• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A school for the supernatural or magically gifted

And it happened again. Levi was left alone, he never could make friends easily with those that had a lack of class and manners.

He sucked his teeth and continued into the school. Who needs friends like that anyway? He broods, fighting the urge to stick his hands in his pockets, it wasn't proper after all.

The bell rang and he looked for the class he was supposed to be in. the school seems very disorganized, he couldn't tell faculty from student, and noone seemed to give him any directions.

He decided to look for the library...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

i wasnt paying much attention to what direction i was going in because i was crying, i didnt find myself that funny i just loved to laugh, and im usually nice to everyone but hewas just such an easy target. i run into a wall and fall down laughing along with my ghost friends and I roll on the ground laughing even though i know how late to class im going to be and how much of an insane person i looked like right now

Kaoru watched Rin laughing along with her ghost friends in silence, and after a few moments thought it best to go to the class. "I'm off to class, Rin," she said, trying to get Rin's attention back. And as she walked off, she said, "I'm Kaoru, by the way."

Now, where should I go? I don't even know where my classroom is. Kaoru said to herself. She turned left and faced another long corridor with many doors on its sides. Not knowing where to go, Kaoru walked through the corridor and to her surprise, she found a door which had 'Library' sign on it. "Ah, the library..." Kaoru whispered to herself and entered the library. After picking up a fairy tale book, the girl sat at the corner of the room.

I cough and stop laughing because if i continued I would surely get sick, I hold my head and Timothy and Belle help me up which I smile at them for "I'm thinking of making real friends this time" I murmur to myself just quiet enough for them not to hear, my first class is...math, i inwardly groan beefore putting on a smile and trying to find my class "always smile because you have more of a chance to brighten someones day, then you do when your frowning"i say to myself copying what my gran used to say to me.

I arrived to class late and the teacher lectured me but let it go because I was new and I take the only free seat which was center near the window "boy this school is such a kill joy" i grumble

Levi was nose deep in a book about sacred geometry and the secrets of the universe when the doors of the library swung open. Looks like someone has a crush he mused, but tried to remind himself it was a public library and not his private library. It's perfectly normal for other people to be here too...reading books about fairy tales no less.

He eyed her suspiciously, and despite himself he couldn't concentrate with such suspect behavior. Who reads a book on fairy tales in a place like this? He was bewildered. This place was a fairy tale.

He felt like he had to ask, but he didn't know how to be polite to... "paupers"? He tried.

No that wouldn't do, but how does one approach a low class woman who isn't a street urchin asking for money?

"Hey you with the book of fairy tales," he called over somewhat loudly and obnoxiously. Unbeknownst to him public libraries had a policy on silence.

"Yeah you," he stood up and strode over then plopped down in a chair close to her. "I couldn't help but notice you seem kind of out of place here. Kinda like me... well not really like me, being that you seem like someone of low...less...I mean...some one of your... distinction." He tried, but each word only futhered the depth of his foot down his mouth.

"But what I'm trying to say, isn't reading a book like that a bit odd?" He manages to get out as smoothly as he was able, unsure of whether he offended the poor girl...

Not poor, but unfortunate... damn this was going to be hard.

I begin to grow bored... why am I learning math? I thought this was special school? I question myself before shrugging it off,soon the teacher allows the class to go but I wait for the teacher to leave before climbing onto the tree branch that sat right outside the window, luckily right now my friends where sleeping so i had a chance for freedom! i climb to the highest point I could reach in the tree pulling out my notebook and drawing the gorgeous view that was sitting before me

((((

need one more character to make this more interesting. Also this is maybe my last post for a bit. I have to run errands. =(

Jynx

ddb6ea6de9cd27e40f0c1ccec030abd6.jpg

Personality: Seems motherly, but has a sadistic streak like no other. Also has a outright hatred of Magi and other supernatural elements despite being one herself. She tries to cope with it and accept it's part of her life.

Appearance Details: Jynx is about five feet, six inches in height and as a lovely, shapely, almost unworldly air of beauty around her. Her eyes are an emerald green. She appears to be unmarked by scars or blemishes, or anything of the sort.

Biography:

She is Levi's fraternal twin and raised very similar to him. Despite her hatred of magic she's quite adept at it and a people person who enjoys the company of others.

Magecraft:

She can manipulate luck and is the mage of misfortune.

)))

Jynx was enjoying a nap underneath a tree outside, when someone climbed up and interrupted her dream.

She looked down at her watch. She had missed first period! How unfortunate... it seemed her magic was a two way street at times. She sighed cursing her circumstance.

As she sucked her teeth she could swear she hard the tree branches creaking ever so much. She decided to get from under it... she never know what bad luck may be fall her at any moment when her powers decided not to work properly.

Name: Mayuri Savo.

Species: Demi-god

Powers: Wind/electricity manipulation. He has very strong control over these elements, due to having family roots from Zeus himself. He gained his wind manipulation from unknown sources.

He likes to use polearms for weaponry, most preferably a trident or a halberd.

Personality: Mayuri is arrogant, narcissistic and cocky. He thinks he is the most powerful being due to his half-god blood, and tends to brag about being the best. Thus, if anyone defeated him, it would be a major blow to his pride. He can however, warm up to people, and likes to fight people who he believes to be strong

Appearance:
132308-hunter-x-hunter-killua-zoldyck-lightning.jpg

Other: I'm re-using this application in a sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Prepare for a hella sweaty post then!))

-Mayuri-

And so it begins. The day I finally got accepted into the academy, a day that had awaited me. It was practically my destiny to go here to hone my skills. After all, I was a demi-god. With my bag strapped around my shoulder, I contemplate my decisions as I head toward the towering building that I assumed to be the academy. Walking along the concrete was a familiar feeling, a feeling of joy, and happiness rather than anything else. Excitement welled up inside me, but at the same time, I questioned how powerful these teachers were. It was hard to imagine.

Were these teachers more powerful than me though, that was a question that I had to ask myself? I couldn't think of anyone being more gifted than I was, or working as hard as I do to hone my skills. I charge a ball of wind in my hand, and let it rest as I slowly look around. Lots of pretty ladies by the looks of it. Perhaps an act of inspiration would do good for me. I enter the school building, and wonder what awaits me...

A good time later-

And now I'm in math class. What the actual fuck was going on, why did I have to do this. Oh well, at least I could chat to some of the ladies here. And then I fall asleep hearing about calculus...

And now I'm staring up at a tree, seeing a rather attractive girl drawing something. I decide to shout over to her.

"A girl as beautiful as yourself shouldn't be out here alone. May I come up there to accompany you?"

I jump slightly at the sound of someones voice and smirk to myself, I place my book back into my bag and shout "who says I'm alone?" I chuckle slightly to myself and hang upside down so I can get a closer look to the person who I was talking with

-Mayuri-

"Do I get the fair maidens name, or is it going to be more difficult than that" I say, smiling in a jokey sort of way as I slowly walk up the air. It was pretty easy if I gathered wind around my feet. Walking through the air was a specialty of mine, and I absolutely loved to do it.

"hmm are you showing off your powers now?"I ask still hanging upside down with Timothy and Belle beside me, I chuckle and blow some hair out of my face that had fallen over my eyes "and I'm not quite sure I should give you my name"

-Mayuri-

"If this is showing off my powers, I hate to imagine what you would think about me later on." I say, smiling and keeping my cocky air about me. I then go to answer her point about her telling her name.

"You may as well. I'm Mayuri, bastard son of Zeus and a human, apparently."

I sit down on a branch, and lean back.

"oh going full on back story are we, do you have daddy issues?" I pout and giggle "and I see you don't doubt yourself, in any perspective" I swing back so I'm not hanging upside anymore "I'm Rin, I can see people who have passed onto the other side"I chuckle "I'm the new age ghost whisperer

-Mayuri-

I let out a slight sigh. This girl was going to get me good later on. Oh well, looks like I'll have to talk to her. Her talent seemed pretty mediocre too, how'd she even get accepted into a school for the 'magically gifted'. Ah, oh well.

"So then, Rin, do you have any idea when class starts, because I fell asleep in Math, I'm fairly sure."

oh shit class! "oh..." I had completely forgot about that, weird I mean I'm at school. oops. I giggle "uuuuuhm oh ancient histories on the ancient creations of gods" I laugh at the end of that "you should ace that shouldn't you god boy" I laugh hard at my own joke so much I fall back but luckilly Timothy catches me holding me up in mid air.

Meredith looked up from her book and found the boy she met at the entrance door that morning, already standing near her. She tilted her head, trying to understand the boy's question, about how odd it was to read such a book.

"What's so odd about reading fairy tales?" she said in a low tone. To be honest, she never thought someone would talk to her in such a place--library. But after a few seconds, Meredith realized and understood the boy's question. "Ah, it's a classic one, you know. I know we're living in fairy tale... But this one's another fairy tale. Like, um, Pinocchio... and The Princess And The Pea."

-Mayuri-

I let out a howl of laughter. It seemed I would need to see the school nurse to treat burns if she kept this up. After the laughter subsided, I decide to help her back up by putting some wind under her feet. She deserved a little bit of fun for that joke.

"Aside from the joking aspect, I believe I should, in honesty." I say before flying back into the school and looking for what class I was supposed to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back