• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A school for the supernatural or magically gifted

Useing shimmer magic lance quickely hits up the quad for a cafinne fix and then to magical frense

Défense

Once in class lance noticed a strage wepon on the wall the wepon wasnt so strange is more the feeling gave him like he had seen it before but. "Ughh" lance falls to one knee "my head"

It was like something was trying to break through his skull

Koji followed Lance to the next class, then jumped back when Lance fell down. "The hell's wrong with you?" Koji said

"There's something in this room that's reacting with his magic. It's hurting him."

"It's probably that sword."

Nodochii hopped off his back, walked over to the sword, and picked it up from the wall. "Seems harmless enough." she said aloud

"Lance, what the hell's causing..........whatever the hell's wrong with you?" Koji said to him

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool thx^^

A girl with brown hair,a pink and silver jumpsuit with a lightning bolt on it and chestnut brown hair walked in with a rabbit ears headband

Last edited by a moderator:
Nodochii looked at the girl that walked in extremely late. "Master, here's another student. She's late too."

"Hmmm." Koji looked at the new girl. "Yo." he waved at her. "What's up. You're late."

@Aceofsound

Ryu walked into the classroom with komory bat beside him. He was running late due to not being able to decide who to summon to take with him to the school. They all seemed to want to come so he had to choose randomly. So now here he was with komory bat and in the class.

"Sorry I'm late" Ryu stated nervously.

The teacher looked at the arriving student. "It's fine. I'll let it slide since we haven't actually begun yet, so take a seat anywhere."

Koji looked at the late-comer. He had a "Komory bat," Nodochii said, smiling and finishing his thought. He looked pretty weird. Heterochromia (different colored eyes) was always fascinating to him, but the red hair was pretty weird. He came in looking like some sort of forest spy.

"What's your impression, Nodo?" Koji said lowly to his servant, who was sitting on his desk.

"Sort of like us, but weird. Yours?"

"Spoken like a true mind-reader." Koji said. Nodochii giggled

The teacher stood up and went over to the board to start the lesson

Ryu took his seat, sitting right next to Koji and Nodochii. He was rather nervous about his first day at this school. He just hoped everything turned out okay.

Koji went to sleep. Nodochii listened intently to the lesson while he slept, humming softly.

"Mr. Yoshida............ Mr. Yoshida." The teacher was saying to him.

At the 3rd call, Nodochii gently shook him and woke him up. "Master," she whispered "The teacher wants you."

He yawned and sat up. "Mr. Yoshida, if you're gonna sleep in class, you're in for a long year." The teacher scolded him.

He yawned. "Please. Don't mind me. I'll pass whatever you have to throw at me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back