• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Semi Desperate Search

Are you excited for Fallout 4???

• YES OH MY DEAR LORD.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I loved 3, yeah!

• I've never played 3 or NV but it looks awesome!

• No, not my cup of tea.

• Ew gross, no.

• Fallout what??

• Total voters

neriasurana

I dream of a day they reboot Rave Master
Hello! I joined a while ago but then got swept up into school and work and life and have not been able to come back on. But! Things have cooled down considerably for me, and I have found myself practically drooling for a good roleplay. I tried searching on Gaia (I went there for years) and I found absolutely nothing. And what little I did manage to scrape up was so...just not interesting. Sad.

Anyways, my name is elieglory, you are free to call me whatever you might want. I am 20 years old, a college student that's double majoring in Communication and Creative Writing, I have three separate part-time jobs (because I'm nuts, I know) and a whole lot more spare time than you might think.

At the moment, I am honestly just really in the mood for a good roleplay. I'm down for pretty much anything, from gritty realism to the most otherworldly fantasy. On that note, here are some fandoms (?) that I would be 100% cool with roleplaying as well:

Fallout 3 (I'm more versed in 3, but I would love you forever if we could brainstorm a Courier x Lone Wanderer story)

Fairy Tail (I am NaLu trash)

Rave Master (I AM HARU/ELIE TRASH IF YOU COULDN'T TELL BY MY NAME)

Pokemon (Most knowledgeable in the first 3 gens, totally willing/able to catch up if you'd like.)

Fire Emblem: Awakening (it's been like a year and I still can't let Chrom marry anyone other than Robin...)

So, yeah! I guess just let me know if you'd be interested in something. I am honestly down for anything at this point, and I would love to hear any ideas you might have! :D

Ah, that'd be perfect! :D For FT, since the world is already so big, I would be totally fine with making up our own OCs, or playing canon characters. ^^ whatever you'd prefer.

Haha, well, I'm open to most pairings. But, it's late and I'm a little tired so I'm sorry for asking, but what do you mean by clashing?

Ahhh, gotcha. I love Sumia, I tended to pair her with Frederick. I thought how protective he was of her was just so cute. x3

I've never tried pairing him with Panne, I might have to do that on my next playthrough! :D

Besides obvious restraints as a new member, I was going to send you a pm but alas we can just discuss here. I don't have any particular plot in mind and was just hoping to flesh something out with you depending on your personal taste. I post rather frequently and can be lengthy at times but otherwise I'm up for most anything. More into original plots though if preference is to be taken into account. Finally. If you are able I would love a pm to discuss this further instead of bogging up the thread too much. Anyway, whatever you decide.

I would totally love to! Unfortunately, at the moment (even though I totally have more than 10 posts and 24 hours on my account), I can't send a PM either... Dx but! I will send you one as soon as I can, and we brainstorm. :D

elieglory said:
I'd live to hear them. :D
Ok, so the idea with this is that this you're character (could be any age) somehow ends up on an undeveloped world with no way off.

Perhaps you're a space traveler who crash landed, or an escaped prisoner of space pirates. Maybe you're a simple explorer or just a scientist or anthropologist studying this culture/world. Or perhaps you're from modern day Earth an you stepped through a freak worm hole or got abducted by a UFO that crashed on this world. The possibilities are endless.

Now, this world Is FAR from a space age setting. There are many races here and none of them have advanced past the early Medieval age. Cultures and religion vary from place to place, but almost all of them share similar beliefs in spirits, the two gods of earth and sky, and the concept of the "sky boat" that brought each race from across the "Ocean of Night" (explains a lot). There even seems to be an prevalent power that many can tap into through "magical" practices to preform feat that should be impossible.

Anyway, shortly after your character arrives, he/she becomes the center piece of some prophecy and embarks on a quest

Oooooh, I like it! And your character, I assume, would somehow get sucked into it as well?

I was planning on playing the native characters, but playing a fellow castaway might be fun. So yes.

Oh well, I meant more of like a native that gets roped somehow into helping the castaway haha. But, whatever works! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back