• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Simple Slice of Life Roleplay

CammyBear4901

Hi everyone! I'm looking to run a simple slice of life roleplay! While I prefer some romance it's not at all required! If this plot idea interests, you don't be afraid to reach out and message me!
Plot Idea: It's 1982 in New York, New York. The loud car horns of NY traffic, the rush of pedestrians trying to get from one place to another, and Wall Street and the Stock Exchange as busy as ever. You've just graduated from college with your degree in business management and you want to hit the ground running and search for a job. During your job search you happen to run across a hiring poster that reads "Ford Automotive Group, Hiring business management intern, Starting pay of $22.75 an hour" it sounded like an amazing job offer. You rushed home and called the number listed on the hiring paper, you're connected to the office of Jack Williams, Ford Automotive Finical Executive [My OC]. You're greeted with a formal "Hello, You've reached Jack Williams. What's the purpose of your call?" Everyone knew who Jack Williams was, a young genius who at the young age of 23 managed to become an executive seat in the Ford Automotive Group. You reply with "Hi, I'm calling about the job offer? For a business management intern position?" Jack replies with "Hi! Yes, We're still looking. Could you come in tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 PM?" You of course reply with "Yes, Of course, sir!" Jack says "Great, I'll see you then!". The next day you arrive in front of the tower of an office building and enter, multiple people, rushing around, little did you know this job was about to change your life for the better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back