• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A simple search thread *Updated 1/4*

Kannachu1223

Sleepy Fluffer
Hello. I had to attend some serious business, so I had to disappear for a bit, but I'm back for a bit.

I'm here searching for a few ideas.

Rules:
- Please be 18 or over. I prefer to roleplay with other adults. Sorry if that upsets anyone.
- I prefer to roleplay more than a paragraph, but I really don't want to write a whole book per post. A few paragraphs would be best.
- I can play many characters. mxm, fxf, or mxf. Any and all genders.
- I'm looking for a more romance-based roleplay with other elements added on. Romance doesn't have to be the only focus, but I want it included.
- PM me with what you'd like to roleplay. Asking what I want is kinda useless when I already wrote it here. So tell me what on here catches your eye.
- Equal love for characters! If we double, and you only focus on your girl, I will get a bit irritated. It's fine to love your oc, but if that's your only focus, then it gets boring. I will adore all of our characters.

Originals:

(A lot of these involve immortal characters. It's kinda a craving of mine. But there are a few that don't involve that.)

- Crazy mad scientist and their tired immortal assistant. This would be a lot of horror-related stuff, but I'd love to add fluffy twists. Like, I'd be so down for them to have moments of just cute fluffy stuff. (I'd play the assistant.)
- A prince/princess falling in love with their jester. (Could stop there, or we can add the twist that their jester is also the King/Queens assassin.)
- An immortal spy messing with the government. May or may not be romantically involved with the President/King. (I'd like to play the spy. This spy would be very chaotic and odd.)
- The grim reaper keeps visiting a soul that just won't leave their body. (I'd like to play the soul.)
- The school badboy gets dared to go to school at night, due to rumors of a ghost. Meets a very lonely ghost and befriends them. Ends up helping the ghost find their body, and the ghost finds a way to come back to life. (I want to play the ghost.)
- Hades never got to stay with Persephone. A long time after, Hades's descendant kidnaps Persephone's descendant. She ends up becoming a powerful goddess of the underworld. They love each other so much. (I want to play Persephone.)
- The descendant of Zeus has proved to be a strong god. He has been following the playboy lifestyle, and enjoying his life. That is, until he falls in love with a barista at a coffee shop he frequents, and can't seem to focus on anyone else. (I'd like to play the barista.)

- A killing game of sorts including perhaps streamers. Think Danganronpa, but if everyone was either a streamer, or even youtuber. This would require a full cast, but I'd adore to try. However, I'd require a way for the characters to come back to life. So a supernatural hint would be added. I might be convinced to use actual youtubers, or more likely characters based on them if you'd prefer. But I definitely want to play some ocs for this.

Fandoms:

(I'm only looking for oc-based roleplays. No canons.)
- Heathers
- Repo! The Genetic Opera
- Danganronpa (Only if you'd be down for playing multiple characters. I'd love a good killing game.)
- Future Diary (Again, multiple characters needed.)
- Pokemon (check below for the ideas I have.)
- Kiznaiver (A plot based on this would be great!)
- Tokyo Mew Mew (Would love to build a world with this! For nostalgia~)

Pokemon ideas:

- A trainer starts her second journey at age 18. She ends up being stalked by a dangerous trainer who adores her since they fought long ago. Together, they stop one of the evil teams. (I'd like to play the main trainer.)
- A new gym leader falls in love with a fellow gym leader who is actually the leader of an evil group. (I'll play the new gym leader.)
- The Champion, along with the first gym leader of the region, take care of a troublesome trainer who is alone. (Think they become like parents to this little one. I'll play either, along with the trainer, who can be paired or not.)
- A trainer keeps attracting legendary pokemon. Her rival is constantly at a loss for words. (I want to play the trainer.)
- Mewtwo reincarnates as a human, keeping his powers. He judges the world around him, but finds a trainer with a kind heart. Despite believing that humans are cruel, selfish creatures, he finds himself caring deeply for this pure trainer. (I'd like to play the trainer.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back