• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Seat at the Table {OOC}

I've finished Kimiko. I can elaborate/add a little more to her history once I know more about Elaine Weaver.

I read all of the bios of the characters and I noticed how there's a mention of "dining" in every bio. It's kind of cool how everyone is hinting at the title of this role play XD

I can't decide if I want to make the Mathers mom or the Parsons mom...

XD I've never played an antagonist-ish character before, so this will be an interesting experience!

Will Amelia be a bad mother to Lilah? I mean Lilah doesn't attend ANY dinner with her family ever since 13

Last edited:
Will Amelia be a bad mother to Lilah? I mean Lilah doesn't attend ANY dinner with her family ever since 13

Probably. I was going for the "upper middle class white mom" aesthetic, with the whole "my kids are my objects" idea

I think I'm gunna get a bio up for the weaver mom tomorrow if that's ok?

Of course! There is someone that has already started working on one, but you're more than welcome to submit yours.

ALSO, love of the new additions. Amelia, Kimiko, Christian: All perfect. Can't wait to see how all the interactions play out.

I'll work on Tristian's thoughts. And we'll hold out for a few more people to create characters, but we're probably start this weekend.

does the amount of genders matter? I think I can fit in one more character for the Weavers, but I absolutely suck at playing males

Nope! With the kids it doesn't matter.
alright well I will another character up today then. More than likely it will be a work in progress since im a bit busy but i will get it done

scratch that. its too much for me

Last edited:
and there are no weavers. Well besides one but that user hasn't edited anything since the day they posted it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back