• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A school for the supernatural or magically gifted

In a deep sleep he has a bad dream of what his first day of classes will be like he awakes in a cold sweat "i hope it won't be like that" gets up gets a drink and gos back to sleep

Samuel bowed to Sammy. " It would be my honor to walk with you." He said shouldering his backpack again.

" I'm glad as well, fore I will not be alone in this place." Samuel smiled back.

Lance walks up streching as if walking from a long slumber or as a butterfly breaking from its cacoon

He looks at his watch"shit I'm gonna be late " since sleeping in his clothes he was already dressed but wrinkled he grabed his lap top therw in his back pack took the form of wolf and ran full speed trying to beat bell of first class

"Master, wake up. Class is about to start."

Nodochii's voice rang in his thoughts.

Koji opened his eyes, realizing he overslept, but too tired to care. His time magic automatically scrambles any clocks in his home, against his will. Every clock just says 12:00 or 00:00. Nodochii's childishness was a good an alarm in the mornings as a clock.........but he hated alarm clocks.

"Whatever"

He cared not for being late, so he took his precious time cooking breakfast and getting dressed. Nodochii's constant rushing was starting to annoy him. She should really slow down. He thought of turning his Time aura into Stop, so the sound waves wouldn't reach his ears, but Nodochii's voice was coming via telepathy so it wasn't affected. Why did he even apply to a magical school in the first place? "It's the most efficient way to blend in with human society. They look down on people who skip school, and you can't exactly be around normal humans, your time magic and all"

"Just eat your breakfast so we can go" He knew why he applied. Eh whatever. He didn't care. Nodochii was done and ready soon enough, and they set off to school. "Pause" He cast Pause and stopped all time. The school was magical, and thus immune, but he didn't want to encounter any humans and they simply slow down or stop when they get close. That'll be weird, a human freezing in mid-stride. "Spirit Form"

Nodochii complied and a few seconds later, she was a bunch of rose petals, and started orbiting around his feet. He sped up his aura and got to school in a matter of seconds.

Upon arriving, he imagined the other magical students, and how he couldn't do whatever he wanted since they were all immune to his Time Magic if they weren't close enough. He just planned on going in and sleeping, using Pause to stop any sound waves from reaching him. It was a better idea still to go back home.
"Don't you dare!! You're finally at a school where everyone's like you. Why are you wishing to go back to a human school?"

"Well, at human schools, I can speed up time and be done immediately. It won't work here since everything is magical. All I'll accomplish is scrambling the school's clocks"

"Look, things will be fine. Just go in there and make some friends. That's why your school life has been miserable. You're making no attempt to get friends."

She was pushy for an 8 year old

"My school life is miserable because I have to wake up everyday.........whatever. Let's just go in....... and don't call me master. The last thing I need is people thinking I enslave children"

"Play"
Time resumed normally, and he changed his aura back to Normal Time. Here he was.......Misery. Was he late? The clocks were already scrambling. "Nodochii, am I late?"

"Nope. You can make it in time. Hurry up!"

"Yea, Yea. Spare me." He unfolded his wings and sped himself up, and shot through the school. Nodochii changed into human form and hung on his back. He noticed a lot of things expected of a magical school, but was strangely taken with a wolf with a bookbag on. A quadruped animal with a bookbag on? funny. "See that?" Nodochii giggled. He slowed down to match the wolf's speed "Yo. What class are you scheduled for?"

Lance running full out sees the door forgeting he is in wolf crashes head first in to it

Looks at the person slowly gos back to human form rubs my head "that really hurt. I've got ..." looks at schudle "I'm magical bio room 245 and 3/4?"

"Wait 3/4 that's got to be a typo"

"No such thing as 3/4 of a class"

"Lests see 244,245,amd 246. No 245 and 3/4

Sniffs the air "i smell a girl. maybe she knows where this 245 3/4 class is"

For a second, Koji thought about leaving the wolf-man. Who the hell just runs into a door like that? Then he thought about it. Maybe talking to a wolf running full speed through a school wasn't the smartest thing to do on his part. Nodochii fell off his back laughing at the wolf.

"Shut-up, Nodochii." He told her sternly through telepathy. "You wanted me to make friends, so here I am trying"

"I'm.....I'm sorry.......but did you see that?" She wouldn't stop, and he couldn't talk to the wolf-man. She wasn't even trying to suppress her laughter. She was gasping for breath between laughter, and her telepathic thoughts were scrambled.

"Let me heal you.........kind of." He touched the guy's head.
"Rewind" He activated it within his aura since the wolf-man was in arms length, and reversed the time within it. The time outside the aura remained normal. The time reversal on the wolf-man's body prevented the crash from happening. He folded his wings and landed. "I suppose this is the least I can do for making you run into a door"

"What do I say next"

Nodochii stopped laughing and stood up "Why are you asking me?"

"You know how to make friends far better than I can."

"Yea, you suck at making friends. Maybe you shouldn't sleep so much.............. I suppose you should introduce yourself. And don't forget me."

"Can do." Koji looked to the wolf-man "I apologize for this whole incident. I'm Koji......just Koji. This here........" He pointed to Nodochii "........Is my familiar servant Nodochii. She's 8, but I didn't exactly choose who my servant was back in Lyon." He didn't want people thinking he enslaves children.

Nodochii spoke up "Sorry for laughing but," She giggled again "I couldn't help it."

"About this class..........245 3/4. These are all room numbers. Since 245 is here, It'll make since that the room is definitely in this school......"
"Duh." "......and somewhere on this hall." "I was referring to the fact that it should be in this building instead of the other detached buildings."

Nodochii spoke again "There's obviously a secret room somewhere. Either hidden by magic, or maybe some secret room in room 245" "Do you think I'm the girl he smelled?" "I'd usually doubt it, but we're dealing with a wolf here. He may have. Your presence should be suppressed though. No one should know or even suspect you're here if they can't directly see you"

Last edited by a moderator:
Truns to human form shakes his head what the hell was that I'm not all ways a wolf i can change into any animal I've seen wolf is easyiest my name is lioncourt lance lioncort i smell a girl but she isn't 8

Smells kinda like cookies

Lookt wall "the room sould be right here" out of frustion lance pounds the wall and falls through in to a class room looks up from the floor at the teacher "245 3/4 i pesume" lance gets off floor and finds a empty seat takes it

Hope koji figures out the the wall is a magical door and that the wall just didn't eat me lance thinks to him self

" I...Don't remeber." John furrowed his brow and scratched his head.

"Looks like he fell into the wall."

"Looks that way. Here's our classroom then. You called the door hidden by magic. Nice job"

Nodochii smiled and bowed. "Thank you, master." she said out loud

Koji scowled "I've told you about calling me master." He turned to the door
"Anyways, let's go."

He put his hand on the wall, and it went through. He followed his hand and ended up in a normal classroom. He sent a thought over to Nodochii, "Kind of anti-climatic. Was expecting something like a fantasy realm with dragons or a torture chamber with a complete sadist as a teacher. Unless that stuff is covered with magic too, this is completely normal."

Nodochii giggled and grabbed on to the back of his shirt "You should stop dreaming so much."

"I suppose so." Koji took a seat in the back facing the window and went to sleep almost immediately. Nodochii sat on the desk and touched his head "Master's never gonna pass the class sleeping"

Nodochii looked over at Lance. "My master so called 'healed' you with Time magic. Within close distance is an aura where he can control time. He can do it outside the aura too, but neither you nor anyone in this school is affected. He reversed your body's time to where you crashing into the wall didn't happen, meaning that you never got hurt in the first place. It's weird, I know." She sighed. "Long story short, as long as you stay out of arms length, Master can't control you. As for me, Master has sealed my tongue from talking about my personal information. Safety reasons. I don't know why, but he wouldn't do it for no reason.
I physically cannot tell you anything about myself."

Well a lik bout i am imbued with elf magic i dnt rember my past just. that i woke up on basied island in spira i had. no memory of who i was i was taken by lady yuna and her family i didn't look the same as them always felt odd.i stared to find out i had powers when i woke and i was above my covers 5' above my covers lady lulu teained me on control but sugsted i go to school and here i am i got a handel on shape sshiftimg and createtion I'm also an exclent hunter

Nodochii closed her eyes, lost in her memories.

"We come from a place called Lyon, pronounced like the name Lee then Yone, not Lion like some people do. Humans tend to call it Heaven. My family worked for his family as servants. Apparently I was assigned to him from birth. He originally had no affinity for magic, but then he suddenly released Time magic. It's outlawed in Lyon as black magic, so he was immediately sentenced to execution. I was always taught to stick by my master no matter what, regardless of the circumstances, so I did it, and according to my master, my family disowned me. Master used to ignore me in Lyon as it was, but he brought me along when he saw that I was gonna stick with him no matter what..........so we escaped. While here, before coming to this school, Master learned Alchemy, and pretty much mastered his time magic, but he decided to come here when he found out that he couldn't be a time controlling god like he did with his other schools. He could do pretty much anything he wanted to since he could control time. He said it was boring."

She opened her eyes. "Another thing about master is that he's a sniper. His time magic allows him to track extremely high moving targets with ease, and he can use it to speed up his bullets, increasing the power. I'm sure he's amazing in battle, but he's just too lazy...........well not really lazy. Just laid back. He doesn't like to fight, but we both operate as one. He always calls me a pain, but.........." She looked at Koji and smiled "..............honestly, what would he do without me?"

The bell rang. "8:50"

Koji opened his eyes to her voice in his head "Only 8:50? Bleh." He was hoping school would be over by the time he woke up. It wasn't. "This is lame." His time magic scrambled the clocks, so the bell couldn't ring. They finally got it under control. Technically they were late, but they probably wouldn't be counted late. "Why did you tell him about my use of a sniper? And why did you tell him our back story?"

"It's not like this is a battle school. What are the chances that you actually use your sniper? Also, he told us his, so it made sense to tell him ours."

Koji looked around. Only 5 other students, plus Lance. Did they all figure out he was an angel? He was sure Lance knew that from his wings. He didn't care enough to think about it for long.........but the telepathy. To them, he and Nodochii looked to just be staring at one another. They knew nothing of their telepathy. The bond they shared. He put his head back on the desk. "You really are a pain in the ass."

Nodochii smiled at him "But I'm your pain in the ass, right?"

"That you are." Koji lifted his head to the teacher, who was simply sitting in her desk the past few minutes, but made her way up to the front of the classroom. She had some explaining to do with this invisible door. There aren't many students here. "This had to be some type of test."

"Agreed."

Lance takes out his lap top and loads sound rec software it makes takeing notes easy

" I think that door was as lead into what this class is about" tp to koji

(Thought this rp was dead for a while)

Koji took one glance at the teacher and noticed that, once again, this was anti-climatic as she started talking basic biology. eh. Wasn't this supposed to be Magic Bio? Human biology is boring as hell, and easy as shit. Koji went back to sleep. He slept through introduction, rules, and student introduction. He didn't care about any of it.

"Master, wake up." Nodochii came back as a voice in his head. "Here's the new stuff." The teacher got into Magic Bio, which was more complex than Koji originally thought. He sat up and actually listened........for about 5 seconds. Why were we taking notes on the first day? Was this one of those brutal classes? He noticed Lance there recording the lecture on his laptop. Blah. Bringing technology for kissing ass? Nope. He actually thought about bringing his, but realized that if he did, he'd be spending the entire time playing World of Warcraft. He's been on Warcrack recently, and thinking about it made him want to play. Why was he here? "Nodochii, I want you to listen closely to this lecture. I don't feel like it."

"Nope. You're going to this school, so you should be the one learning."

"You do realize that disobeying your master is illegal, right?" He wasn't lying but he wasn't really threatening Nodochii with his position. He was just saying that.

"Yea, yea. I know. I was gonna do it regardless. Am I lying though?"

"Of course not" he sighed, "I just don't feel like it. School's a pain in the ass." He knew why he was here though, so he had to make the most of it. He used Stop aura. The aura glowed a faint purple. Any sound waves would stop upon touching the aura. What he would do was wait until the end of the lecture and then go back to normal time, and the entire lecture would go into his ears simultaneously, letting him learn a class worth of info in about 5 seconds. He went back to sleep. He hated using magic for learning.

May entered the main building of the school, looking over at her Pikachu who was perched on her shoulder. "We finally made it Pikachu!" After traveling many hours through Route 7, they had finally managed to reach the school. Pika, Pik! Glancing around, she wondered if there was a Pokemon Center here where she could buy health potions and repels. She also needed to heal her Lucario who had fainted recently. Letting out her Snorlax for a stretch, she glanced at the schedule she'd received in the mail. After some time, she finally found the class she was supposed to be at and entered quietly as to not draw attention. Unfortunately, she forgot about Snorlax who squeezed himself through the door frame and lumbered behind her with an emotionless expression.

Koji woke up at the bell ringing. He cast speed up, and all the sound waves accumulated went into his ears. He processed it all, then walked up to Lance, with Nodochii on his back. "Free period?" He looked to Nodochii. "What class do we have next?"

"Free period." Was it such a coincidence that him and Lance have the same schedule? "I'll be heading into the forest out back. Sniping purposes. You're free to join us."

Crrrrack! Koji heard a crack in the door. Standing there was some ditzy girl with a big-ass monster following her, one that was all too familiar. "Tell me this is some kind of illusion." Koji said aloud and facepalmed. The monster in question was a Snorlax. A Snorlax? What the living hell?! the girl had a Pikachu on her shoulder. "Is there magic on this girl?" Koji asked Nodochii telepathically, who shook her head. "None. This isn't an illusion. This girl here is a Pokemon Trainer. Looks like Pokemon were real after all."

"Agreed" This girl looked too clumsy for his liking. Who would think that a fat-ass beast like Snorlax could fit through any door. Hell, it blocked up a bridge in every game. "Just when I thought I'd seen it all." This girl was an average human, and not someone who used summoning magic to summon those Pokemon. Guess Pokemon qualify as supernatural

Um girl could u plz put that thing away its bloking my way to the quad

And u might wanna be quick cuz i 6seconds from blasting it to pices

Nodochii started laughing. This Snorlax really was blocking the way. It wasn't a problem for him though. "Nodochii"

"Ok." She turned into rose form, and orbited around his feet. Koji surrounded himself in her rose form and disappeared.

He appeared on the outside of the school, and made his way into the forest. He was bored of school. When was the fighting class........... or Physical Applications, as it was called. It was better than Magic Bio. Nodochii turned back and jump back on his shoulders. They proceeded into the forest

Lances eyes went white blue plasma gatherd around his hand fierd a 100% powerd blast directly at the snoozing beast it had no effect "what the firetruck"

Within the forest, Koji spoke to Nodochii aloud. "You can bring out your wings." He unfolded his in a flash of white light, and flapped them a few times, sighing with relief. "I know how uncomfortable it is keeping your wings folded for a long time." Nodochii obliged, and did the same. It was relaxing, having their wings out. They needed to feel that breeze. He wanted to sleep right now, but he knew that if he went to sleep, he wouldn't be waking up for the next class. He flew up a tree and relaxed there. He called on his sniper, which appeared in his hand, and decided to go for a little target practice. "Nodochii." She obliged and conjured up a bunch of spirit warriors. Then they disappeared. "I've scattered them around this forest. Just defeat them all." He knew the drill. Koji got up and flew around the forest, with Nodochii on his back. "Time to hunt."

The forest soon grew loud with sounds of fighting, and occasionally there was an extremely loud bang from his sniper, one that could be heard from the school

Koji took to sniping and beating the men, making a bunch of close calls, and taking quite a few hits, way more than usual. After narrowly dispatching all the men in the forest, Koji relaxed again, panting. "These guys were particularly rough this time around," he said to Nodochii, who laughed. "Well, this is a magic forest, so any magic used is automatically stronger." He was aware of that from the start, but still. He was tired, plus using his time magic burned calories like a furnace, and he was starving. He cast rewind, and the wounds "healed" themselves. They decided to go back to the school. "The bell's about to ring soon," Nodochii piqued up.

"Seems legit." They finished right on time. A period of doing nothing? He'd usually spend that time sleeping.

"I don't think Lance moved that Snorlax. It's still lodged in the door. I can sense magic coming from the room."

Koji looked at her and smiled "Shall we remove it then?"

She smiled back and giggled. "At your command."

Nodochii moved back into rose form and they teleported back to the class they just came from. Lance was standing there staring at the sleeping beast. "Allow me to move this giant thing. Pokeballs have magic in them, but Pokemon aren't magic beasts. Only the Psychic, Dark and Ghost types." Koji touched Snorlax and cast rewind. The giant beast rewinded back in time, before lodging itself in the door. Once time went back to normal, Snorlax started moving towards the door, just like it wasn't there before. Koji stomach did a thunderous growl. That time magic whipped up a huge appetite. "Hey Lance, if you want to get to your next class, you'd better move before he drops in front of the door again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back