• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A short Search Closed

pompano

Fear The Sea
Hello! I'll keep this short since I'm only looking for one person really right now!

- I'm interested in a MxM paring
- I can't usually write a whole ton through the day but I always try to get at least one in
- My writing length tends to be in the 1-2 paragraph range, however I am trying to push myself and write better/longer so how long they will be could be more. I will also go for less.
- I only want to do an rp in pms
- Don't play characters that are pure submissive or purely dominant/ It just gets a little old.
- No Romeo Juliet sort of falling in love. I want romance but not that hopeless love at first sight. no thanks.

- I am really interested in doing a PiratexCaptive or KnightxPrince right now and have plot ideas. I also have this VampirexServent/Master(?) Kind of plot too if you are interested?
I would like to keep the role play to one of those three and will let you know my ideas if you like. feel free to help change up the plots with me though or give me your own ideas as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back