• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Sci-fi/Fantasy Epoch in the style of CyberPunk

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(Please keep in mind, while 2077/EdgeRunners did inspire the initial idea of this RP, knowledge of either is not required.)

So, for a brief explanation of my idea for the RP, the idea is simply that in the late 20XX, the mega-corp Militech founded an industrial city (Known officially as "Industrial Bay 001") to house the majority of their internal industrial efforts, and to house their Research and Development department. Upon hearing of this, many gangs/groups from around the world would send groups into Industrial Bay 001, to gain a foothold there in the hopes of garnering some sort of hold on Militech's cutting-edge tech.

I agree! I'd like to play around with the idea of other sci-fi techs not usually seen in the Cyber Punk genre (Such as Gene-Mods instead of just simple bioware.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back