• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Royal Love Triangle

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Hello! Welcome! Pleased that you're reading this. I have been playing with this idea for a while, and hopefully people are alright with it. First, a few small rules:

-All the general things most people don't like: No God-mods, no Mary-sues, decent grammar and spelling, things of that nature.
-Fade to black for anything that's not appropriate for the site.
-Someone who can write 1-2 paragraphs decently. No one-liners please.
-Fairly regular replying (once every one or two days).

Alright! Onto the plot.

Seeing her brother live a lavish and somewhat debauched lifestyle (as she believes), a Queen is set out to find a wife for her little brother. She arranges a marriage swiftly to a princess, ally for land, with no consultation from her brother to begin with. Her little brother, the Prince, is already steadily in love with a male companion; one he cannot marry due to the laws of the country. He is still tolerated at the court, but this new bride may come with headaches of her own. But will the prince find some other kind of companionship with his new wife?

--

This plot could be played out a few different ways, obviously. And the different characters could be played by either of us. The only one I plan on playing is the Prince. The companion and the wife could be decided between us, but I figure it would be pretty interesting for a story, especially depending on the setting.

PM or reply to the thread if interested.

Last edited:
Hey I’m interested in doing this however, I’d prefer to RP on discord as I’m still very unsure how to navigate around this site. I’m pretty good with coming up with plots after the initial plot. Although if you don’t want me to do that and stick to your plot than I am happy to do that.

Hey I’m interested in doing this however, I’d prefer to RP on discord as I’m still very unsure how to navigate around this site. I’m pretty good with coming up with plots after the initial plot. Although if you don’t want me to do that and stick to your plot than I am happy to do that.

I would be interested in working with you....XD But I don't have a discord.

Oh okay. Well, you can download it on your phone or use it on your computer. I’ll teach you how to use it if you don’t know how.

Oh okay. Well, you can download it on your phone or use it on your computer. I’ll teach you how to use it if you don’t know how.

I would rather not. I wouldn't use it for anything else, and I can pretty much guess I would forget it existed. But thank you very much for the offer.

Fine. I don't care. I want to do this whether it's on Discord or not. I will write paragraphs and stuff. I also want to be the companion PLEASE PLEASE. I read your plot again and I absolutely loved it so can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back