• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Single Craving

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
As the title says, this thread was made for a single craving of mine.

I've been thinking a lot lately about how different both me and my writing are, compared to when I first starting roleplaying. And that led to me thinking about my old roleplays. And there was one in particular that I really enjoyed the concept of.

It's simple, really. A mix of hunter/hunted and kidnapper/kidnapped.

My character is hunter and your character is the creature they hunt, being it werewolf or demon or vampire or anything. They get so close to the kill, but... In a twist of events, your character ends up kidnapping mine.

I don't have a fleshed out plot, and it's a really simple idea, but it's what I really wanna do.

If you're interested in this, PM me! If not, oh well. Either way, have a nice day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back