• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Siren Adventure

Hello fellow writers! My name is Bratsche and I have been looking for some literate RP partners for quite some time! I have a siren character that I have been DYING to use so here is a bit about her! I'm not going to put all of her details because that would be a text wall but if you are interested go ahead and ask me questions about her! Also if you have any ideas for a story that she might fit in nicely you can share that with me too!

Personality: Agatha is a determined person who won't let anything hold her back and believes strongly in sticking up for others. She is always looking for an adventure and change in her life. In fact, she craves it. The young woman will travel as far as the road will take her. Freedom is important to her. She also has an affinity for languages. The young woman is very independent. She doesn't believe that she needs anyone's aide while on her journey through life. This is the cause of many of her problems. She jumps right into things without thinking first and is in a way irresponsible and reckless. Friendship is always nice, however. With her positive and encouraging nature, Agatha makes a great friend. She will not interfere with other's plans or become possessive or jealous. When someone is down, she will do anything in her power to make them feel better. Chill out at home and talk all day? No problem! How about going for a hike to take in the nature? Great idea! Want to go on a trip to Italy? TOTALLY! She's up for anything at any time. It could be said that she is a free spirit.

Appearance: Agatha is young. She stands at 6'9 and has long, blonde hair that is usually tied back in a braid. Her muscles are lean from the amount of swimming and hiking she does in her free time. Her wardrobe varies but she loves long, flowy dresses because that's what she can find that fits her the best. The woman is a siren. Well half siren. In her fishy form she has a golden almost sandy colored tail that blends smoothly to her skin on her upper body unlike that of a mermaid. The flipper end has a frayed look to it. Small sea weed type fins of the same color line the sides and float around when she is stationary in the water. Along with the tail, the woman has sharp, pointed teeth and can grown fierce claws on her hands if she doesn’t take care to trim them on a regular basis.

Other details: The Siren people have their own language which to most other people would just sound like a bunch of high pitched noises. Her "siren voice" can affect humans and other creatures. This means she can manipulate how they feel in certain situations and in extreme situations manipulate how they act and react to things. She can also survive under water for extremely long amounts of time (but not live there indefinitely because she is only half siren).

First a little about me:
I am currently located in Europe which means time difference will be a thing for those of you in North America or other far off lands. Don't worry, this hasn't really proven to be a problem for me in the past!
I am also a student... or well working on it anyway. That means I am pretty busy. I spent most of my time on the train or at school which means I can range my replies anywhere from one day to a week. I do not mind being reminded to reply! If I'm being very honest, I do forget sometimes and not because I'm not interested but because I'm a forgetful person.
As you might be able to tell from this post, I am a person who loves long, detailed posts. At the beginning my posts might be shorter but the more interested I am and the more ideas I have, the longer they become! That is also part of the reason I might take a while to reply. I like to send quality posts that really drive the plot forward.
I am 19 years old and American.
I speak German and English and am working on Spanish. So don't be surprised if I have some characters that speak German... because I do. (I always provide translations don't worry)

What I expect from a possible partner:
I expect you to understand that I am a busy foreigner trying to not get deported.
I also expected you to be respectful of my characters and ideas. I will be so as well. If you don't agree with something or are uncomfortable, say so in the most polite way possible. I will reciprocate! Communication is key!
Details are very important to me when you send me a reply but also content that I can work with. If all you send me is some inner monologue of your character, I can't do squat with that. Please be thoughtful in your replies as I will be with mine as well.
Don't be afraid to make suggestions for plots! I consider myself to be quite open minded to most ideas! It also makes me know that I'm not the only one putting effort into the story!
Of course there are the obvious things as well. Have a grasp on the language (grammar and spelling and vocabulary). I don't expect you to write me professional sounding novels but don't sound like a child either.

What I'm into:
Pairings: Most pairings. I've mostly just had experience with MxF but like I said earlier. I'm open minded! Throw some ideas at me!
Genres: I really like a nice dramatic romance. But I don't like that to be the only point of the RP. It doesn't even HAVE to play a role. Adventure/action, fantasy and more are also welcome!
Time Periods: I really really like medieval time periods. I don't know why but I do.

What I'm not into:
I'm not really into horror story lines. Creepy things are fine but I don't like it to be the main point. Gore and blood is fine too if it applies directly to the plot that we are doing! Rape is not okay. Incest is also not okay. I like to avoid most mental illness themes just because frankly, I find it annoying. A sliver of depression is alright, again, if it applies to the story.
If you've read everything, tell me where you would go today if you could go anywhere in the world/universe!​

Hey lovely!! Im a sucker and love a good story about an alpha werewolf falling for a human. If maybe you’d wanna write, let me know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back