly wealthy and successful, but also married, and a rather average and probably barely-scraping-by barista, would be. (really been craving this one!)" I would love to partake in this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back