• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Royal Engagement//OOC

I'm back~!

It's my fault kiddos

Had some technical difficulties but I'm back and I'll write up this timeskip in just a sec

Hey! I'm sending this from my phone but my computers been fucked up for about two days now. We can't turn it on. But I will be back as soon as possible!!

I forgot to post for Andrew. I will try to do so if I get into the office early or on my lunch.

My excuse is: I've been getting about 3 hours' sleep each night this week, I'm full of cold, and I have to go out straight after work today. When I say "have to" I mean "I'm going to see Wonder Woman, yay!" I just hate being so tired, though.

My excuse is: I've been getting about 3 hours' sleep each night this week, I'm full of cold, and I have to go out straight after work today. When I say "have to" I mean "I'm going to see Wonder Woman, yay!" I just hate being so tired, though.

Aww you poor thing! And yes, Wonder Woman is a requirement. (I'm going to see it tonight because I've been obsessed with Wonder Woman since Lynda Carter). I hope you feel better, though!

I can't wait to see it. I bought the tickets weeks ago.

And I'm sure I'll catch up on my sleep tonight. I can often do a solid 10 hours sleep by the end of the week, with no alarm clock to ruin my life! :coolshades:

Computer is finally up and running again! i dont know whats going on with it but my dad is looking into it. We've got a friend who's really computer savvy so I think he's gonna come over and look at everything.

Computer is finally up and running again! i dont know whats going on with it but my dad is looking into it. We've got a friend who's really computer savvy so I think he's gonna come over and look at everything.

Yay! I love having friends who are tech savvy. The only IT fix I know is 'have you tried turning it off and turning it back on'.

Bruh same! That's my solution to anything that's wrong with tech. lol

lol Yeah my dad messed around with it a bit. He opened it up and jiggled some wires and it came back to life. So i dunno. Like I said, the tech savvy guy is gonna have to look at it.

lol Yeah my dad messed around with it a bit. He opened it up and jiggled some wires and it came back to life. So i dunno. Like I said, the tech savvy guy is gonna have to look at it.

Loose wires would do it. We used to have to push on my girlfriend's ram sticks to get it booting properly because the clips weren't holding them in place after so many years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back