• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A S O P

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

marker

Peculiarities. A word kindly given to students by Headmaster Adriano Moretti , the founding father of the Institution. The term "peculiarity" refers to a particular gift, usually unique to each individual. Such gifts are more often perceived as curses, for the bearer is often unable to control it before their admission into the college. A child gifted with a fiery touch might have hurt another in their temper, or a child who bears a shapeshifting ability might struggle to maintain their form. No matter what their circumstances may be, such abilities do not go unnoticed by the school, and a young adult will find themselves in possession of an invite from the prestigious academy.

marker

No godmoding/power playing/ect, Save the drama for the rp not the ooc, Follow Rpn rules, Realistic face claims only, If you’re gonna disappear just tell me, maybe we can work something out., This is not first come, first serve, Try to post at least once

marker
Adriano's School of Peculiarities is a institution situated in California; in a beautiful beach town by the name of Sunny Shores. The school serves as respite and sanctuary for mutants with delicate gifts and abilities, it aims to raise and educate these individuals so that may learn to handle the difficulties that comes with their gifts. Built in the early 1960s, the school has welcomed a large and diverse group of mutants since its opening. Now it it time to welcome the new generation of students. Alas it is not as easy as it seems. There are those that are suspicious of school and it's inhabitants.

A S O P
Adriano's School of Peculiarities

code by @pasta

Plot
Adriano's School of Peculiarities is a institution situated in California; in a beautiful beach town by the name of Sunny Shores. The school serves as respite and sanctuary for mutants with delicate gifts and abilities, it aims to raise and educate these individuals so that may learn to handle the difficulties that comes with their gifts. Built in the early 1960s, the school has welcomed a large and diverse group of mutants since its opening. Now it it time to welcome the new generation of students. Alas it is not as easy as it seems. There are those that are suspicious of school and it's inhabitants.

Peculiarities. A word kindly given to students by Headmaster Adriano Moretti , the founding father of the Institution. The term "peculiarity" refers to a particular gift, usually unique to each individual. Such gifts are more often perceived as curses, for the bearer is often unable to control it before their admission into the college. A child gifted with a fiery touch might have hurt another in their temper, or a child who bears a shapeshifting ability might struggle to maintain their form. No matter what their circumstances may be, such abilities do not go unnoticed by the school, and a young adult will find themselves in possession of an invite from the prestigious academy.

Rules
  1. No godmoding/power playing/ect
  2. Save the drama for the rp not the ooc
  3. Follow Rpn rules
  4. Realistic face claims only
  5. If you’re gonna disappear just tell me, maybe we can work something out.
  6. This is not first come, first serve
  7. Try to post at least once

Last edited:
Wow, didn’t expect this much interest! I’ll have the character sheet up later today!

Another quick question (I'm sorry I'm being so bothersome!!). Is there a character limit? Cause I was thinking of making two brothers, if that's okay with you of course.
If it’s not too much then go for it.

I'm interested. I think I was still following the character sheet for this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back