• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Royal Disaster

“You kidding me? You don’t see the flaws?!” William responded a little too quickly, having his attention partly elsewhere when searching. Even though he himself hadn’t yet found a design or structural flaw. The sudden outburst brought a tiny shade of scarlet, crossing the bridge of his nose, feeling rather foolish at his divided attention when she only had been teasing. He had just laughed it off, scratching the back of his neck, feeling warmer in the face. “See?!” He said excitedly with a chuckle turning into a laugh, when she had probably now noticed a flaw before him. However, his attention was no longer searching. Eyes watched Red carefully as she talked, mostly watching her lips as the mouthed the words wishing he could speak against them. But she spoke true, it always amazed him with the innovation and creativity some designs held. Though the funny thing was is that he could actually imagine designing an entire hotel, it was trivial when compared to designing military tech or a high grade security compound, fallout shelters; you know the safety stuff that most people pictured with Constantine wire all stretched across atop of a fence with electricity following through it. If you were good at it, the money was there and the Hamilton’s were well off with money because of it. Also, not to mention the Nation Banks that his great, great, great, (great, great) grandfather established. It basically ran itself, luckily. But that was his Father’s passion when he wasn’t too busy being a congressman. He managed to pull Mar into his line of work, though he wanted to pass it to William. No matter how successful William became with his Mothers work, his father never showed any emotion. So he had stopped looking for that attention and become rebellious.
“Wait a minute?!” William paused to stare directly at Red with his mouth slightly agape also, “You know of Hot Hot heat, also!?” It had shocked him truly, after all it was his favorite band that he thought nobody else knew of but him; his own dirty little secret and here stood another fan or at least knew of it. Who was she? Quickly clearing his throat William spoke with a smug smirk, “Fox got your tongue, my sweet little Red?” He teased with a playful wink. He wish she came with cue cards, because he wanted to know more of her. “But rest assured I’m not your stalker, though I’d be interested in that deck of cards should you have them?” He teased again laughing.
It all felt right as he held her there to the wall, the sounds of her satisfaction shuddering his body as their passion and kisses became everything they could focus on. Their hunger for each other, their lips, touch, just the passion that crazed them. . . It was truly a bless.
Will felt bad when her lips had followed his when he reluctantly broke the distance of their mouths. Gawd it was so freakin adorable too, yet he wanted to collapse his lips to hers again and continue on kissing as deeply as they would go or get. But he had to ask her something. . .
Feeling her body react and shivering against him, he loved it. He loved that he could give her this much pleasure and satisfaction, but feeling her lust of hunger only increased his own. Though he was trying to be a good White Fox and take his time, despite how badly he yearned for her. It kept affecting his breathing which became slightly quaky and uneven, there were moments where he even had forgot to breathe. He was . . . content. . . He was . . . satisfied for once in his life.
Will chuckled softly against her lips at her remark, “Only on Sunday’s Sweets and besides its Hallmark Cards I write. Who wants Greeting Cards from a French Bistro? Arrête ton char?! Hallmark are so much better!” Then took a deep breath to calm himself when listening to her deep words, he was thankful . . . no glad . . . honestly words couldn’t describe his feelings or thoughts for her. But lips placed quietly against hers, becoming the softest kiss full of affection voided of nothing else. When lips finally gained distance it was Williams turn to say something even if she didn’t get his words from the kiss, “As are you Red…. As cliché as this sounds it feels right, being here with you. Right this moment… I’m… Actually content…” William bit his lip finding that last part hard to admit out loud, but it was true. This was the first time he was ever content with a gal in a very long time. “I wish I knew your name… but I feel like… like we will met again… even if its years down the road…”
“You just realized they were gone – “ He wanted to be sly and comeback with a witty response, but the rest of her sentence caused him to forget everything and for his heart to skip a beat. Feeling warmer... She really knew what she wanted and William find that very attractive, but luckily for him the darkness that engulfed them covered his blush from sight. He wanted the same to know her and all of her, every inch from head to toe and maybe linger in a few other places…
Then before he knew it, the shirt was off, lost in the abyss of the room. As to where he could hear the sound of the dress unzipping, followed by the sound of soft fabric crashing to the floor in a neat pile probably at her feet somewhere.
….Several hours later….
William disentangled his fingers from her hair and ran fingers down the bareness of her back, affectionately. They quickly found themselves upon the floor, entangled in a mess of their own arms and legs; bodies locked closely against each other. As William looked around carefully trying to gather his thoughts of what had happened. Had they found the bed or did they ever make it to the bed? William briefly remembered crashing her against the objects of the room before laying her down multiple time; even rolling about on the floor several times over, body over body… in a hot mess of ecstasy and affection. Will adjusted to comfortably rest her head against his chest with lips pressing thoughtfully against her forehead, his free hand lifting and finding its way into her hair. Gently toying with the several strands of her hair over and over, combing and scratching her head relaxingly.
If she were a sleep or not William didn’t care, he wanted to stay like this forever… with her. Because for once in his life he was truly satisfied. And everything felt right, peaceful… But he knew that time would pass and Red… Would he ever see her again, would they admit to each other who they were? Was it trivial to play mystery anymore? He knew it wasn’t the sex talking, because he felt this way before clothes came off… So what now? Arms wrapped around her pulling her closer in an embrace. Just a moment longer, they could talk…

She had fallen asleep. Very deeply so. So much so, that when her eyes opened, for a split second she didn't even know where she was. It was only a second, because as soon as she felt him beneath her, and his even breathing, and his fingers raking through her hair, everything just....settled. He could feel her sigh, in both relief and satisfaction, right there on his chest. On the floor. In their hotel room. She had the same idea he did, and as his fingers twirled through her hair, she silently ran her own over the rigid bones of his clavicle right beside her face, moving downwards to feel his ribs and the spaces inbetween them.

She wanted to memorize every part of him. She wanted to commit the feeling of him to memory so that maybe, just maybe, her mind could form some kind of mental image of him. And keep it. Forever.

The room remained pitch black. And it would, until they decided to turn the privacy option on the windows off, or the lights on. She trusted the man that laid nude beneath her. She trusted he'd do nothing of the sort. She'd pay almost any price for it, but not the price.

William would have been able to tell when she'd been asleep and when she had woken up. She didn't have the same, sharp senses. "Are you awake?" Her voice was as sweet and soft as it had been, yet there was a raspy tone to it. She was still a little tired, starting to become hungover, and physically and sexually exhausted. It would be a satisfying sound, though, to the man that had been the cause of it all. Adeline playfully raked her hands down his chest, her fingertips digging into the firm muscle there.

"I just had the wildest dreams....." She laughed a little bit. "That AMF really tweaks your brain huh?" She giggled a little bit. "In the absolute best way...I mean....Phenomenal way....I mean...." She brought her hand to her head and laughed. "I think I'm still a little drunk...."

“Damn it. . .” She’s awake. . . .

It wasn’t a bad thing that she was.

Don’t get me wrong, William was anxious and excited to hear her voice again. And like always it was soft and sweet with a hint of satisfaction, from their newly found/formed relationship. Oh! Also, the ruggedness of an early hangover beginning.

But. . . It meant that they would eventual have to get up, get dressed, and then go their separate ways when the time came. Something that he wasn’t looking at all forward too. However, long that would take them, the question remained unknown. Again, an answer he really wasn’t searching for either.

}***{​

It didn’t take him long until he managed to drift off and in turn eventually fell asleep into a blissful coma. Of course, it was partly thanks to their drunken state but more so their sudden intense exhaustion.

Luckily, William had awoken before Red or at least he thought he had. Never really remembering whether or not if they had fallen asleep or simply remained awake the entire time. It honestly felt like a blur to him. His or their whole night… Maybe even it was just a dream… That would be unfortunate… very unfortunate indeed… But fingers found comfort, brining him and his thoughts back to the real world again. Weaving them through and out the many strands and locks of her hair once more causing him to smile. Her weight and breath a constant reminder of the night before. That it was in fact real. . .

Eyes scanned the room, searching for any piece of light that would compromise them both. However, the rooms privacy settings kept everything pitch black. -- “ . . Perfect. . .”

Eyes ventured back to what he imagined were his own fingers entangled with her hair, then slowly up towards the dresser. A faint glow of an analog clock was nearly visible, but the angle of which they laid. Caused the trim of the dresser to cut into the site picture. He couldn’t even read half the numbers and feared if he moved even half his body that he’d stir her awake. He didn’t want that, he wanted to enjoy the last few moments of her laying there on top of him.

Craning his neck slightly, he attempted to peek over the dressers trim to read the time. But the harder he tried the more and more strain he felt at his throat, when the muscles began tightening. So, he gave up and continued stroking her hair until he heard her raspy sweet voice. Williams only instincts were to freeze, had he awoken her? No. he was much to careful... But with that aside, the time had come and he feared it the most…

“Dam it. . .”

He said nothing, hoping he had only imagined it all, since he had been thinking of her. Of course, silly… It was the darkness; the pitch-black room was playing tricks on him. But reality hit once again…

Muscles beneath the flesh flexed slightly at her touch when fingertips dug their way playfully down his chest. It was… comfortable… Causing William to release his held breath in a soft content sigh. Lips were the only physical word he used as they pressed affectionately against her forehead, while arms stretched their way around her tinny frame and held her closer.

“A wild dream ehh? Do share, Lady Red...?” He laughed playfully, smiling at her though she probably couldn’t even see his lips. “But yeah… Those AMF were real, ugh…” William threw his head back laying flat against the carpet. “It’s hard to tell if I am or not, room doesn’t seem to be spinning.” – he paused.

“Frankly… I cannot even tell if it is or not.” He chuckled. It was pitch-black, of course he couldn’t tell. Which made him feel slightly foolish. But he was a strong drinker wasn't he? Though he still didn’t know if he had to many the night before. “Either we keep drinking to chase the hang-over… Or we get some vosssss.” He said the last part as snotty as possible, then broke into a soft playful laugher. For once in his life he was indeed happy and it felt so cliché to him, it was unsettling in its own little way. But, he'd have to think of some kind of way to extend their time together? Even if it were only a few more seconds…

“Possibly something out to eat also…?" He suggested sheepishly.

"Or we can have complimentary breakfast brought up to the room?” William looked her direction, even though he could barely make out any outlines of her facial features. “It will soak up most of the alcohol at least and I’m sure we can find some robes for us to wear? Maybe even the bed sheets could suffice?” He laughed gently, before kissing her temple and laying his head back down to the floor. Meanwhile his free hand roamed along her back in slow circles upward and down. Going over every detailed and divot when it made its way along her spine. Memorizing the feeling as much as possible. Then traveling up her shoulder and down the arm. Now ranking the back of his fingernails up the arm to the shoulder and running the fingertips back down in a slow curving path.

"My dreams? Oh...I was in the White House and....." Here she was. Nude. Lying so comfortably and at ease across a man that had made himself a part of her so deeply and so intimately that she'd forgotten completely and entirely who she was. Or rather who she was supposed to be. She felt so much apart of him, that she'd forgotten her mask. Literally. Figuratively. Completely.

"I mean....the view. Of the White House. It's such a stunning, beautiful view of The Hill from here I....I guess I was dreaming about it....Wild huh?" Addy cleared her throat and then sat up just a little bit beside him. "Is it really morning already?" She'd lost track of time, almost completely. She regretted the feeling of his arm leaving her shoulders as she sat up more, the way she felt within his grasp was indescribable ...And now that she had pulled away? She felt.....cold.

Nothing a hot shower couldn't fix. She hoped. "How about...." Her voice was still raspy, but sweet....But now that they were awake? Talking again? Together? She was awfully....happy. "I take a quick shower....You order some breakfast....And we'll meet back here in 15 minutes...." Before she actually got up, Adeline leaned down and kissed his lips warmly. There was nothing sexual about it....Just.....warmth. Adoration. Affection. Attention.

She pushed up off of the ground, remembering where the bathroom was from when they'd gotten there the night before. As she walked by the digital clock , it glowed bright red on her behind. It gave her just enough of a touch of light to find her mask. She picked it up, and then found his and tossed his towards him. She took a step towards the bathroom and stumbled over some kind of low standing piece of furniture, maybe some kind of foot rest. She just managed to catch herself but was already in a fit of giggles. "Woah! Close one! A 911 call would have been hard to explain....." She laughed.

Though, there was truth to her words. Hard to explain? Near impossible. The White Fox would surely be behind bars until things were sorted out. She felt a knot in her tummy that crawled up into her throat. If anything happened to him because of her...

"Maybe just....turn the lights on dim....You know....So that I don't fall and break my nose or anything dramatic like that...." Dramatic. He'd have no idea. She could only start to imagine the scene that would unfold....Finding the First Daughter in a random hotel room, naked, hurt....All or any of the above...After she'd been missing the entire night. "Be careful while I'm gone...okay?" She was only going to be gone for about 15 minutes while she showered. But....she'd said it. Be careful. Why? She honestly didn't know.

She stepped into the bathroom but left the door slightly cracked, never closing it or locking it completely. Trusting him, entirely. Completely. Actions spoke louder than words, and she didn't need to make a sound of William Hamilton to know that the nude young lady in the other room trusted him completely, mind body and soul. She turned on the water after leaving the mask on the bathroom counter. "Oh! Bacon! I like Bacon!"

She glanced in the mirror. It was a good thing, afterall, that the lights hadn't been on. There was light pink lipgloss that Christine had given her, smeared across her lower lip. There was dark black mascara all the way down to her cheek. There were some scratches and bite marks on her neck, that would probably fade in the shower. She looked like she'd been ravaged. In a way, she had been. And she'd loved every millisecond of it.

"Oh! Sausage! I also like sausage. " Her tummy growled, she was only starting to realize how hungry she was now that she wasn't wrapped up in the Fox's embrace.

Adeline stepped into the shower and felt light years better when the water ran down her face and body, coating her hair. "Ham! I like ham!" She started to laugh, the sound mixing with that of the water hitting the expensive tile floor. "I like meat! Any meat that you get...I'll like your meat...." There was a fit of giggles from the shower, through the bathroom, into the main room where William was. "I mean that I like...breakfast...meat...Ugh!" So comfortable, so safe, so infatuated....And yet she was still stumbling over her words. Well....Atleast she was being herself.

It was exactly fifteen minutes later that the lady known as Red emerged from the bathroom, a whiff of steam behind her. She was mostly dry, wrapped in a white cotton robe. Her blonde hair was towel dried but loosely hanging by her shoulders in damp little twists. Her mask was on, and she playfully had her hands over her eyes. "Is it okay to look?" She teased, knowing he'd put his mask back on. For her.

*"I mean....the view. Of the White House. It's such a stunning, beautiful view of The Hill from here I....I guess I was dreaming about it....Wild huh?"*

William nodded, agreeing with her about the view. Completely forgetting about the inky abyss that separated them, from seeing each other truly. And because of this the darkness caused his mind to begin reimaging Red’s silhouette from his memories of her.

*"Is it really morning already?"*

“Yeah..” he whispered regrettably, not wanting to be remembered. “At least I think so…?” Eyes again left to peek at the clock, quickly returning to her as she shifted and sat up. When his grasp fell away he leaned forward. Planting a gentle smiling kiss against her bare back.
Taking a deep breath and inhaling her scent one last time, before dropping his forehead; replacing his lips. William was indeed happy, but worried more about the last few moments he has left to spend with her. This wasn’t like him also… He bedded more then he could remember and maybe he could count on one hand of exactly how many women made him feel different or somewhat close to what he feels about Red. But that’s the thing, none of them could compete with his feeling towards her. He felt like risking it all… Telling her exactly who he was and not caring if it were a lower-class citizen. But she wasn’t a lower-class citizen, this much he knew from their exchanges… Would he run into her again if he attended those engagements his father dreads asking him…?!? His time of sleazy, slutty women were behind him. Now that he actually had somebody worth seeking… But what was stopping him…? Oh… That’s right… Not wanting to ruin her disguise, her freedom that she too felt. That’s what was stopping him…
Any moment now she’d stand and get dress. Making their time come to a close…

*"I take a quick shower.... You order some breakfast.... And we'll meet back here in 15 minutes...."*

William smiled as he instinctively leaned against her lips, kissing back with the same affection and warmth as she, before she had taken to her feet and walked to retrieve her mask in the limelight. A soft sigh of content was all that exhaled from him… William was truly at peace when she was around an emotion he wasn’t at all too familiar with. All the while, his gaze never left her. Hating to see her walk away, but enjoying the sight the same and when seeing the red luminous hue shin bright against the nude flesh. He was unable to help himself but smile smugly, tucking the corner of his lip into his mouth, and before biting it.

Propping himself up on one elbow, while fingers played throughout the fabric of the carpet and tucking a sheet between his legs and over them. Oh, how he yearned to brush his lips against her flesh as he had done so before. He knew it was probably his inner lust speaking and though he was content. He simply wanted her, but then that urge was somewhat replaced or mixed in with another emotion. Because the longer he stared at her, the more beauty he saw. Wishing he was some sort of an artist that could put paint to canvases. Stilling this mental image forever. Fore she was the most beautifulness of sights/image/picture/drawling he could ever imagine. Maybe he was far to infatuated with her, but he didn’t care. No drug could ever bring him this close to this/these emotion/s.

And then a blur of white was tossed his direction. Luckily for him, fingers reacted quicker than his mind took to switch. Catching the hunk of porcelain and laughing softly; “Thank you,” he said as he was in the mist of recovering his thoughts. Before sitting up and criss crossing his legs over one another for stability.

He held the mask carefully within both hands, thumbs and fore fingers stretching outwardly. Roaming across the familiar surfaces. Before recognizing which direction, it was facing in his hands.

*"Woah! Close one! A 911 call would have been hard to explain....."*

Slipping the mask back over his face, William chuckled while she was in her giggling fit. “Yeah, we wouldn’t want that happening!” Honestly that would end their perfect date. She’d need some kind of illumination to transverse around the room, since these luxurious type places are famous for low hanging furniture… William would swear he has at least a few scars along his shins, because of so…

Pushing off his knees, Will stood to his full height. Immediately breaking into a stretch with his whole body, and dropping the sheets, since his legs didn’t want to work correctly at first. Maybe it was the ale that had taken a slight toll on his body or maybe it was the morning spar he had with his sister?

*"Maybe just....turn the lights on dim....You know....So that I don't fall and break my nose or anything dramatic like that...."*

“I guess we were thinking the same thing then?” William said laughing once more and finishing his stretching. “Aye, Little Miss Red! Now changing to - - to mornings Romantic settings.” He jests with a laugh. “Oh, be sure to drink some of the warm water while you shower? It will definitely help more with the hangover.” William reached the screen and began adjusting the lighting, making sure to keep his back towards her in the off chance she hadn’t slipped her mask back over her face.

*"Be careful while I'm gone...okay?"*

William nodded forgetting to respond verbally back as he now went searching for something quick to wear. They normally had robes displaced strategically throughout the room? But it looked like a train wreck had came through… Was this them?

Why be careful also?

“I’m not going anywhere...” He whispered to himself smiling.

*“I like Bacon!"*

Will quickly looked over his shoulder too the cracked door, she trusted him? This much? “Of course! Bacon! lots of it! Coming right up!” He responded laughing. This was Red, her true self… and he was able to see it…

William finally managed to find a robe and slipped it on, before venturing into the kitchen. Once there he opened the fridge. “Hmm? You’re stocked?” William said slightly bewildered by the fact. Then again you never really used any of the kitchens, now thinking back on it?

“Interesting…” Onions, eggs, bacon, “Awesome.. you even have oranges my Dear~” Will made a quick note of all the rest of the ingredients he had spotted while rummaging through the fridge and pulled out the necessities for today’s breakfast. Laying everything neatly on the counter and arranging them in ideal order.

“Now... what to ma-“ *"Oh! Sausage! I also like sausage."* Will chuckled again and without hesitation returned to the fridge, retrieving some sausages. “Coming right up!” Alright that simplified his idea? If he decided to make something more elegant that would probably take up too much time… Then again, he wanted to cook something perfect for her and being a chief, he just had way too many ideas and routes to go to.

“Prep the flame and the juice, Will.. We can go from there naturally.” He whispered to himself with a deep breath. Then immediately turned to his own advice. Prepping the stove with several pans and pots. Slicing the oranges in two with the sharpest knife he picked out by brushing the blade with his thumb carefully. As he began working he started a process of elimination. Red was obviously someone from his stature, but which family? Either way… she was probably use to traditional European cooking and he specialized in French cuisines. So that would definitely be ruled out, what about something a little more unique? A blend of creativity?

Just as he was about to get started another request came through from the shower, stopping William. Who bit his bottom lip, wanting to stifle a sudden laugh. It was the innocence of her. As she kept stumbling over her own words. However, it did manage to turn the hue of his cheeks a slightly shade of scarlet and as he was about to respond, his voice got choked up. Surprising even him and darkening the scarlet. Quickly, William cleared his throat already forgetting what he was about to respond back with.
“V-very well. . .” He said quickly, clearing his throat once more. Attempting some kind of recovery. “How about the whole pig, while I am at it?!” Will said jokingly; chuckling right afterwards. “You’re cute, Red!... You really are! You know that?” Smiling like a fool, William’s attention turned back to what he was preparing. Putting another pan on the stove top and returning to the fridge. To fetch the ‘any meat’. How he adored her giggles…

Will looked up at the sound of footsteps approaching, smiling instantly at the familiar figure that came around the corner. Still she was beautiful and again another image he wishes he could still.

*"Is it okay to look?"*

“Not. . . quite. . . yet. . . .” William smirked, taking full advantage of her playfully covering her eyes for him. Quickly making sure nothing would burn, William made way towards her. Pressing his lips sweetly and hard against her, his hands would hold her by the waist in case he had surprised her. He defiantly didn’t want her slipping. But before she had time to react to his kiss, William quickly pulled away and placed a strawberry to her lips and chuckled. “Breakfast will be ready in…” William looked towards the stove, making a mental note of what is prepared and what still is cooking. “Fifteen or so minutes? Come!” William reached for her hand and guided her over to the counter. “Up we go.” William placed his hands on her waist assisted or lifted her up onto the empty spot of the counter. “It’s a clean top, and beside you are some sliced fruit. If you’d like?” William smiled again, giving her cheek a quick peck and returning back to the stove top. “Help yourself to some bacon and juice, just not all of it… or well.. I’ll make more, just save me some.” He chuckled again. He was in chief mode and his mind was running about a thousand a minute.

“All squeeky clean, Miss Red?” He said looking over his shoulder, finding it even harder to take his eyes off of her. But forcefully having to return back to his cooking.

Minutes later “Alright, breakfast is ready?!” He said exhaling and clapping his hands together in triumph, before smiling affectionately at her. “’My meat’. . .-“ He smirked with a little scarlet hue as he jested. “Sausages, plentiful of bacon as mi ‘lady Red requested so humbly for Snout Oinks. Egg omelet, prepared with butter and infused with the zest of oranges. Also, having some with cheese and others without. But they are stuffed with onions, spinaches, and prepared like pockets. If you’d like to add meat to them that is? On the side is roasted tomato’s that you can add to the omelet or eat separate. But I’m sure you’d enjoy the ham, I found some honey and glazed it some. Added whiskey, but didn’t have time to fully let it marinate. But rest assure the alcohol his gone?! Then we have some buttermilk pancakes, with a sprinkle of crack.” He covered his mouth to a side as if telling a secret. “It’s actually powdered sugar.” He whispered. “Uniqueness about them is I have sliced apples in four parts of the pancake.” Biting the corner of his lip in thought, he paused. Making sure he had stated everything, not wanting to forget something out.

“Yeah. . . I think that’s all, got a little distracted when you came by.” Playfully winks at her, “I umm.. Well hope you enjoy…? I was going to get a little more creative... but time and well I was also getting hungry... I might have stolen a few of the bacons strips that uhh.. just didn’t quite make it?” Will laughed again smiling innocently this time.

Adeline’s jaw dropped playfully. He still hadn’t put on his mask all this time? It was fine, really. At least she’d had her eyes closed. She wanted nothing more than to open them and see him. Just once. Just for a second. Just quickly. She just wanted to see him . Yet at the same time, seeing him could mean some dire things. So….She kept her eyes covered until he’d give her the “ok” to look.

Surprised was exactly what she was. At the same time he’d made his move for that hard, firm kiss…She’d simultaneously just gotten back her senses after that hot, steamy shower. She suddenly smelled all of the cooking food. Delicious meat. Something sweet. Warmth. And then….A solid, firm and honest kiss that all of the money in the world could not by. It was….breathtaking….”Mmm…..MMM!!” Just as she enjoyed the taste of the kiss, she enjoyed the taste of something fresh, cool, and sweet. She wasn’t only surprised, she was blown away. What a sensation. What wonder.

By now, she had taken her hands down from her eyes and could see him clearly. The line of his jaw and the color of his eyes, his hairline and his smile. She’d started to laugh when he had guided her to the counter and then literally lifted her up onto it. The sensation was cool on her behind, even as his warm hands guided her. “This is all so…Sweet!” She referred to his kiss…His strawberry….His gestures.

It was only then that everything registered. Cooking. He was….cooking. “They….they keep these …stocked?” She glanced at the refrigerator and that was when Adeline really started to look around. She wondered if she’d ever even been in the “kitchen corner” of a suite at all….Usually someone was with her….Usually someone was bringing her food. “Safe” food of course. It was too easy to hurt someone through such an avenue. Not only was everything she did, wanted, and needed carefully guarded…But so was everything that she ate. Sometimes, even, a sample of the food she was to eat was tasted by someone else before it was even presented to her.

The Fox wasn’t just cooking. No. People had cooked for her before. Thousands had cooked for her. The White Fox would be the first person to ever cook for her.

Whenever a meal was prepared for The Princess outside of the people that cooked in her home for her every day, there was always an agenda or an angle. If one had the chance to cook for the first Daughter of the United States, they wanted something in return. A job offer, a shout on social media, some kind of review, or at the very least a photo of Adeline Washington taking her first bite of their masterpiece. And really, who wanted to be photographed while eating? Was there anything less flattering?

She’d try to point them in the right direction, and urge them to make what she liked. No, I really don’t like beans, they give my tummy a hard time and I don’t even like the taste!

She’d be served a plate full of a dozen different beans anyway. ‘Beans are my specialty my lady, and they are good for you! Please enjoy” And when Adeline hardly took more than a bite, offered a gracious thank you and excused herself, that same chef would try to slander her online or in a Post , that she was impossible to make happy, ungrateful, and unappreciative. Naturally, those that followed her would come up with speedy replies by the thousands. “The Princess does not like beans, you ingrate”

No one ever cooked for her. Not like this.

“It’s……It’s…..” Feeling tears at the back of her eyes was a strange sensation, and totally out of place. She shook her head, trying to untangle all of her emotions in that moment. In that thoughtful, sweet, romantic, perfect moment.

Adeline had started to shake her head when he’d apologized for being distracted by hunger, by her, and probably in the same way that her own mind was making her feel like she was on cloud 9. The sudden rush of watery eyes was suddenly….gone…not a single tear spilled. Instead, it was all replaced by this …big…perfect….smile. A rush. It was all such a rush. Who knew breakfast could be so exhilarating and emotional?

“It’s….perfect….Everything is perfect….” And she hadn’t had anything but a fresh kiss and a sweet strawberry so far….

“I mean….I’m sure it will be…I just…I don’t know where to start…Mmm…Maybe here….” She reached for him and pulled him in, kissing him heavily and warmly. Her arms were rough around his neck, as rough as someone much smaller than him could be, pulling him into her. It was an open, gracious kiss….And just as it reached the brink of becoming intense, her tummy growled. She laughed into his lips. She was so comfortable with him intimately, that she could. He’d feel her teeth gently graze against his lips as she smiled. “Well….I guess that’s my body trying to speak to you….”

If only there was a way to kiss him….and eat….at the same time. He’d been creative and romantic with the strawberry, she briefly wondered if bacon could be viewed the same way. Adeline decided she’d do her very best to have as much of the best of both worlds as she could. She used her legs to wrap William in, not letting him even an inch away from her.

“Mmmmm Best of both worlds….” She teased him as she pulled him in just a little bit more. She’d already leaned over and picked up a platter that was so wonderfully plated with just a little bit of everything that William had made for her. “I just….I can’t believe how thoughtful all of this is…I mean….How long was I in there for? Not even 15 minutes and you just….you just….MMmmmmm….”

Adeline was talking with her mouth full, which at a very young age she had been taught not to do. God forbid the paparazzi catch a snap at the youngest Royal at any age with anything but perfect manners, her family would be on the front page of the news instead of real news for days! It was part of her overall responsibility, to make sure that American was the very best that it could be, including knowing when and when not to take attention from the news, media, or even her own family.

This was beyond attention. Beyond anything on the front page of an online newspaper. This was pure….passion and romance and….”DELICIOUS!” She’d been chatting and eating, eating and touching, touching and chewing that the flavors and the sensation hit her so heavily.

“Mmmmmm! I mean….I knew that you’d be good but….This is….This is good! Like I mean….really good….Do you know how good you are? I mean at cooking….And I mean also at other things but also cooking….” Adeline covered her mouth to swallow and then laugh some more. This was…..it. This was the time of her life. She was eating as though she were starving, hardly breathing before bites and hardly swallowing before going after her next mouthful. She couldn’t get enough of the White Fox, or the food he had made.

“Please….don’t take this as …cheesy …or…my hangover talking but….” Adeline took a breath after she swallowed a huge mouthful of apple pancake with crack sprinkled on it. Besides everything that had happened before…This moment was so phenomenal. In ways that she couldn’t ever explain to anyone….Not even to him. Not even to her White Fox. “I’m so…..happy…..” Three simple words. Three easy words. Three words she had to wonder if she’d ever said before and meant it. “I just…This is….might be….the best moment of my life…..” Adeline stopped and covered her face, over her mask, struggling to find the right words so that he would understand while maintaining the veil that she wore so diligently.

She wasn’t sure if she was embarrassing him, or herself…Or if he’d take anything that she said at this moment quite as seriously as she wanted him to. No one, no one, had ever done these kinds of things for her before. No one, no one, had ever showed her so much in so little time. Only the White Fox. Her White Fox.

In that same moment, though….She was terrified. Not of him. Not of this moment. Not even of her own feelings. It was what she was going to do next that pushed fear into her veins and made her shiver. She’d tried words. They weren’t working. She had to show him how she felt….Before it was too late…Before she ran out of time.

And time was running out. She could feel it. Minute by minute. Moment by moment. Second by second. This was too good. It was too good to be true. It was too perfect. “No one’s ever treated me this….this special before…..” America’s princess, the First Daughter, the Sweetheart of the United States. Those titles meant nothing now that she’d felt this. Now that she’d felt truth. “No one’s….no ones ever seen me like you see me…..And…I want you to….See me….”

Adeline moved and gently put the plate down by her side. Once her hands were free she started to move them towards her face, towards her mask. She wanted to be free. For the first time ever, truly and honestly, she was going to be free…..

And that was when the television in the corner of the room flipped on. By itself. It should have startled Red more than it did….but….It didn’t startle her. Not at all. “Nooooo….” The tone of her voice made it sound as though she’d expected it. Dreaded it.

“Nooo. No No No….” It seemed to be the only word she could form now, as the man dressed very plainly in a navy blue suit on the screen started to speak.

“The meteor is expected to strike the planet in exactly 3 days, 14 hours, and 36 minutes….” The message was fuzzy, in and out, as though this ‘meteor’ was literally interfering with the broadcast….

Adeline turned to look over her shoulder, trying to see the red numbers of the alarm clock in the far corner of the suite. “No no no….It’s past 2 pm already?”

The man in the suit was the head of her father’s security team. He was a man that not many could identify, because he rarely left the White House. He and his family lived there under alias, hidden in plain sight. 3 days, 14 hours, and 36 minutes was a code. She had to be home by 3:14….She had 36 minutes to get there… Sure they could see the white house from there….But it was rather far away to actually get to….

“I have to go….”

The man on the television was still talking about a comet striking earth, a fiery and hell found fate for the Northern Hemisphere that would shake and rattle the entire world with chaos and radiation until there was nothing left. This news cast had forced every TV in D.C. on. It had happened three other times. Once this year….Once when Adeline had been 16….And once when she’d turned 21. Each time there had been a short burst of panic, followed by near global amnesia when the meteor didn’t strike. People didn’t recall their fear and terror because usually they were distracted by something else…..Something involving the royal family….

“My God….I am so sorry….I…I wish I had more time….Just…Just one more moment but….but I don’t….I don’t ….I’ve run out of time….Completely…out of time….” Adeline was shrugging into her dress, barely zipping the back up half way. She smoothed her hair back over her mask and then was hastily slipping her feet into her heels. She’d taken the time for granted…She’d lost track of it completely with the White Fox…..

“I….I’m going to find you again…I promise…some…some way….somehow….I….I will…..I will find you…I know it’s a big city but….but I will….I have to….” The door. She had to get to the door. Before she felt feelings. Before she felt regret. Before she thought twice about disobeying the President of the United States…..

“Thank you...My sweetest Fox….for ….for giving me the best night…and morning…of my life….” Before she left, she needed one more taste. She reached to the back of William’s head and pulled him in tightly, kissing him with all that she had left inside of her. The fumes were pure passion, want, lust, gratefulness and……regret. And the regret consumed her the moment her lips left his….It was almost tangible, how much she did not want to leave him.

The voice on the TV reminded her of the circumstances, though. “Please find shelter, and please stay indoors, this comet is fiery and will destroy everything in it’s path with an unearthly wrath…” Her mother. Her mother wanted her home.

“I won’t say goodbye….I can’t….” One more quick, sweet, warm kiss….And Adeline, better known as Red, was already out of the room and gone. She was gone.

Williams's soft smile grew more when the realization of seeing each other clearly sunk in. She was gorgeous looking and loved it, even more, when she laughed.

* "This is all so… Sweet! - They…. they keep these …stocked?"*

"I'm glad you enjoy the somewhat ill-prepared meal..." Oblivious to her referred words as he hurried back to the stovetop, but smiled the same. "And yeah!? I'm just as surprised as you are, honestly… I've never… Well, really… spent an adequate amount of time in these suites. Mostly just for parties or a place to crash when I'm in the area…" William chuckled gently before looking about curiously now. "It's amazing what you learn… when you're not truly yourself…" His smile faltering into a somewhat half-smile while casually tapping his mask with the spatula.
Williams's mind froze, rethinking how misleading that comment sounded, immediately turned to face her. To him, it sounded as if he were only putting up a front and that these emotions were false. Everything that conspired throughout the night and morning just a front… Maybe he over thought it, of how it exactly sounded aloud.
"Not that I'm not myself, myself… Just that I…" He stiffened monetarily, biting the corner of his lip in reflection. "I've never taken the time to be myself... you know? Always having to gratify someone else. Probably why I'm such the rebellious child in the family." Will paused momentarily, "Even been known to be called a bad role model for my sister. At least that's what my father states." Will boastfully said before chuckling and resuming his cooking.

"Though, I'm actually kind of glad that this was here... I'd prefer cooking for you rather than taking you to some random breakfast joint nearby or down to the hotel breakfast buffet. They are not really an ideal thing after what transpired last night and well this morning." Will smiled happily, "It's more so for hangovers and sleaziness, in away. But here in this establishment, we might have a better breakfast than most places… Nevertheless, I do take enjoyment in cooking... So, here I'm cooking now and the plus side to it is we also get to behave like sloths, today. Not to mention, you don't look too bad in that getup, ravishing my sweets." Will gave her a playful wink while smirking a little.

Once the cooking was done and everything was laid out for Red, Will smiled. He had actually enjoyed the casual conversation while preparing a meal for them. Honestly, this was probably the first time he had ever cooked for someone other than his sister and at the restaurant. It was serenity...

* "It's…. perfect…. Everything is perfect…. - I mean…. I'm sure it will be…I just…I don't know where to start…Mmm…Maybe here…" *

"How about – "Will was just about to make a recommendation, when hands not his own, reached out, seizing his collar or shirt, and drew him forward. Feeling lips push roughly against his own, returning the same weight and affection of warmth as arms roughed about his neck. Will deepened the kiss when tilting his head to aside, lips parting while bringing arms about the petite frame. Now within his grasp, he slid her to the edge of the counter and pressed against him. How perfectly their body and lips molded against one another. It surly was intensifying, and if a certain grumble hadn't announced itself, he probably would have forgotten about the food as he would have swept her off the counter and sprawled her there on the hotel kitchen floor. But that wet hair of hers matted against his forearm reminded him that they have access to a shower. Maybe instead, he would have laid her back on the countertop, either clearing a section away with his hand or even using her body to clear it away. Or just to have fun on the counter with the food around them and take it to the shower afterword for some continuation fun. The sound of her laughter against his lips pulled him into reality, feeling his heart pounding against his chest. “Y-yeah. . .” He stammered, quickly clearing his throat and mind from those earlier thoughts. Which caused him to laugh and he would gently press his lips to the tip of her nose while relaxing his grasp on her. “I do love the language of your body, Miss Red.” He flashed her a quick smirk and was about to pull away so he could serve them both a plate, until feeling her legs about him never remove. They were even pulling him in closer.

“My thoughts exactly,” he agreed, enjoying her little tease. As she leaned over to retrieve a platter, Will took advantage of her exposed neck and gently placed a kiss there. Quickly playing it off as if he were only trying to grab a platter himself.

“Opps, pardon me.” he chuckled as he grabbed himself some food, placing it on her plate. If he wanted to remain close to her, his plate would only get in the way.
Will smiled at her compliment, “It doesn’t take long to prep fruit luckily and make most of these cuisines simultaneously. I mean, all you have to do is change the mix with a little extra ingredient, and you have something different.” He smiled again, taking a piece of bacon from her plate and breaking it into two’s. One he brought to his mouth while the other too hers. “I just thought a change of pace for our lives would be wonderful. What made this better was that they jam pack these kitchens with almost everything.” He brought his thumb to his lips while absentmindedly licking off the bit bacon grease from the piece he shared with her from earlier.

William enjoyed listening to her stumble over her own words, he was glad that he wasn’t the only one who was affected by each other. “Thank you, my dear.” He said sincerely, before noticing a bit of powder residue there on the corner of her mouth. This brought a smile to his lips as he lifted his left hand, caressing her cheek sweetly, then wiping away the residue and chuckling. “You know if I didn’t know any better. Which I do. I’d say you’re only complimenting me because you want only my cooking?!” He huffed playfully in disbelief, “But I wouldn’t give myself all the credit. You know you’re not so bad yourself, Red. Because of you, I did all this. So, give credit where it is earned, silly.” Will laughed again, stealing a bite of her pancake. “Opps.”

*“Please…. don’t take this as …cheesy …or…my hangover talking but….” She breathed in.*

Will listened intently, awaiting what was to be said from Miss Red, and then she said it. It was no I love you, but let’s be frank, something like that would have been way too soon to be exchanged between them. But she was right, and he was just as happy himself.

“Miss Red…” He paused momentarily, thinking carefully of what to say, before breaking into a smile at the thought. “I-I don’t think it sounds cheesy... or that it’s your hangover speaking…” Will’s hand placed itself beneath her chin, tilting her head ever so slightly upward with his knuckles and when he stared deep down into her eyes. He was lost in her gaze. Captivated by exactly how beautiful and more so then ever she was.

'Say something, idiot.'

"Oh… Umm…" He laughed quickly at himself, trying to soften however long his prolonged pause was, was it seconds or was its minutes… he honestly didn't know, those eyes were voids of bliss and he could stare into it forever if given a chance. But he had to speak or at least say something and not leave her on a cliffhanger. Who knows how long he kept her in suspense, "You're not the only one… Who's happy…" Will cleared his throat quickly, he wasn't use to being this venerable. "You make me happy. Right here… and right now… I mean... I'm a professional Alcohol Connoisseur, so it's definitely not the hangover….." He chuckled, then taking a deep breath from nervousness. Slowly exhaled, giving her a content smile. Listening to her continue on.

* "No one's….no one's ever seen me like you see me…..And…I want you to….See me…."*

Will felt his heart leap to his throat when she moved towards her mask. Was he prepared to see Red for who she indeed was?!? Or was this really just a big front for him that he, himself didn't even comprehend… No… he was ready… She definitely made him feel different about himself… Or was that just the good sex talking… No, he's bedded countless women before. They always left, or he would go before they woke. She was different; she made him different, as well… But what she said confused him.

* "Nooooo…. Nooo. No No No…." *

Will noticed she was looking directly aside from him, and with the layout of the house freshly within his mind. The only thing there was the telly screen. Quickly he glanced over his shoulder to observe. Did something so drastic or devastating happen, that would of pull Red mid-sentence or about to reveal herself away?

"Oh…" It was that crazy meteor broadcast again; it has happened only once before. But none that he can clearly account for since nothing really did happen. No meteor ever struck, it was just another pointless drill or a stupid countdown timer for nothing. It would always disappear the very next day, and all of the media wouldn't speak about it the next. His attention then turned towards Red and back to the corner of the telly, where it displayed the time, skipping over the alarm clock that was tucked in the far corner of the suite. "Yeah… we kinda stayed up very late... then woke somewhere around noonish I think?"

*“I have to go….”*

This caught him clearly by surprise, “Wait… What!?” He exclaimed, not knowing what else to do or think. Did he say something wrong? Do something wrong? “I’m sorry!” He quickly shouted, not knowing if he had done anything wrong. He had to apologize for whatever he might have said or done.

*“My God….I am so sorry….I…I wish I had more time….Just…Just one more moment but….but I don’t….I don’t ….I’ve run out of time….Completely…out of time….”*

It was a living nightmare for him, everything was happening so suddenly. The only thing somewhat reassuring was Red said she wishes she had more time, one more moment, and that it was a time thing… Maybe she really had to be somewhere, it was the middle of the afternoon now, and when rich people go missing after such a grand event. It defiantly rises some authority’s attention.

All Will could do was watch as Red struggled to gather her belongings and quickly dress into what she wore the night before as he leaned himself against the kitchen island. He wanted to protest and pled with her to stay a moment longer, but he didn’t have that kind of power now. She was rushing and he didn’t want to come in her way, despite how badly he wanted to…

*“I….I’m going to find you again…I promise…some…some way….somehow….I….I will…..I will find you…I know it’s a big city but….but I will….I have to….”*

Each word she said was a lingering of hope to him, wanting to believe exactly everything she spoke. Fearing they were all a tall tale or that this second was the only moment they will ever have with each other. But one thing she was right on… they did live in a big city…

“I will too… my dearest Red…Y-you’re… welcome…and… thank…you…too….” He said with a half-smile, regretting he couldn’t do anything to make her stay. But when she doubled back and raced his way for the kiss. Arms quickly eloped about her pulling her into a deeper kiss of passion, lust, want, happiness, and of sorrow that she was going. Holding her there securely against his own body, hesitating to release her. But as she drew back, he gradually allowed her to slip from his hold. Not wanting to make it any harder than it was already for them... how had he fallen so head over heels for the woman in red… what exactly did they have…

Kissing her once more, he felt a tingle from the lingering taste of Red. Now eyes powerlessly watched Red move towards the final door. Fearing to utter another word, feeling as if he did this fragile moment would shatter. But he had to say something, she was leaving… She’s reaching for the door… She’s getting into the elevator… Say something!

Will swallowed hard, “I won’t say goodbye either than… Until next… My Red!” he shouted quickly to her. “Thank you…”

And then just like that… He was alone… All alone………..

William turned towards the counter top, feeling his pent-up frustration suddenly boiling over. Meanwhile his breathing coming to him in sharp breaths. He wasn’t mad at her; he was mad that the one good thing that happened to him had slipped from his grasp… “Think cool thoughts… think cool thoughts…” he repeated to himself over and over, attempting to calm himself down. Though it didn’t work. Instinctively William reached out for whatever he could grab, he had to destroy something… He reared back and just as he was about to release whatever he held, he stopped. This wouldn’t be him… How could a gal like her apricate this kind of behavior from him…? Would that scare her away… Slowly the glass vale dropped loosely from his hand, clinking against the ground but not breaking.

Then it hit him, by now she would be making her way back through the suite’s threshold or some between. He still had one last moment to see her. Will eyes darted to the window, but his feet couldn’t take off fast enough. Almost slipping in place as the loose carpet folded over itself from the sudden tug of friction. Quickly he bound over a chair or more like crashed into it. Knocking it to aside and quickly trying to regain his footing to get himself to the window as urgently as possible.

There she was, his Red… He didn’t want to blink, in fact he refused to even do such a thing. “Why are you so fixated on her…” he whispered aloud to himself. At this point his eyes began to water forcing him to close his eyes. “Red…” he whispered again to himself…

Eyes opened once more, as a beam of sunlight let its way in past the blinds. “Fuuuuck…” He said groggily, before rolling over and barring his face into the side of his second pillow. “Just five more minutes sun… That’s all I ask for… just five more and nothing more…”

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Gooood Morning, It’s December 10th a fine Thursday 6:00am in the City! Currently 68 degrees and clear skies-“ “Oh, fuck off!” Will shouted, reaching for the alarm but finding himself suddenly on the floor when he had missed the nightstand. Bumping his head against the stand which in turn knocked over the alarm causing it to bounce off his head and rest beside him. Its cable however raking several neat lines off the stand and showering him in its white substance like residue. All Will could do was laugh, as he clumsily attempted to sit up and rest against the bed. One hand attempted to scoop the white powder into a neat pile while the other tried to rid the sleepiness away from his face.

It had been over three months since his last encounter with Red, and I’d say he was definitely taking it better than most…. If you count that for a few weeks, Will went clean, until he found himself back into the swing of the old routine of things. Will leaned over while retrieving an already rolled up bill and snorted the pile gone from the carpet. Sitting back up, he wiped his nose and attempted to somewhat stand, having to brace himself with his bed. “Do I work today… Hey, phone!”

“Google, Siri, Cortana! Hey,” His phone chimed to life suddenly, the screen almost blinding him as it was directly in front of him on the bed. “Fuck me..” He said, flipping off his phone in a stumble from having been blinded by it. “Oy, do I work today?! Answer me!” “There is nothing on your schedule this week, would you like me to plan an event?” It answered atomically. He just ignored it, and quickly slapped the screen, hoping that would rid himself of the effort of shutting it off. Which it seemed to work effectively as the screen just went black… or maybe that was because the phone had died… When you’re a drunken buffoon you tend to forget the simplest of things. For instance, to plug your phone in at night just before bed, so that it may charge.

It was the usually morning for him, wake up, snort, piss, and then brush his teeth. Before putting on his work out attire and going for a four to five-mile run and every time he felt himself thinking of Red. He’d push his body a lot harder. It had been along while but his dreams and thoughts remind him constantly of the woman with the Red mask and pushing himself to the limit seemed to help steady those flooding thoughts.

Bounding the corner in a dead sprint, Will slowly began to steady his pace when spotting two men dressed it black government suits walking up the staircase. “Wonderful…” he said almost breathlessly, “Now I have to fuckin move again.” Will slowed to a complete stop resting himself against the fence. By then the men in suits spotted him and made their way down hastily. “How’s the arm Gorg-y,” William snickered and tried to calm his breathing, by breathing through his nose. “Father send you two meat fuck? Because I don’t want any of it and now you know where I live. So, I have to move again. So, fuck you and thank you. There’s your car.” Will gestured with his hands as if they won a prize to their car.

“Fuck you Willy, my arm is alright.” Said the white male slightly taller than the other.

“Really Georg-y, Willy? That’s the best you can fuckin come up with? Matt, fix your son won’t you or I’ll fix him again. Maybe even out the other side, no?”

“Fuck you,” shouted George. But William just laughed while flipping him off.

“Mr. H,” the other male announced professionally. He could have said Hamilton, but Matt had a greater respect for Will’s somewhat privacy or just because he was on the payroll. Employed by his father. “I’ll try to control Georgy a little better, but yes. Your father has summoned you, stating its rather urgent that you come at once.”

“Matt.. that’s what urgently latterly means… you know urgently?!” Will waved his hand dismissively to them both. “I’m busy and fuck that guy anyways.”

“Had a feeling you’d say that Mr. H. However, your mother also requested you’d come urgently today.” Said Matt once more but with a smirk.

This last bit of news however did catch his attention. “Mother asked of me?”

“Yes Mr. H, she did.”

Will glared at him, trying to find some way to disbelieve him. But William had trusted Matt for many years. He wouldn’t put it past him since he’s probably the one who finally tracked down one of his many aliases when purchasing property. That lead him to this location.

“What time did she request of him and where?” William said carefully. But Matt only smiled this time and made his way to the car. “Oh look… my prize.” Laughed Matt as he got into the car and drove away.

Will stood there in great disbelief, he hadn’t a clue to what time or the location his mother wanted to meet him. Was it the estate or there at the work place, or at fathers?

“Perfect…” He sighed, rushing his way up the stairs, to his door.

“Mr. Hamilton, Good Morning.” It was his elderly next-door neighbor and she was gently smiling at him. “Those two associates of yours wouldn’t stop bagging on your door. I told them multiple times that you had a doorbell, but no. They won’t listen to me.” She glared angrily down the stairs, this caused him to burst into a sudden outbreak of laughter. “Misses P, they won’t be coming here anymore. They just came to tell me that my Father wanted to speak with me and also that Mother did too. So, I’m off to see one of them after I get ready. Would you like me to bring you anything on my way back?”

She only smiled and shook her head, “It’s okay Mr. Hamilton I got some friends coming over.”

“Oh?! Friends? Save one for me Misses P.” William said with a playful wink and opened his door. “I like them old!” He laughed, which only got him a glare from her.

“Miss Washington. Miss Washington. Madame Washington! Adeline Washington…Adeline...ADELINE! PLEASE! It’s December 10th….It’s 2 pm…And it’s time to get up…PLEASE! Your Father will have my job if you’re late again….”

Oh fuck off. Adeline shouted it in her head, but when she opened her eyes to her luxurious bedroom, flooding with warm sunlight from the opened curtains, in a place known as none other than the White House….She was forced to recall who she was and….where she was…

She wasn’t Red. She wasn’t in that hotel room.

The Attendant watched as the First Daughter sat up in her bed, looking groggier and groggier each day she tried to rouse the Princess from her dreams. “Trouble sleeping agai last night dear? As I told you before, say the word and I’ll hire an acupuncturist, a massage therapist, a hypnotist, a chemist…Tell me…..and I’ll have any of them here tonight….Anyone at all….Anyone you want….”

Adeline looked at her longingly for just a few seconds. The White Fox. That’s who she wanted there. The last time she’d slept well at all she’d been face down on his chest after a night of being ravished and rolled all over the expensive hotel room downtown. The warm memory of him washed away as quickly as it had came. It had been three months, and she smell, taste, and feelings were fading too fast….

Even if she wanted to, she couldn’t find the White Fox. She’d already tried….

“What about a bartender Annie? I think one of those could help me sleep….”

“Speaking of, Miss Washington…Your Father does request that you do not partake in any alcoholic beverages of any kind this evening at his Highness’ first annual Senate Charity Cocktail Party….”

As Adeline rubbed the rest of the sleep from her eyes, she gave Annie an incredulous look. “The what and what? And why? What?”

Annie retorted with a sniff. This certainly wasn’t the first the Princess had heard of it. It’d been the talk of the House, the city, the nation, even the world since her Father had first announced it just three months ago….

“You very well know what I am speaking of, young lady. Your father is hosting the 100 senators and their families here tonight … “ Annie started to read to the First Daughter from her tablet….”It will be mandatory every year, proceeds will go to a local charity of the First Family’s choice here in our lovely home of DC, and tonight you will wear the dress chosen for you, you will smile, you will socialize, and you will maintain your sobriety for the entirety of the night….”

Adeline knew that was a memo sent personally by her father. She could tell by the language. “He’s being a real dick….tator ….” Adeline groaned, growled, and garbled in the same breath. Ever since her last ‘escapade’ he’d been oppressive and downright tyrannical. He’d started making every decision, controlling every minute of her life and every detail down to what she wore. It was no wonder she couldn’t sleep….

“Well. I’m sick tonight. I can’t make it.”

“Absolutely not”

“Yup. Terrible migraine. “

“Not a chance….”

“Explosive diarrhea….

“Adeline Washington….Not another word about it….”

“HIV.”

Annie put her hands up to her face, wiping away her own frustration. “Dress. Now.” Being in charge of a cranky, difficult, lonely Princess was no easy task.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marcia Hamilton was in awe each and every time she came to the White House. She adored the place, as a young girl often pretending she was the Princess who lived there. It was a dream come true each and every time their Senator Father was invited over with his family. Marcia was always the most excited. The moment the invite came out for this specific event she’d chosen her dress, hair, makeup , and shoes within the day as though it were her very own wedding….

And of course, it always meant time with her brother. Not even the wild, rebellious, free spirited William Hamilton could refuse a direct order from President Washington. Not unless he wanted to find citizenship in another country, of course.

“Oh Wow….” Marcia’s arm was laced into her brothers as they walked the Great Hall of the one and only White House together, Marcia adoring and admiring every detail…Right down to the literal live adornments of the premises. Princess Adeline Washington herself.

“Make up really is a wonder...Especially if you have all that money can buy…” Even though she wasn’t entirely sure William was listening at all, she kept talking to him as she always did. She loved chatting about the First Family. And she loved being with her brother. She decided to continue explaining. “Princess Adeline had some really, really bad work done…Her lip was just…disfigured! Could you imagine doing lip injections on the freakin’ First Daughter of the United States, and then messing them up?” Marcia sighed, as if it had happened to her! “Anyway…Her entire lip was busted up and disfigured, now you can hardly tell…Amazing!”

The Scandal that followed Adeline Washington home the day after she’d gone missing was not that she’d been drinking heavily, or that she’d been in an unknown location for several hours, or that she’d came home in the very same clothes she’d left in the day before. The scandal was in the form of a sneaky teenager that had snagged a picture of her through the House Gardens during a White House Tour.

The very swollen lip that Marcia was referring to, and the following scandal, was caused by Marcia Hamilton herself. 3 months ago.

“And look at her figure too. They’re trying to cover it up…But over the last 3 months? She’d dropped several dress sizes according to the Esquire. They say it’s drugs. Do you think it’s drugs? I don’t think she looks like she’s on drugs but she is getting skinny. Then again….all that make up…”

Marcia got quiet when she saw Adeline look directly in the direction of her and her brother. There was a young man with sharp looking glasses and a very well fitted suit just behind her, whispering something in her ear.

Everyone knew that it would be nearly impossible for anyone in the first family, besides the President himself, to remember the names and families and accomplishments of each and every Senator. And so, it was very well known and accepted, that Adeline would have help. Her assistant was whispering into her ear who they were.

Adeline moved across the room towards them. Marcia held her breath. Adeline’s eyes were blue and hollow, but focused on them. Marcia was nearly turning blue. Adeline came up to the pair, first extending her hand to William.

“William. “ She’d take the young man’s hand and shake it gently, as customary for the First Daughter with any man greeting her. Unlike Great Britain or other monarchies, there was no bowing, kneeling, or curtseys in America. Her hand was cold. Her handshake was weak. Tired.

Could they blame her? She’d have to do this for 100 families that day.
Could they blame her? The memory of the White Fox was fading with each day and with each day she felt more of a chill of his absence. Empty. Alone.

“Marcia…” For all it was worth, Adeline did a fine job of a smile, and a sweet hug and kiss on the cheek to the Daughter of the Senate….A daughter of one of the Original Families. “I hear you’re back from your month abroad studying fashion in Paris. When are you finished with your degree? What will you do then?” Did the answer really matter? It was all a formality….

Adeline turned back towards William Hamilton. She paused. She looked….puzzled. Had Anthony said anything about William? He was supposed to give her names and recent news from the tablet in his arms….

She turned behind her to look at Anthony, who quickly realized the dilemma. She was right. He’d told her nothing to mention, in formality of course, to Senator Hamilton’s son. Anthony glanced down quickly, finger scanning frantically for several seconds. Blank. He came up blank. He looked up at the First Daughter, and shrugged apologetically and helplessly. He had....nothing.

Adeline turned back towards William. Her blonde hair was bright and shiny. Her blue eyes were deep and beautiful. Her skin was flawless. And yes…even her lips…perfect. She was pretty, there was no denying it.

But she was empty. Hollow. Lonely. There was no denying that either. If only she knew just who she was staring at…..

“Well….Mr. Hamilton….” Adeline shrugged. “I guess you’re just a mystery then…”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back