• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Single Original Plot

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I'm going to keep this short, but don't let that draw you away.
Here's my plot idea. I've done it once before and it was really fun!

Wendigo
(Y/C) was travelling in the mountains one night, trying to escape an abusive past and an abusive husband. It's the middle of the winter, it's cold, it's snowing, and it's pitch black outside. Coming around a sharp corner, (Y/C) doesn't notice It before it's too late.

He was just hunting. Alright, he wasn't hunting for animals. He was hunting for humans. The mountain roads usually always provide the occasional human he desires. Standing and waiting for the oncoming car, he managed to avoid the collision, just like every other time. But this time when he went over to the car, the Wendigo felt something other than hunger. Calmness. (Y/C) is in the very early months of pregnancy. Having a sudden moment of softness, the Wendigo takes (Y/C) to his cave to care for her.

Obviously (Y/C) would be a woman. I would be playing the Wendigo.
So, if you're willing to play out this plot, send me a message!

Interested! However, because I'm new and do not have 10+ posts, I cannot send an message to you. Is it okay if you send me a message so I can respond?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back