• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Simple Search

Beeze

!!!
Hi! I'm going to keep this simple right now, but maybe make it nicer later.

Anyway, I've been having some rough times and wanna look for a couple partners for some quick back and forth romance rp. While I do prefer the female in an mxf relationship, I'm certainly open for discussion on both the gender and pairing. I can type long posts (with my record being 30,300 words) but am currently looking for just a 1-3 paragraphs with a quick back and forth. Some fun character discussion. It'll just be a chill, quick paced romance. I'm looking for some original stuff, though I would be open to a Disney descendants type thing. Let me know if you're interested, or shoot me a PM. I'm generally around all day! Looking forward to getting to know people.
Note - I am perfectly willing to expand our plot into something bigger and more serious if things are going well so this isn't restricted to just quick and short. Let me know if you're looking for something bigger.

Heya, sounds good to me. I have a set of six sisters of varying ages I could play. Each one vastly different from the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back