• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Royal Disaster

DramaKween

“Hey Big Brosky. Need a ride home from this party ASAP!!!!” Along with the signature that was always at the end of every one of her text message (“Miss H”) Was a GPS location pinpoint to…the party. Marcia Hamilton knew exactly how to get her brother where she wanted him. Right now? She wanted him at the old abandoned building on Jefferson Street. He couldn’t miss this!

Adeline Volkov had Christine exactly where she wanted her. Adeline waited until just the right moment. “Oh GOD.” She spoke so suddenly and so loudly that the driver and the two Secret Service Agents assigned to her that day suddenly turned around with wide, shocked looks on their faces. “I have to pee…SOOO bad….Oh my God!” They each turned a few shades paler as the man driving the Limo slowed. “Oh look…A Starbucks! OH my haven! Thank GOD!” If she kept saying the Lord’s name like that, they’d have to pray. “Please? Please just pull over…I’ll be so quick…So so so quick…”

The driver looked like he wanted to pull over for her, but he looked to the two agents who seemed to be trying to have firm hands. Adeline kind of stomped her feet, as though she were in pain. “Oh please! I’m going to get a UTI! Oh…My…God! I’m going to get an infection in my….”

“Okay!” They both chimed suddenly.

Adeline sighed in relief. “Thank you. So much. You have no idea….”

Adeline slipped a pair of Dolce & Gabana Panthere Sunglasses over her eyes and tried to hide her smile. “I’ll be really quick! Swear it! Oh…Do you guys want coffee? Oh…No…Okay…I didn’t think so….I know…We are on a strict schedule…I’ll be quick!”

_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_

Adeline’s heels clicked rapidly as she literally ran into the Starbucks. Once she got into the bathroom, she found Christine. “I owe you for this…Forever….”

Christine plucked the $25,000 sunglasses off the First Daughter’s face and put them on her own. They could be mistaken for twins, mostly because Christine stripped the color out of her hair and wore contact lenses but that was beside the point. “Yes you do. I’ll probably lose my job for this…” She handed Adeline a black shopping bag with handles. “Again….”

“And I’ll get it back for you…Again…Thanks again Chris…” Adeline hugged her body double, well, one of many body doubles, who helped Adeline to wrap her long blonde hair in a pony tail while she wore the First Daughter’s Sunglasses.

“Have fun, Princess…”

Adeline rolled her eyes at this and just as Christine stepped out of the bathroom she shouted to her. “OH! UTI! I told them I was going to get a UTI!” Adeline was careful to fill in all of the parts of the story, the Secret Service was trained, after all. They caught lies for a living. Adeline, on the other hand, had about a dozen people staring at her for yelling ‘UTI’ out of the bathroom. She just kind of cleared her throat and went back into the bathroom, where no one else dared to go for several minutes. She heard the sound of the Limo taking off. She sighed heavily. It worked. Their plan had worked.

Christine had picked her out a beautiful little black and deep red short dress that had a matching mask that had a little back ribbon that would tie behind her head. Adeline went into one of the stalls and put the dress and a pair of heels on. When she looked at herself in the mirror, it was clearly like nothing she’d ever wear. But that was the point. For one night, she wanted to be someone else. Anyone else. Someone that was no one. Adeline looked at herself front and back, almost unable to believe it was herself in the mirror. It was a touch risqué, especially for the First Daughter. Adeline took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips. Well, tonight she wasn’t going to be the First Daughter.

There was a different pair of sunglasses in the bag that Adeline put on and slipped down the street and towards one of the old buildings on Jefferson street that was rented out by some individuals for the night for a full on dance party. Bubbles, glow lights, black lights, whipped cream, headphones, foam, you could think of it? They were doing it. There would be alcohol, too….And probably drugs on those who didn’t find booze and music enough for a ‘good time’. Adeline hailed a taxi and jumped in it before anyone got the chance to see her.

_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_*-*_

“The end of Jefferson please….” There was lip gloss in the bag, too….Adeline started to put it on her lips…just for fun. The Taxi cab driver was studying her through the rear view mirror.

“Hey. You look familiar. Like someone I know. Do I know you?”

Adeline nearly dropped the gloss. “Hmm? No….I don’t think so…I guess I just look like every other blonde in DC…” Adeline shrugged, and pulled her phone up to apply the gloss, covering her face, a bit of a sneaky smile behind the iPhone.

A needle lifted carelessly towards the air, coming down, pressing against flesh. There it momentarily lingered just before breaking the skin and entering a vein. Taking a deep breath the males thumb lifted hovering over the syringe about to give weight until something from the corner of the dark and dimly lit room, vibrated with a chime. It of course quickly catching his attention as a circular hologram appeared displaying coordinates. He recognized the sender since she was the only contact that he had selected the lettering for bright pink coloring. A red circling ring appeared around the hologram stating it was an emergency beacon and without hesitation William tore out the syringe from his arm, tossing it carelessly aside and reached forward to grab hold of the table to lift himself. Accidentally reaching a little to far and disrupting several neatly line of white powdered; palm pressed against the glass of the table and instead he leaned forward on his elbow and palm, lifting himself. As he rushed toward the phone he pried off the rubber band around the arm.

“Damn it Mar.. Why must you send me emergency calls all the type!?” He shouted at his phone with a heavy sigh. A hand lifting and running fingers through his hair, combing back it’s length. But from his peripherals he saw the needle and the destroyed lines upon the table. Hanging his head lower, a silhouette casted across his face, and bit his lip.

Even though it wasn’t an emergency.. Mar wanted him there.. but it will only take a quick second..

Advancing forward before pausing suddenly to turned about; retrieved his shirt and cost from the nearby chair. He left..

The loud slam of the door started an elderly woman who had just exited the elevator. She instantly began beaming with a smile, “You’d dyed your hair young Prince~” She said, walking out slowly with her cane. “I see the door is still hard to close.. I’ll ask the landlord and see if he can fix it for you while you’re away, young Prince,” William just chuckled and hustled over to her offering a quick hand. “Rosy my sweets, how many times must I tell you. I’m no Prince and I sure as hell don’t have any shiny armor.” He laughed, “Besides, you’re beautiful enough to be the Queen.” Rose Cassidy or Rosy and sometimes Kat, as he likes to call her, was his 76 year old next door neighbor. She had always loved tending to the flower bed on the roof.

She lifted her brow and swatted at his leg with her cane then taking the hand, “Oh stop, we both know the Queen and the First Daughter are the ones that are most beautiful. I could never be our queen.”

William just laughed and rolled his eyes, which got him another swat with her cane.

“You leaving for the day Prince?”

“I should hopefully be back later or maybe tomorrow, but Mar messaged me and invited me down.”

“The masquerade? Were you invited to the White House?”

“Umm, kind of.” He laughed, “I had plans already-“

“You gave up the invitation to the Masquerade Ball!?” She interrupted, “Why would you do something like that William! You could of met the Princess and ask her to marry you!?”

He was pulling out a pack of cigarettes, but she swatted it out of his hand and used her cane to crush it.

“Were you even listening to me, Will?”

“Yes, yes.. Marry the Princess at Masquerade ball,” he sighed, looking at the crush packet of cigarettes on the floor. “And that was my last pack too..”

“Good, it doesn’t make you smell to handsome and shortens your life.” She had let go of his hand to turn towards her door when they arrived.

The door opened and she turned around to face him, “Going to a different party with Marcia?”

“It appears so...” Looking at his phone to check the GPS coordinates.

“You two are the black sheets of the Hamilton’s, I swear!” She sighed heavily shaking her head and waving a finger at him as she slowly turned about.

William with a smirk, reached into his pocket and retrieved a what would Of been a solid white fox mask, but had little gold around the left eye embedded. It only covered from nose up leaving his sly smirk completely visible.

“I’d go with the fox, sheep are tasty though,” the man chuckled and the woman just laughed.

“Your a wolf more then a fox, Mr. Hamilton. . . Actually your father is the wolf, I guess you do claim the wolf. I’ll see you around Prince.”

The door closed and William smiled, slipping the mask off and returning it to the inside pocket of the coat.

.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.**.*..*.*.*.*.*.**..*.*.*.*​

“Thank you come again.” Announced the corner stores-men.

Striking a match and igniting the tip of the cigarette, before shaking off the fire. He took a deep inhale from the cigarette and puffed the smoke from his nostrils. Then brought the spent match to this tongue and tapped it against; to wet it. Once confirmed it wasn’t lit anymore he tossed it into the nearby garbage can, blowing smoke from his mouth this time. Across the street he saw a Black up-armored Limbo designed SUV park in the red spot in front of Starbucks. He couldn’t help but laugh band choked on the smoke still inhaled in his lungs. The woman running inside no doubt was the First Daughter. Little miss Princess wanted her “Royal Frappuccino” just before the Ball, typical Royal..

“Typical,” he spat on the floor, then watched a window lower and the special agent stared at him. William only smirked and took one long drag, finishing the cig and flicked it to the floor. Raising a brow at the man adjacent from him, while releasing the smoke from within his lungs both out of his mouth and nose. A foot crushed the smoldering cig and he bent over nonchalantly picking it up and fling it into the garbage can. Hands stuffed in his pockets he turned about and walked off.

Checking his watch he took note of the time and perfectly timed. Saw a couple exiting a nearby taxi, breaking into a slight jog he reached the taxi in time and hopped in.

“Jefferson please, mind if I smoke? Want one?”

William gave the taxi driver his pack and put a cig to his lips, scratching his chin he quickly realized he hadn’t shaved these last couple of days. Looking at himself in the mirror he smiled, though it was slightly unkept it kind of gave him that rough look and since he already had a handsome face with a few scars it enhanced his appearance he thought.

34 minutes later they arrived at their destination, quickly William retrieved his wallet and gave the man two bills, while sliding on his fox mask.

“Keep the change and a tip for today’s holiday,” he gave a fox smile and bolted out. Forgetting he never lit the cigarette, the entire ride he had just been toying with it. He was now contemplating on lighting it, but heard a bing announcing he was here. Then there was a ping in the distance, but he had no time to react when a younger woman had jumped/tackled him.

“Big Brother!! Catch!” Arms instinctively wrapped around the petite woman’s body to sustain her weight and spun her in a circle. She hollered and cheered all the way laughing and giggling, he came to a stop and looked at her. It just dawning on him.

“Why didn’t you just call a taxi Mar?”

She giggled and plucked the cig from his mouth and placed it to her lips, she then imitated that she was smoking. “Cough, cough, yuck!” She faked and threw it to the ground before her brother could snatch it from her grasp.

“Well I mean you’re here now, right? Makes sense you’d join the party, silly!” She then pointed in a direction and shouted, “Forward Big Bro!”

Will just cock an eyebrow at his little sister and decided to just let go of her. She however, was already expecting this and wrapped arms tightly around his neck holding on, throwing him slightly off balance but he recovered with a few steps. She just giggled and let go, quickly rushing towards the crowd and party.

William started to realize she wasn’t slowing down and once she disappeared into the crowd last minute, William tried to chase after her. Bumping and pushing people from out of the way.

“Mar! Mar! Where did you go sis!”

Last edited:
Mar loved to party and Mar loved to drink and Mar loved her big brother. She had created the perfect storm. It was the perfect night for it! She knew that he’d come. He always did. It was because William loved her too, and she knew that very well. She figured a few drinks in him and he’d be her partner in crime for the night. Once he loosened up to a few songs and had a few drinks he wouldn’t even want to leave. Marcia figured getting him a bit ‘deeper’ into the party would guarantee that he wouldn’t turn to leave, now that he knew that she was okay.

When Marcia turned to rush into the party, she’d dipped and weaved between three people seamlessly. It was the fourth person that would be her accidental victim. A little blonde with her back to the petite brunette had just turned around to receive an arm full of Marcia Hamilton. Marcia couldn’t stop herself, and the blonde could only hold so much inertia and weight before she toppled down, the black heels slipping from under her off of the floor. It was by no means a ‘pretty’ collision. Marcia had literally darted into the blonde like some kind of Special Forces missile, and brought her down with a hard thump onto the ground.

Marcia realized immediately what had just happened. “Oh my god! Oh my god! Will!” It was a tangle of arms and legs, beer in blonde hair, blood on Marcia’s yellow dress, and the girls seemed tangled together like yarn. What had she’d just done? “I think I really hurt her! Will! Help!”

Adeline literally did not know what hit her. It was sometime after she’d hit her head on the floor and felt a blast of pain to her lip that she realized that she’d been knocked over. Well, that was a wake up call. Apparently people ran into you when you didn’t have 3 secret service agents around you at all times. Adeline felt the floor before she felt the young woman in her arms, and then her head had kind of bounced against the floor and her lip hit into the other young woman’s chin. She tasted blood immediately. And then….nothing really hurt. Actually, that had been a rush! “No no…No…I’m fine! I’m okay!”

Adeline and Marcia both tried to get up at the same time, but their legs were tangled and somehow Marcia was underneath Adeline’s hip. Marcia obviously felt so guilty and felt so bad for this poor unsuspecting girl.

Adeline had just started to laugh. She couldn’t tell which legs were hers, or which belonged to her assailant. She was pretty much pinned under the girl who was scrambling to get out from under her now. How had the other girl ended up under her?

Marcia had finally managed to pull herself out from under and pull herself up, reaching down to help Adeline up. “I’m so very sorry. If I hurt you or ruined anything I promise you I’ll cover it…I’ll pay for it I….”

As Adeline was helped up, with a few more laughs and her free hand smoothing down the back of her skirt, she realized how shaken up the other girl was. Oh no. What if she had recognized her? Adeline reached for her face, making sure her mask was still in place. It was. That didn’t mean that this girl didn’t know. This girl might have known that she’d just knocked the First Daughter onto her ass and the entire plan was going to come to a sudden screeching halt because she’d been recognized.

Mar seemed to be thinking the same thing. If this random girl knew that she’d just been knocked into and hurt by a drunk Hamilton, the paparazzi sharks would be hounding her. Their father had said no more public drama. That was why Mar was choosing these more private, more low key parties. That was why she loved the kinds of places that were dark or where you could wear a mask. Had she just ruined it for her and her brother?

Both girls seemed to stare at each other….waiting.

Will heard his sisters pleads and cry for his assistance, causing him to break into an immediate sprint. Not caring who he pushed or shoved from out of the way. Just knew he had to reach his sister and confirm visually she was alright. But, the crowd amassing; curious from the sudden commotion and with the two gals tangled up in a mess upon the floor. Several hooted and hollered at them, but as soon as William broke through the crowd and the crowd realized nothing was going on their attention went elsewhere. Back to whatever they were doing or conversating with one another about.

“Damnit Mar..” William said his attention more towards his sister then the unknown woman, “I know you’re small and all but don’t zip about through the crowd. For instance you’ll hurt somebody..” The entire time he was checking, eyes observing intensely; a hand carefully caressing her cheek, tilting it up and down and other directions.

William had almost forgotten about the other young gal, if it wasn’t for the sudden awkward silence between the too gals. Does that mean the other gal had recognized Mar?

“Tsk.”

None of it was truly important to him, yeah he and she might get another big taking too. But if she was alright it would be worth it, besides maybe he could woo or sway this young gal, maybe even pay her off to keep that mouth silent.

“Y-You’re lip...” Talking about her mouth he had realized that her lip was dripping blood. Though Mar’s chin was just another scrape the other gal actually had a really nasty looking busted lip.

“Mar!” William groaned, reaching into his coat pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. “Miss, my apologies for my little sister. She’s a great handful and sometimes-“ glares at Mar, “-she doesn’t look at where she’s going and in this case; running..” Attention suddenly turning to group of younger kids as they were walking by, drinks in hands and his free arm extending out stealing a mix drink. “You won’t be needing this mate, if I were you I’d run home. You’re much to young to be drinking and to be here,” the guys mouth stuttered to say something, but Will kept his bearing and stared intently at the kid. “L-Let’s go M-Mia,” and they fled.

Attention now turned to the younger gal and he quickly downed the drink, “No worries. You’ll get your own soon.” Taking the ice he wrapped it in the handkerchief and discarded the empty cup to Mar. Taking a step forward he gradually pressed the ice infused and slightly moist handkerchief to the young gals lip and applied pressure. “If sorry if I’m a bit to close, but just hold this there to your lip. It might hurt a little, but the ice will hopefully numb it and help prevent it from swelling.” He waited for her to take the handkerchief, before stepping away and looking over at Mar. Noticing that her yellow dress was now stained with red, which just made him shake his head from side to side.

“Unfortunately I don’t have a means to clean that right here right now..” he said to her, then looked back at the other gal. “If you don’t mind we can pay for any expense, if my sister here hadn’t said anything to you already.” He bit his lip hoping that their cover wasn’t blown, “and if you don’t mind we can pay for you and your friends drinks? They will be on me..?”

Maybe it had been adrenaline, but now that she was standing she had these little aches and pains. It had been a nice collision. Mar had actually lost the mini staring contest and had looked away when Adeline had been looking at her. She didn't say anything. Adeline sighed, rather deeply. Neither of them seemed to know who she was. She was....safe. Everything was okay. Adeline's smile blossomed and....it really was a beautiful smile. But when her lips turned upwards, she felt the sting. "Mmmmm...." She put her fingertips to her lip and felt the blood and the little circular gash there. "Mmmm...No...It's totally fine...I'm totally fine I...."

She kind of sucked her lower lip up, trying to catch some of the blood....But before she could say anything else William had acquired that drink and spontaneously and rather smartly made her a little ice pack with his own handkerchief. "Oh my gosh...That's so nice of you..." The last word was a little smothered off when he pressed the ice to her lip. She made a quiet little hissing sound in pain at first, but then had a look of instant relief. "Mmm....Okay that actually feels really kind of good.." Her hand had replaced his on the end of the fabric and she pressed it a little more firmly to her lips.

He was right. She'd have to do her best at damage control and stop the swelling. Adeline put her free hand up defensively, for Mar. "No no....Don't be too mad at her...It was my fault for...standing..."

Mar had started to laugh and she put her arm around Adeline's shoulders. "I knew I liked you from the moment I met you!" All things considered, it was awfully nice that the blonde was trying not to make a big deal out of the collision. "And....A girl that can pull off an Erdem original dress like that? Wow girl....You're slamming...." Mar appreciated that Adeline laughed at her again. "Literally"

Adeline was smiling. Had anyone else ever called the First Daughter "Slamming" or complimented her like that? It was so authentic. Adeline rarely was spoken to 'authentically'. It made every bit of that night worth it, right then and there. "Don't worry about anything....really...." She was more talking to William, whom she knew was upset about his sister's slightly audacious and heedless actions. "My dress is fine, my shoes are fine, I'm fine....Really...."

The very nice guy that had helped her with her lip had said something about buying her and her friends drinks ."Oh...I'm....I...." She kind of turned, and then turned back. It wasn't something she'd go around outwardly advertising, but she figured not telling any more lies would keep her lucky streak going. "I'm not actually here with anyone I just kind of...." A shrug. "I'm here on my own...."

Mar put her hand on her hip and looked from the blonde, to her brother, to her blonde, and back to her brother. "Wow! What a coincidence! So is he!" Mar took Adeline's free hand, and then her brother's free hand and pretty much forced them together.

"Here's the plan...I really, really have to pee....William...You're going to go buy me and our new friend...What's your name? I didn't get your name..Well you're going to buy us drinks.....Anyway....I'll meet you guys at the bar...I really have to go! Go go go!' She used her hands to push the two of them away and towards the bar, and then she shouted towards them. "Hold on to him, girly! He has trouble with keeping up!"

Adeline and William seemed to take a few coordinated steps until Mar seemed to sprint off towards the bathroom again. Adeline cleared her throat gently and looked down at their hands. "So....That's your sister..." She looked back up at him, her beautiful eyes studying him from behind her mask. "Does she do this to you often?" She gently teased him.

Will was relieved she allowed him to tend to the wound.

Before William could ever speak up on anything of her being here on her own, Mar had sounded and felt their hands literally forced together.

“No, Mar!” His voice sounding assertive, after hearing ”Here’s the plan.” He already knew the mischief his sister could do and started panicking, “n-no.. no.. no.. no no no no no nuuno..” attempting to speak over her, but she didn’t budge and instead kept talking over him. “You’re not going to use that excuse on me, Miss Mar!” But it was already too late; shoved forward in the direction of the bar, William whipped about. Already his sly sister had vanished from his sight, obviously using the crowd for coverage. A little annoyed, his hands clinched into a fist. The other finding slight resist from their hands and relaxed quickly. “Unbelievable..” he thought, William actually had no attention of staying at this masquerade party but was now caught up in her web. Though he could simply collapse their hands then depart... but if he left this young gal alone. Mar would of killed him if she ever found out and if anything had happened to this stranger it might weigh on his conscious heavily.. he knew this part of town all too well.

Standing there mouth slightly agape with a dumbfounded look upon his face. Before glancing over to the stranger when she spoke of his sister, her attention was of course starting at their hands. It was slightly awkward and she probably didn’t want this either. So he took a couple of steps around her, bringing her to the right side of him, switching hands momentarily while extending out an arm and hooked theirs together. “Ehh..uhm,” he cleared his throat, “Sadly yes that is.. um.. This should be at least a little bit more proper now. When escorting a young lady such as yourself to the bar right?” William could feel her gaze upon his and smiled sheepishly.

Though she couldn’t see it from the concealment of the mask a brow tilted upward slightly, “Well well well... Little Miss Missy over here has jokes.. perfect!” He chuckled in defeat, throwing a hand up releasing a soft sigh and looking at the direction of which his sister took off then back to her, “You do know she’s probably not coming back, right...?” He chuckled and proceed forward, using himself as a human shield to push through the crowd as he made way towards the bar.

“Ahhh my favorite customer! The white fox of the night,” shouted the bartender as he noticed William approaching. “Ahh and who’s this beautiful young girl you brought with you?” Before she could speak, Williams faced her and brought a finger to his lips. “Little Miss Missy or Red?” He responded to the bartender, who just laughed and smiled. Turning around to retrieve a few glasses.

“It’s always a mystery with you like always, you know Mr. Fox? Doesn’t matter how drunk this man gets. He never reveals himself.” The man wiped around facing her, simultaneously handing William a Tom Collins drink, which was Williams favorite Gin drink. “So Red? What’s it going to be?”

Taking his drink he took a sip before adjusting the mask, looking outward at the crowd while taking a seat on the stool. After she ordered her drink, Williams attention would turn towards her, kicking off the ground so sway in his chair and face her.

“Mr. Fox.. just so you know we have to days special if you’re interested..” His gaze snapped towards the bartender who spoke in a low voice, staring at the male. Williams urge and mind fought against each other. He wanted it.. and his throat felt dry, kicking off the floor again he swung himself forward to the bar, placing his drink upon the counter and leaning heavily against it. He swallowed harder and smirked slightly, before taking a deep breath. Just as he was about to respond, he took a deep breath and collapsed his hand instinctively onto the crook of the elbow and gripped tightly. Licking his lips he smiled this time and reached for his drink, just swirling its contents around. Sounds of ice clanking against glass as the lemon for garnish rubbed against the inner walls of glass.

“I think I’m good this time Mike.. could I perhaps just have another?” He downed the rest and placed it over the bar, reaching instinctively into his coat pocket and froze. Frantically he began searching his coat, “Oh that little heathen!” He shouted to himself, standing abruptly and scanning the crowd for his sister momentarily before sitting down with a heavy sigh. “She stole them..” teaching his sister how to pickpocket him wasn’t the smartest move he had done growing up. She somehow managed to swipe the pack of cig he bought. Laughing to himself shaking his head, then sighed and faced the woman. Grabbing his new drink and watching her carefully. “You’re not from around here are you Red?”

Adeline was not thinking about the ‘circumstance’ to a new wound, especially one on her face. No. Circumstances were the last thing on her mind. On her mind right now was how slick the young lady that had taken her feet from under her was. Not just slick. Sly. Sneaky. Quick. Honestly? It was impressive. Adeline could use a person like that in her life. Well, the President’s Daughter could use a person like that. Tonight? She didn’t have to be that person.

Tonight she was just a girl at a party who had gotten knocked on her ass, a busted lip, and then duped. Not that it was all bad. Being ‘duped’ meant being hooked hand in hand with a rather foxy fellow.

Adeline had been laughing as Mar had tricked them both. Adeline had a beautiful laugh, one of those uninhibited, sweetly toned, open kind of laughs. At least, that was her real laugh. And….This was funny. Fun and funny. The Fox had quick feet and and even quicker moves as he switched them around into a more ‘regal’ arm in arm pose. Adeline couldn’t help herself. She laughed again, and she didn’t even get self conscious to wonder if she was laughing too much. “Why do you so easily assume that I am the kind of young lady that needs things ‘proper’?” Adeline put her hand over her mouth but it was too late, the words had escaped her. “That was stupid…Forget I said that…” Adeline drew her hand away. “Mmm…stings a little….But the ice definitely helped….You were my knight in shining armor tonight…I owe you my life….” She teased gently, as the human shield assisted her towards the bar.

Adeline did look a bit surprised when the bartender recognized the white fox. She had, for some reason, not taken him as the type to be around these parties too often. Apparently, she was wrong. As they approached, Adeline removed the handkerchief of ice from her lip and let it rest on the bar. She was about to use her body double’s name when she saw William bring his fingers to his lips. Good idea. She just smiled, instead, even though it stung a little bit. How smart.

Adeline laughed a little bit when the bartender remarked about the mystery that the fox was. Yes, he was a mystery. And yes, he was a fox.

Adeline had to re-collect her own thoughts. Where had that came from? Maybe she had banged her head a little harder than she’d thought. She hardly knew anything about him, nor what he looked like from the nose up. Then again, that was the point of all of this, wasn’t it? She had wanted anonymity. She had wanted it so bad, that she’d gone through great lengths to get it. And now, here she was. She was with the fox. Adeline’s lips curled into a smile. It was just one night. It was just one night with The Fox.

The bartender had already dubbed her as “Red”. No need for a name, no need for a place, no need for a history. She wasn’t the President’s daughter, she wasn’t the next president’s sister, and she wasn’t the First Daughter of the United States. She was just Red.

“If….you could make a Manhattan? That would be amazing.”

Adeline’s father, mother, brothers and body guards didn’t like when she drank Manhattans. They told her she became ‘uncivil’ and ‘too rowdy’ when she drank liquor or beer, and preferred her to stick to things like Prosecco and red wine.

The Bartender’s smile blossomed. “A Manhattan? I haven’t been able to make that drink for anyone since I worked in the very place it was named after. Coming right up, Red!”

“Thanks!”

Adeline watched as William sat and then spun the stool towards her. She was smiling, and she hardly even thought about it. Yes. That was something she thought about often. When to smile, how to smile, who to smile for. Right now? She was just smiling for herself.

Adeline was about to say something when the bartender had returned to offer some kind of special. The conversation in general went right over Adeline’s head. A special? He was already drinking his cocktail. Maybe the bartender was referring to some kind of shot or shooter. Now that was dangerous ground, especially for a young lady out at an open party alone. No matter how ‘free’ and ‘loose’ she was feeling, slugging back pure liquor was not going to end well.

The Fox didn’t seem much in the mood for that kind of ‘special’ either, Adeline figured. Afterall, that more seemed like something of his sister’s caliber. Adeline had started to laugh when he’d refused the Special, but asked for another drink. “Hey! Give me a chance to catch up…I didn’t even start yet….”

The bartender slid the Manhattan towards the lady in red before he had set off to make the Fox’s next drink. Adeline watched him reach and pat through his coat pockets with a puzzled look. She gradually smiled. “Oh? She took your wallet? That’s….That’s….amazing.” This girl was impressing Adeline more and more with each passing moment. Not quite realizing that he was talking about cigarettes, Adeline had reached just beneath the hem of her skirt where the stockings ended at her thigh and took out a little folded up $100 bill that had her Great Great Great Great Grandpa’s face on it. She placed it down on the bar. “I’m sure you’ll get it back later….”

The bartender came back with one more of each drink, after hearing that Adeline had wanted to ‘keep it even’. Adeline smiled and picked up her second drink after quickly downing the first to catch up with her new ‘friend’. “Mmmmmm that’s perfect” Adeline pushed the bill forward as she took her second drink. “Keep the change, my new friend…” It was a rather hefty tip, but Adeline didn’t seem to notice or care.

Adeline picked up her second drink and took a sip, only then realizing that William was studying her rather closely. She smiled from over the rim of her glass and momentarily lowered it so that she could watch him too. A smile was still on her lips. A real, easy, beautiful smile. “I’m not from this ‘scene’, if that’s what you mean….” Honestly, she didn’t belong anyplace, really. “Are you from around here, Mr Fox?”

Adeline held her drink out towards him gently. “I think we should toast….To your sister…She’s….well….I find her extremely compelling….She really knows how to get her way…I admire a young lady like that…And…I admire you quite a bit, Mr Fox…So cheers….”

One drink, and she was already feeling like herself. Herself being whoever she was when she wasn’t the President’s Daughter. And it was wonderful.

William genuinely laughed when she quickly covered her mouth and raised a brow curiously; concealed by the mask. Though the brow dropped, his hand had lifted removing that hand from her mouth. “Well maybe tonight you are that ‘proper’ lady if you choose to be?” Stepping in front of her Williams lips held this smirk upon them, their arms of course slipping away and his hand traveling down, until gripping the fingers daintily. Giving an overly gestured yet etiquette bow before her, “Ma’lady?” And while he recovered from the stance pulled her foreword and held her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, “Or.” William gave a smug look to her, “However, Miss Stranger Danger or M.S.D” he spelled out, switching their grasp back to that ‘regal’ arm in arm position, “Be who you want to be? Or! Be who you don’t want to be, but I’ll be escorting you to the bar as so. You choose later if you wish. Which gal you’d like to be today you are at a masquerade are you not?” He said with a soft laugh and a playful wink if she caught it through the mask. “Annnd also because my o’so lovely sister...,” he said through gritted teeth almost sounding in pain as he did so, “left us. Forcefully in that awkward position and I would rather you be comfortable in my presence since you’re alone as you stated.” But rolled eyes playful when she teased him about being this knight in shiny armor, “Please, I’m far from being this Knight in shiny armor... and why armor? Isn’t that heavy and awkwardly uncomfortable? Wait! It makes sense putting it like that.. at least the uncomfortable part was being dis by my sister, no offense please. Just slightly messed up since she is the one that ran into you...but I am thankful for that helping for the time being.” He gestured at the makeshift remedy.

As time progressed, William didn’t know if it was him or just the alcohol. Well it definitely couldn’t have been the alcohol, because he only just had one drink from the bar. Also wasn’t high or strung out on some drug this time. But, he couldn’t shake Red’s voice of laughter, it was more beautiful then anything he’s ever heard.

<I> Okay maybe not as that far, because he did enjoy that singer Jackie Evancho voice.. <>

This was laugher however not a voice, though her voice itself was pretty also... So what was it?

Taking a sip from the drink he pondered a little more. He definitely knew he could be overly observant for more than a few reason, mainly work, his sister, and those that they or he met. Work was talking to foreign nationals when closing a high end business deal. Not much needs to be said for his sister, like come on? He showed up without skipping a heart beat when she called for? For those that they or he met well.. To many people were interested in corporate espionage or just espionage. Especially when it came to the Hamilton’s, since both parents lived a very successful life. His mother was a CEO of a very successful “Defense” Corporation and father was a Senator or some higher position. Possibly wheedling himself into a higher position. Though honestly speaking Will didn’t care to much when it came to his father. Father never truly approved of him and his sisters doings, hence why they are at this masquerade party.

“You’d never amount to anything,” he would tell them or that he is poisoning his sisters mind. No he was freeing her from those chains that he wore and broke long ago. Also knowing that as much as father didn’t want to admit it Will was very talented when he applied it.

He was a silver tongue with work and the of course ladies, but truth be told. Only when he wanted something or desired it he was only really determined and sly as a fox. Hence his little White Fox persona, the white was more so because he loved the snow and had a single streak of white in his hair.

But Red.. her laugh I mean, sounded like she hadn’t official used it in years or if she has it never held its desire or true nature behind it. She definitely was hiding something from him... but then again. Eyes looked up observing the red Colombina style mask, which was a half-mask that is often heavily decorated or often very colorful. The type of mask only covered the wearer’s eyes, cheeks, and sometimes the nose, that Red wore.

We are at a masquerade party however, her name as she wore that mask was Red to him, the bartender, and whoever she wanted to call her that. Just like how he was Mr. Fox and not William a Hamilton! So instead William just smiled at her as he drank his drink dropping the whole thought and letting it be, letting her be... Red.

“Ahhh, excellent choice of drink!” He shouted happily, taking another sip of his drink and using his tongue to slip an ice chunk into his mouth. Playing with it until it had fully melted, making an ‘o’ with his lips and blowing ‘smoke’ from his mouth due to the cold moisture in the air. When he had asked for another drink and she spoke up he laughed, “Oh? I’m sorry? Is this not your speed, Red?”

William only sighed, giving himself one more pat down as he stared off. “Not wallet.. My cigare-“ He turned and watched her already hand over the bill to Mike. “Ah, I’m more sure I’m owing you back later.” He laughed, just shaking his head side to side. But Mike had another idea after thanking Red for her sweet gesture and waved the bill at William jokingly; holding it by just barely pinching the two top corners and tilting it from side to side to play on Williams pride. William lips parted slightly with the tip of the tongue pressing against the backside of his lip in a ‘mhm’ or ‘oh really,’ gesture.

“Ehh I would say sorta..? I have an apartment a couple blocks down or well actually more than that.” He actually had several apartments across several districts, but mainly stayed at the one on 10th Pine. The old lady was sweet and humble, plus a few blocks down for fun he worked at an Italian/French restaurant, truly they couldn’t pick a cuisine. Partly because the husband was Itilan and the wife, who was the owner, was French. It was no five stars, but it was famous alright. Luckily he’d get to work behind the scenes as a top chef there. His own little secret that they allowed when he wasn’t to busy helping mother close another deal or working at her fancy building. Father wanted him to follow in his foot steps, but we all cannot get what we want right?

“A toast..?” Head tilted slightly to aside curious as to who they were making this toast to. Then he just smiled again and laughed gently, “A toast to the heathen, I mean sister!” He raised his glass clanking softly against hers, “Cheers, Red!” Then took a sip and faced her as he leaned to the bar. His left hand grabbing the red stained handkerchief, flicking the little ice flake away. Before digging into his drink for a fresher ice, placing it on top of the fabric and closing it around. “This time with actually alcohol infused hopefully, last time it was only beer. But why admire the Fox, Miss Red?” He said curiously as he pushed the fabric her way and checked the condition of her lip.

Red, was definitely a fun gal to be around, she was pretty of course but definitely different then any other gal he normally met. It was... refreshing. An awkward start, but refreshing and so far things felt like they were going a little smoothly or was it the alcohol now?

William peered down at his drink rocking its contents side to side, nope not the drink. “I’ll try hers and give me another one of mine for her, please Mike?”

The male smiled before nodding, “I cannot say I’ve had that drink of yours...”

They had not had too much to drink, at first, and then just like that they were two in. Adeline wasn’t really counting though. Not like she should have been. Instead the absentmindedly put her second glass down next to his, a thoughtful look on her face.

“I suppose you’re right. Armor is a bit archaic. Perhaps instead you could be my knight in a sleek space suit? Or…Maybe you can put on one of those Avenger type outfits for me?” Along with her comments about not being proper, now she was gently teasing about a change of outfit. Perhaps William Hamilton had a silver tongue, and Adeline had anything but. All she seemed to do was say silly things and try to take them back. “I mean…Not that I want to see you in any other costume…I mean…I would but….”

If William was used to fast talking, fast moving, witty, quick business women (Whether their business was through some kind of calling for employment or if that business was in bed) Adeline didn’t exactly have that contour to her personality. Even with the ‘fake’ persona she was wearing that night, Adeline was obviously and honestly authentic. She was a little bit clumsy with her words, and with her intentions, it seemed. Then again, this party wasn’t ‘normal’ for her.

Adeline’s father had wanted her to live as ‘normal’ of a life as he could give her. It was a nice sentiment, considering she was third in line for the biggest seat in the world. It was a seat she’d only have to sustain if her brothers passed without getting married and having a child. Thinking about the nationwide consequences of an accidental death, assassination, or natural death of your family daily was just a normal part of life for Adeline. Someone had even once had the nerve to ask her if she’d kill her brothers for the spot. That reporter was no longer employable in the United States of America. Adeline’s father still liked to use the word Treason, and he didn’t use it lightly. His place and position, as well as his family’s place and position, was what made America safe and patriotic. Any threat to the Presidential Family, even small or inconsequential ones, were taken quite seriously.

So while Mr. President thought that he could give his daughter both a ‘normal’ and ‘safe’ life simultaneously, it was technically impossible. Having well trained men to protect you from the constant light of the cameras and several near catastrophe events from the paparazzi didn’t make anything ‘normal’. It was the thought that counted, though, right?

Adeline did notice that William was looking at her. He was actually studying her. Adeline smiled and looked right back at him. He could see the pillowy texture of her lips, with the slight addition of swelling from her small injury earlier. Her skin was very fair, very soft, and very clear. The shape of her face was delicate, very feminine. Then again, maybe he was just studying her mask. Delicate dark lace overlaying a deep red. It truly was a contrast to his white mask.

He was a White Fox. And she was Red. And that was all there really was to be concerned about as far as names. And yet, Adeline still found herself thinking about the man behind the mask.

Adeline couldn’t help it. She laughed again when he commented about her drink and then when he’d toyed with the ice long enough to blow little ice smoke rings. “That’s such a cool trick!” She shouldn’t have been so impressed by a simple bar trick, but she was. It was so genuine, so pure, so innocent. She wasn’t trying to ‘play it cool’ or act ‘unimpressable’ as some ladies their age might. Instead, she was just authentic. “Hey! I’m catching up!” She decided in those moments, that she rather liked his laugh as well. It was also in those moments, that she finished her drink.

Adeline watched the Bartender with the money she had given him and she’d started to laugh. She was so used to people being overly gracious and far too complimentary and extremely flattering. Either because they wanted more money….or more of her. All she knew was, it was never enough. All that Adeline knew was that they always wanted more. She was never honestly enough.

And yet…Tonight….it seemed to be enough. Tonight….She was enough. She felt at ease at this party, with the bartender, with the White Fox. Adeline raised an eyebrow when he’d said that he lived nearby. Technically, so did she. She lived in the big White House on Capitol Hill, he would know of it if she mentioned. She didn’t, of course. Where she lived, for once, wasn’t important tonight.

Adeline laughed as William agreed to her toast, and her glass clanked softly against his. “Cheers, White Fox….” Adeline turned her gaze down to watch him as he made her yet another makeshift ice pack. He was just so….thoughtful. Adeline realized that she was starting to think of him for more than just the handsome smile, deep gorgeous laugh, and pleasing physique. Now, she was starting to notice, and like, his characteristics. Was that a good thing, or….a bad thing? A very, very bad thing?

Absentmindedly, Adeline took his handkerchief and brought it to her lip. It was starting to swell a tiny bit, but the ice was really helping in that aspect. She’d have a majorly fat lip by now if not for the quick thinking Knight at her side. Adeline had started to smile behind his handkerchief as he’d asked about her interest in him. So, he’d noticed just how much she’d been interested in him. He’d noticed that she’d been ‘admiring’ him. Then again, he’d been admiring her quite a bit as well, hadn’t he? Adeline smiled slowly.

“ I plead the fifth…” Adeline said suddenly, and with a gentle tease in her tone. She put her free hand up defensively, playfully. “I do not have enough drinks in me to tell you the truth, or even some kind of version of it.” Honest. Authentic. Adeline was clever, but not shrewd. She was witty, but not over bearing.

Adeline smiled when the topic went back to what they were drinking, instead of what they were thinking. “You’ve never had a Manhattan?” Adeline was smiling again. This was….fun. So much fun. “I’m not going to tell you what’s in it, so that you can’t be biased when you try it….You have to tell me what you really think….”

When the bartender slid over her drink to her, she picked it up with her free hand and looked at it. “I think my father drinks these…..” She made it sound like a joke, but it wasn’t. She was pretty sure this was the drink the President enjoyed when they were entertaining at the White House

William bit the right side of his lip to suppress himself from laughing loudly, he was astonished with her two choices of interest. Not at all as he imagined her reply to be and just before the pressure of bursting out laughing became too much, the glass pressed against his lips and poured an ice cube into his mouth. Hoping to freeze the tongue and bring himself to a calm. “An Avengers suit...” he repeated, still smiling wide. Before leaning forward to keep it between the two of them only; he said teasingly, “From space to super heroes? I think Miss Red here has quite the unique fetishes.” Withdrawing slightly, he gave a playfully wink. He wanted to toy with her on this thought and maybe she was already fantasizing or she had put herself into an accidental rut, by mistake and didn’t want to appear rude to him. So, to amuse this a little longer, he leaned back on the stool, arms cross over his chest, in thought.

“Well then... it appears there more too you then what meets the eye. You’re definitely interesting and you have my undivided attention Miss Red...” It was true; she did meet his interest now. It was rare you’d find a gal down to earth and rarer for one who was possibly nerdy and the same.

The urge to reach across from him to remove her mask was definitely there or maybe he could talk to her more? Get Miss Red to expose her true identity, at least a little? He could play with the puzzle pieces from there... No... There was a reason why he called her Red and stopped her from giving her name out. She was free to be who she wanted right now... Red was her personal persona as long as she wore that mask... William couldn’t take that from her, not if she needed just like he did. William Hamilton was here hiding his true identity from everyone but his sister; they. To play with the puzzle and expose her was not a part of the question or going to be in any of the conversations.

Now what were his intentions now that she held his interest after all? Did he wanted to court her? A one nightstand... No... he’d probably lose her later down the line. No, this gal wasn’t the one you do that to... She was gorgeous, very fair, generous, and over all beautiful. From those pillowy lips to that physique. But what was he? An addict in the start, a heart breaker, a rebel, and whatever else possibly? He didn’t know. So, what was it he wanted from her now...?

William eyes looked toward his drink and squinted as if trying to figure something out, clearing his throat he smirked “So what would I wear for you?” He’d worry later, right now he was having fun.

“That’s practical at least? Seeing that my two favorites are Ironman or Hawkeye...?” Then he looked at her and placed a hand on the bar, “A metal suit wouldn’t be a good factor in bed, however I am pretty good with a bow. Though that’s irrelevant since we are after all talking about suits?” then he chuckled, “Perhaps a cape?” William laughed then smiled at her, “If I’m the quote unquote ‘Knight’ then that makes you the fair-maiden? So, Malady~ what get-up are you going to be dawning for me? I mean that is entirely up to you if you wanna be an avenger or the villain.” Biting his lip, he smirked thinking of something else to add to that statement, “Forewarned... Villains never do win. I’ll let that just sit right there.”

William was actually having fun here; not that it’s something he will admit it out loud to Mar. But, he was. There was no cloud of stress floating overhead or having to speak proper. He was able to let go, let loose, but with Red... She was fun to talk to and wanted to get to know her more. No, her character more. If she revealed anymore he could possibly guess, that’s if she was a somebody in their world. However, if she was a nobody then he’d never guess her. Was that a gamble he wanted? Attention had turned towards her when she took interest at his little trick.

“Really...?” He said softly with brows knitting together in confusion, of course the masked easily concealed this expression. But, Red was easily impressed with such a simple trick, which got William to thinking, how innocent was Red really? It was a silly trick that you as a child did when growing up; acting as if a fire breathing lizard, a dragon, or to imitate someone smoking in the house hold you grew up in. Unless Red grew up in a strict household, then that might explain a little bit, were even the childish of tricks were scolded for.

“It’s real simple trick…,” he said carefully, not wanting to fall for the game if she were only teasing him. Moments later he decided it probably was safe to proceed. “Here take an ice cube,” tilting the glass in hand towards him and fished for an ice. While scooting one of her empty glasses towards her. “Pop it in,” places the cube he held inside his mouth. “Breath out a little or slowly!” As he spoke, the condensation in the air made his breath plainly visible.

So, she plead the fifth? William's only reaction was to chuckle which turned into a gentle laugh. It was the way she said it, the way she appeared, and it was all too adorable. "The fifth?" he smirked, "What a shame, I was enjoying that beautiful voice of yours. But if you wanna remain quiet on said topic then. I guess I cannot speak on my opinion about you." He shrugs and spun quietly in his seat to face the bar and lean gently against it with folded arms. Then his head whipped to aside and he flash her a playful smirk when she spoke of not enough drinks, "Oh I can rearrange that, quite easily."

"I cannot say I have, Honestly? I know that I have tried a multitude of drinks, some I really didn’t bothering asking what the name for them was or perhaps I was to drunk to remember…” He noticed she was smiling again at him and he couldn’t help but smile back, “I’ll definitely tell you what I think, so long as you return the favor on that one-“ He gestured with a finger as the bartender slid over the drink to her. “-It’s definitely one of my favorites, Mar actually introduced it to me and was extinctic that it became my new drink. But it’s gin which is normally dry. However, the club soda and lemon garnish gets rid of those factors and a fun fact… The drink is named after a really lame joke from the 1874, if memory is correct” William grasped the drink, bringing it closer to his lips and drank.

It was good, but definitely a unique and strong taste, since he coming over from his gin drink. “Tasty,” he agreed, nodding his head happily. “Ahh, so father Red enjoys the same drink as me? I’d say I was here first, but Mar did only introduce it to me a few months back… But, never the less he’s a good fallow for enjoying the classical taste of it.” William laughed with a soft smile to her. “Have you tried an AMF?” Head tilted slightly to aside observing her.

Adeline could tell that she was putting him just a little bit on….edge….and she liked that. So rarely did she get close enough to anyone, or let anyone close enough to her, as to flirt. Flirt. She was flirting. And….he was interested. At least, she thought that he was. The White Fox and Red. That’s all they were. That’s all they had to be. And in these moments, she could have just a little bit of fun. He’d told her that her interests were ‘fetishes’ and that made her smile. No, she didn’t just smile. She laughed. Accidental or not, she had kind of made it all sound sexual. William could see her pretty eyes roll with complete playfulness. “You got me.” Fetish? Fantasy? Maybe. Maybe not. She was a mystery tonight, and she was enjoying it. Like she had her own ‘alter-ego’, which seemed to be the topic laced delicately underneath the subject matter at hand.

William had said that there was more to her than met the eye and that she had his undivided attention. She opened her mouth to speak, and then closed it suddenly. What had she’d been about to do? Expose herself? Tell him who she really was in hopes that he’d still really want to talk to her and pay attention to her and not just “Red”?

No. She could not do that. If she did, there’d be no more interested. There would be no more undivided attention. There would be no more White Fox and red. She was having far too much fun to worry about those kinds of things now. Adeline re-positioned her mask on her face gently and carefully with her free hand, unconsciously reminding herself why the concealing piece of fabric, lace, and plastic was over her face in the first place.

William seemed to simultaneously turn back towards ‘fun’ instead of curiosity. A beautiful smile blossomed across soft lips when he’d mentioned Ironman and Hawkeye. She easily made a mental note of this, but he continued on. She had to put her drink down to stop herself from laughing into it when he’d started to talk about an Iron suit in bed or even a cape. They laughed together, their chuckles and murmurs blending in so perfectly and so easily. “Well considering we were trying to move away from the whole ‘knight in shining armor’ idea, I think that Iron Man might be out of the running, for now.” She nodded gently. “Though…Hawkeye is a master archer and they say that when he is the “Greatest Marksman” and….I don’t see what could be wrong with a man that knows how to hit the right spot at the right time…” She covered her mouth with her hand just as the words escaped her and laughed again.

“Did I just say that?” She glanced at her glass. Was she losing count of drinks? She shrugged cutely when he’d asked who she’d be. “All things considered, if we are going the Hawkeye route, I suppose it would have to be Black Widow….But….She was kind of a villain at that point….Until later on. So…Lose then win? I’ll take it…Besides…That gets you a sexy Russian Spy in a tight leather get up….”

Adeline kind of flinched, playfully. “ I just nerded out on you, didn’t I?” She shook her head playfully. “Must be these…” She shook the cubes in her empty glass towards him playfully.

Adeline had shook her head gently about the ice trick. No. No one had ever showed her that before. Who would try to impress American Royalty with an ice cube? But….it was the simple things. Wasn’t it? She’d started to smile again when he’d showed her how to do the trick. She picked up her own glass and slid the smooth, clean, cold ice past her lips and into her mouth. She mimicked him, letting him teach her the right way to use her lips, tongue, and mouth. A little poof of white smoke came from her lips and she shouted excitedly. “Hey! I did it!” She laughed again, biting down on her ice cube. “I have tricks! I’m ready to join the circus!”

William and Adeline shared their opinions and experiences with the Tom Collins, and Adeline raised an eyebrow and shook her head. “A joke from 1874?” She laughed a little. “I can’t say that I’ve ever heard it…” Adeline picked up the drink the bartender had made for her and took a sip. “But it is very refreshing….Mmmmmm….” Adeline did like her booze, and she did like it with a ‘twist’.

Adeline watched William drink his Manhattan with a fair bit of curiosity and she’d smiled as they shared in each other’s tastes. Adeline nodded and laughed when he’d said “Father Red”. If only the White Fox knew just who he was talking about. It was better that he didn’t, or else he might not be talking to her at all. “He does like it. Very much. For as long as I can remember….And I do believe that my father has good taste…Which means that Mar has good taste….Which means that …you…have good taste…”

Adeline finally put her now mostly melted second ice pack down and when he’d brought up something called an AMF, Adeline shook her head. “I can’t say that I’ve ever even heard of it.”

Adeline glanced at him, her eyes flirting with him deeply. Far more than her words could.

“Do you think it’s something that I’d like?” She 'observed' him right back.

A wide smile spread across gentle lips, soon laughing at what was said aloud and how Red innocently covered her mouth. Then with a smug smirk, “Well you’re not wrong I suppose. I guess I’ll have to always hit my mark then?” William tucked the corner of his lip with teeth to suppress a laugh, while smirking “Oh, I surely didn’t?! Must be another gal in the vicinity that sounds identical to you? Maybe you have a doppelganger?” As if searching, he looked about quickly. Even tilting the stool on two legs; a strong hand grasping the counters edge. Extending out the arm fully to look past her, to the bars end. Returning the stool back on all fours he shrugged, unable to find this mystery woman identical voice to Red. “Nothing, must have vanished…? Hmm a sexy Russian Spy in a tight leather get up, now that is intriguing. Lucky me, but I have no intentions of being assassinated afterwards or during… Which reminds me...” William licked his lips carefully before continuing, “With most movies now-a-days, doesn’t the spy usually end up bound by ropes; sooner than later?” Now he laughed again, it was hard to take each other seriously. Which gave it that fun and suspenseful feeling of not knowing if the other person was serious about it. Though most fair maidens would have bright scarlet whipped across the bridge of their nose by now, fortunately for Miss Red… She had that mask to prevent him from ever knowing.

“Oh, little Miss Red blames the ale for her lips? How absurd!” he said playfully. “You know it’s not every day I get to ‘nerd’ out with a fair lady or a miscreant such as yourself? It’s the pleasure of the conversation that makes the other that much more enjoyable, rather then some gal trying to figure out what’s behind door mask number 1.” William’s eyes fell to her empty glass when the cubes clanked together, “I thank you, wither it’s the ale or just you. Possibly the other you, but if it’s just the ale. We’d definitely have to do this more often.” He said chuckling.

“You did!” he shouted back just as excitedly, before laughing hard. “The circus? Well now you definitely have one more trick in your arsenal…” He paused to think, “Unless it was the beauty circus, you’d fit right in. However, if it was the bazar one… hmm, can you do anything entertaining?” Head tilted slightly to aside, curious. “Perhaps lift heavy weights or juggle flaming swords? Whichever I promise to visit, when you’re in town.” Laughing.

“Oh man, I was hoping I wouldn’t have to share such a lame joke… But I must knowledge you in my favorite drink if I’m going to share it with you.” William took a deep breath and acted as if he were trying to brace himself, before telling Red something deep. “So, a Man would approach his friend and ask, “Have you seen Tom Collins?” The second male would respond, “Why no! I have never made his acquaintance.” The original male would say, “Perhaps you had better do so, and as quick as you can, for he is talking about you in a very rough manner – calling you hard names, and convincing people there is nothing you wouldn’t steal short of a red-hot stove.” Then this would upset the second man, who would stop off to go looking for this rascal Tom Collins, but – twist! - he didn’t actually exist…. Yeah, I know. lame right?!” He chuckled for some reason and smiled, “But there you have it, how the name of the drink came to be. Scouts honor, if you do not believe me… Though I was no scout so guess that puts me in a pickle, not that I have a pickle with me so guess I’m left empty handed – “William looked to his hand and gestured with it, “Ah... guess I got a glass with some contents left inside still? Is that believable, enough?” Will was left smirking.

William listened intently to Adeline, swirling the contents of the Manhattan absentmindedly, as she spoke of their taste and his. “So where does that put you? You’re Father Red’s daughter after all, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree unless she’s a rebellious little one? So, either you have less or…” Eyes fell upon hers, “You have superb taste…” William took a soft breath, shaking his head only slightly before, returning back to the contents of his drink and looking towards the barman. Was the ale already affecting him...? Eyes glanced low to the drink in hand… Possibly?

Attention turned to Adeline suddenly, “You never heard of it? Well then… You’re definitely going to enjoy it, but perhaps we will have to enjoy some water afterwards? It is a little strong - er, maybe? I think normally made with vodka, gin, rum, tequila, curacao, some sour and sprite or 7UP. Name’s a little absurd but fun to say when you’re smashed. A.M.F is an acronym for Adios Mother Fucker… As you can tell by the contents I listed before.” William laughed before biting his lip, “Perhaps I’ll even have to call Mar later if we continue drinking like so…” Will shrugged, maybe he’d let the night progress. “Meh, we can have water after this and maybe something to eat later… Perhaps?” A sheepish smile overcame his lips.

The White Fox’s smile was absolutely contagious. Every time he smiled, she smiled. It was just this unconscious, contagious reaction to him. Adeline pretended to bury her face in her hands. “I suppose I have said it and now I can’t un-say it!” Adeline’s smile grew when he searched for her dopple-ganger “Oh…..” Her smile was completely uncontained. “I don’t think there is exactly another one of me….As much as I wish there was…..” Her body doubles. One American Princess. A thousand impersonators. If only she did have a dopple-ganger, she could spend more nights like this. So that she could spend nights like this, with the White Fox teasing her about looking for her doppelganger, while they compared nerd-notes and made cheesy jokes and shared different kind of drinks. Adeline’s laugh was nearly constant as he leaned back and looked around

Adeline had to bite her own lower lip when William started on about the sexy Russian spy. He was right. Adeline did find it all rather….sexy. The leather, the ropes, the nerdiness, and the flirting. The White Fox had made the next innuendo and Adeline was indeed very thankful for the red mask that might have only been a shade or two darker than her red cheeks at this point. It reminded her, she reached up again to gently re-adjust it, to make sure it hadn’t moved on her face. It was her only shield, her only protection, her disguise. Princess and American Sweetheart by day, flirtatious and just a little bit salacious behind a red lace mask at night.

“I’m going to do that thing where I plead the fifth again…” She playfully used her left hand to fan herself off… “Is it just me or….is it really hot in here or….is the the alcohol?” She tried to blame the ale again. It was fun, flirting on the edge and really just…enjoying herself.

And then, for the first time, the White Fox had made some kind of comment about “doing this more often”. Adeline felt a heavy feeling in her chest as the reminder that this was a one-time-moment sunk into her. She felt a lump in her throat that she had to swallow. What a very randomly emotional response to a very random moment. She swallowed as discreetly as she could. “We would…..” She agreed, even though it was a white lie.

When William gave in to giving her the joke, Adeline pushed away all of the dull, heavy feelings and started to pay attention to him again. She listened as he started to tell her the story. She followed along with nods and smiles and as he got to the….twist…Adeline actually did laugh. “Not lame at all! I think it’s classic…I love it! I am going to have to tell it to my Dad! Though…I have a strange feeling he might already know it but…I’m sure he’ll let me tell him anyway….He does that….” They didn’t always get to talk very much, Adeline and the President, but when they did…The Father of the United States did like to hear his daughter talk.

Adeline was careful when the White Fox started to ask more about her father. She had a strange knot in her tummy. Had he figured it out? No…He couldn’t have. For a moment, though….Adeline felt paranoid. Then again, she often did. She was raised that way. “I suppose that there are many ways that I am like him…And….There are times that I do thing that are….just…a touch rebellious….” The way she’d said it, he’d know she was playing it down. By now, there was a good chance that Christine had been caught, that there was a search party out for Adeline, and that her father would calmly be telling everyone that Adeline had probably snuck away again to have some fun, as girls did her age, while her mother worried and woed and possibly dramatically clutched her chest or cried a few times. All things considered, Adeline was more like the President than the First Lady.

The topic shifted to…AMF…Which Adeline now knew what it meant. She laughed when he’d told her the name. “That …does sound like a lot of liquor…” Adeline bit her lower lip for a few moments. “I’d like to try one!” She suddenly said, bravely. And she did. This was the most fun she’d had in months…Maybe even years.

Adeline lined her empty glass up with his as they waited for the bartender. Adeline looked at him uneasily for a few moments when he mentioned something to eat later.. William could see the want and desire and wish in her eyes. She wanted to. Very much so. More than maybe anything she’d wanted in a long time, and she was supposedly the girl that had everything. He’d know in that very moment that….yes….there was a reason for the mask (besides it being the theme of the party)…And that no….She wasn’t going to take it off. And yet…Like William…She was having far too much fun, and was far too….happy…to just give up. Her inebriated mind tried to think rationally. “Water is a really good idea….And so is more drinks but….” One of her fingers delicately touched the mask on her face.

“….But it might look a bit strange, you know….To be anywhere but here with these…White Fox….” Adeline sighed outwardly, feeling rather…good….that she could be so honest with him. “Let’s have an AMF, and then….maybe we can great creative about something to eat later….” She gave him this hopeful, desiring, nearly pleading look. Adeline glanced down at where his hand was on her bar and her’s slid over his gently, her perfectly manicured little finger fingers intertwining with his. “We are both nerdy, creative people….I bet we can figure something out…” Now she was the one looking sheepish and hopeful.

“Shame. . .” Lips uttered quietly, speaking into the glass before taking a swig. Was it a shame that there were only one of this Little Miss Red? It only meant that she was the original and if by chance she did have a twin. Would that twin be exactly like his Little Miss Red here? Probably not, there was always something distinct about them. Didn’t matter how attune they were, they’d never truly be the same person and at this thought William only smiled at the pretty gal before him. Giving a soft chuckle at her words and listening, watching intently.

Optical orbs didn’t miss a movement of hers when she had re-adjusted the face mask. Making Will’s lips curl into that naughty smirk of his. Had the White Fox stuck again? Perhaps… After she could might as well be several different shades of scarlet beneath that mask of her’s? Now what a sight that would have been and then to play with more, to tease her even greater.

“Ugh not the fifth again!” he exclaimed playfully, sounding exhausted from hearing it again and then smirking at her. “I don’t think you really have any more fifths in you?” A gesture of his head and hand pointed towards the empty drinks before them.

William had noticed something was off but before he could think any more of it she had spoke about her father. He was sure he’d like the lame joke also, or at least already known of it. But it made him happy and anxious that she was willing to pass it off and actually enjoyed; The Great Tom Collins Hoax of 1874.

Indeed, an AMF was a lot of liquor and Red was going to be the brave one to try it. “Actually...” William bit his lip thinking closely as what he was going to say next, “Only one AMF please Mike?” Then he looked towards Red, “I think it will be a better idea for you to try mine instead? A Manhattan, Tom Collins, then an AMF… Dark and clear liquor never really mix well and excuse me. But, I don’t really want you to have a bad day the following mornin’ or possibly tonight after the drink…” It was true he didn’t want her to become to inebriated and be throwing up everywhere. It was never fun throwing up after drinking heavily. William laughed a little uneasily, he really didn’t want to tell her what to do. She was a grown woman after all and him just being modest, didn’t know if she could handle her liquor as well as he could. Judging by how it was already affecting him and knowing that if he consumed all of this drink, he’d probably be a little over his buzz.

As Red spoke William found truth to her words and smiled slightly. Today was kind of the only day to be traveling from parties to party with masks. And then he thought that the gal before him had already had her fill of him and was reading to leave… William didn’t want to sound persistent or beggy too her. . . Cold. . . Ice? It took him a moment longer to register her hand gliding over his then fingers intertwining together. Wasn’t she about to leave him high and dry?

William sat there with mouth slightly ajar, slowly remembering the conversation when he was to busy getting heated over his own thoughts of her leaving him there high and dry. “Um. . .” William chuckled, licking his lips to moisten them before squeezing her hand tightly. Enjoying the feel of her cool flesh intertwined against the warmth of his own. How did she affect him so much, why did she affect him so much? It was a simple holding of hands yet he got so flustered? It was a bit of a surprise though…

“Sorry . . . Uh. . . This normally doesn’t happen…?” He said biting his lip, attempting to think of something else to say but only chucking again nervously. Then forcing himself to take a deep breath trying to calm himself. “Yes. . . Lets. . .” He smiled happily, lifting her hand towards his lips while looking deeply into her eyes. “I know we can think of something, I... Enjoy this side of you Miss Red and I know it’s the true you not the persona. . . So, I’m thankful.” As William spoke, lips gently grazed against her knuckles and breath against the flesh from the closeness he had her hand at. Then lips gently pressed against the knuckle then sliding it down to rest softly against the back of her hand and smiling at her. Lowering their hands down to the bar his other hand rested softly atop of hers, lightly stroking with the tips of his fingers.

“You know. . .” William bit his lip in thought, what he was about to say could eventually reveal himself. But he took a deeper breath and stared down at their hands as he played with hers. “There’s this French restaurant on 320 Massachusetts Ave NE… Maybe you have heard of it or not but It’s called Bistro Cacao, they server French cuisine. I mean duh. . .” He just said French restaurant. . . Idiot. “To honor today; in two days from now they do another type of masquerade.” William paused slightly to think, “whether or not If we do or do not leave here together for food. . . I’ll be there with a similar type of mask, I work there actually… So, the following day if you’re still curious, you’ll be able to meet the face beneath this one.” William tapped lightly on the White Fox mask gesturing, “Unless I reveal myself to you possibly today. Buuuut, I enjoy the mystery of each other’s company right now…” William smiled and looked up at her. Only time would tell, would she visit or would today be the last day he see's Red?

Mike brought a single light blue drink out, placing it center of the two, also he had the curtsy of flanking the blue drink with iced water for them to consume afterwards or before.

Adeline knew that William was watching her, but she didn’t realize how closely he was watching her adjust her mask. To hide her identity, and to hide the scarlet wisps across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. She laughed, though. This was the most fun she’d had in a long, long time. She noticed his smirk and she finally just laughed. It was all so….easy. Flirting with the White Fox, smiling, being happy. It was so easy.

“I can have all of the ‘fifths’ that I want. It’s my right, you know. As an American and all…..”

Adeline started to nod. It sounded logical that they would share a drink she wasn’t entirely sure about. She hadn’t realized he was going to order more drinks than that though. One more each of their choices! “Oh my gosh…” She was laughing “Well…Thank you for looking out for me and my hangover. That is really so extra kind of you….” She’d kind of signaled to the bartender. “And water please…Two waters….” She brought her eyes back to William’s and smiled. “I don’t want you to have a bad night….or morning….either.” She teased a little. She taunted a little. She pushed a little. It was fun. It was easy. Like he had, she had acknowledged that he was a grown man and could make his own decisions. And yet like he had, she showed that for one reason or another, in one way or another, she cared. She might deny it, she might plead the fifth, but they’d both already put it out there. There was some kind of chemistry. That could not be denied.

And then….it did get a little weird. Two people hidden away, tucked behind masks. Two people that clearly liked each other and had chemistry. Two people that had a lot to risk and weren’t necessarily willing to reveal their identities. Why? Adeline had her reasons. Revealing herself would be it. The end. Game over. She would go from a person to a phenomenon in seconds. She’d no longer be the mysterious, quirky, flirty Red. She’d be the First Daughter. She’d be put on a pedestal, where she was already destined to spend the rest of her days as a figurehead. She wished she could tell him why she didn’t want to take off her mask, but she didn’t want to open that chapter. Not with someone that she liked so very much

While she herself was deep in thought, the White Fox seemed to be at a loss for words for a moment as she put her hand over his. He chuckled, and she laughed. Perfect. Easy. Enjoyable. She laughed again and squeezed his hand with hers. “Are you at a loss for words or did I say something?” Adeline glanced down at their hands. Something for them both to focus on while they straightened out their thoughts.

Adeline seemed to take in that deep breath right along with him. They were so….in tune. She was definetly thinking about him a lot. Thinking about them. Thinking about how it felt to be around him. Raw feelings, stripped of identity and circumstance. That was the beaty of how they had met. That was the reason why she was being who she was being. Herself.

It was when William brought her knuckles up to his lips that she realized how very….drunk….she was. She visibly took in a deep breath, unable to contain herself.

She wanted him.

She had to exhale through pursed lips. Never had she been so mentally, emotionally, and physically attracted to one person. One person that she didn’t know about but she felt like she knew him.

When he spoke again, Adeline seemed to wake up from a deep daze. Her eyes found his as he spoke. A smile blossomed on her face. “You work at a restaurant?”

No, it wasn’t the most glamorous of places to work. It wasn’t necessarily a ‘highly paid, highly renowned, highly enthralling, popular and bewitching occupation. Not to most. To Adeline? It made her eyes light up. “That’s….awesome.” And….it was. She could only wish to …well….work. At all. She’d love to serve people food or cook for them or even just greet them and sit them down for a meal. Adeline really did love people, being with people, and helping people. Only, when you were in a “Princess” position, all anyone wanted to do was serve you. They wouldn’t even let you try.

“A French restaurant that serves French cuisine? Fascinating!” She was teasing him, and she was laughing again. Easy. Fun. Flirty. She squeezed his hand again and drew it closer to her, resting both of their hands on her thigh in a more comfortable position. “I thought maybe it was a Spanish Bistro, or …A Chinese Bistro….:” She smiled and laughed and leaned into him.

Adeline’s eyes and body language followed his hand that tapped his mask. Her smile kind of faded, and she swallowed. A serious moment was about to follow, and he knew that.

Adeline’s eyes darted down, and away from him for the first time. She felt like she was bursting some bubble of joy, dissolving their happiness into the heavy solvent that was her truth. “I…” She had to clear her throat. She felt like there was a golf ball lodged in it.

“I…I of course can’t tell you when or when not to wear your mask….” She felt silly even talking about this, but he had no idea who she was, and that was the point. “I…I just can’t….take off…mine….” Adeline turned her head and smiled thankfully to the bartender who brought them the light blue drink and the water. The light blue color of the drink reminded her of something.

Adeline blinked a few times, trying to figure out what her mind was trying to push forward. The waterfall at the Azul Garden Hotel. Adeline’s eyes brightened suddenly. “A hotel!” She shook her head. “We can go to a hotel. You and I….Masks stay on….but…We’ll be alone and….we can order room service and….you can tell me all about your job and….”

Adeline closed her eyes suddenly and shook her head. “No…wait…I didn’t mean to invite you to a hotel like….because…it’s….a hotel….with…a bed…and…a lock…I meant…So we could….talk. Alone. Together…..”

Now she was the one stuck on words. Speechless. “Hold on a sec….”

First, Adeline picked up one of the glasses of water. She drank it down in one long sip. Then, she picked up the AMF and took a breath before taking a long sip of that too. “Oh….” She put her hand over her mouth as she swallowed “Wow…That’s tasty…Mmm…Wow…” And after a few seconds passed…”Oh…Wow….That’s strong…Oh…Very strong…”

She laughed again. Leave it to a uniquely named drink that was a unique concoction to break the ice again. “Woah…That goes straight to your head huh?” She laughed again.

“Mr. White Fox…I…I’m not sure that I’ll be able to…um…leave…or…go anywhere….after tonight…for a while….So…” That was why meeting him in two days would be a problem. She’d never get passed the secret service with the stunt she was pulling now. “But…Tonight. I have tonight.” She looked into his eyes, and rather deeply, awaiting what he’d say to the shroud of circumstance she’d put around herself regarding her ‘freedom’, even as an American.

William’s eyes rolled playfully in their sockets, before becoming a glare the same. She was ballsy he’d give her that, but all the fifths she wanted hm? Then the thought crossed him, what if he had lent over and planted a firm kiss against her mouth? Would that get her speaking or mixed in a yammering of uncoherent words? The thought lingered longer and a smirk found its way across his lips.

Attention turned towards the barman when she signaled for him, “Ah water, so very thoughtful of you. Miss Red.” He teased before snickering, “But I doubt I’ll be having any bad nights. With you lingering close by… Maybe a better morning –“Hepaused tauntingly for a tease, “I mean that’s if we stay pass midnight, that is?” Two could play at this he thought, before chuckling. It was fun to be talking and playing with her as they chatted on. She was very easy going and it was easy to talk to her, he didn’t have to be someone else. He was free to be that nerd. The Fox. Him. He could be himself to an extent. Obviously hidden behind the mask and maybe he added a little more of a charm to his words, but he was himself around her. Who was this woman, Red, that sat in front of him? The longer he thought of it, most glad he was about being ditched by his sister, Mar. That’s right. . . She was somewhere out there in the crowd causing mischief or possibly spying on the two as they chat and flirted idly by… Yeah… That sounded very much like Mar, however it was a greater possibly that she grew bored and left home.

He affected her, he thought. Staring at her carefully, feeling the breath brushing against the knuckles. How hers became shallow…

“Yes,” he replied carefully, slightly distracted by her beauty. “I also work elsewhere and that the restaurant is more of a hobby for myself; too busy me when my other profession gets stressful. I’m not really on salary at the restaurant.” He chuckled thinking more of it. It was true and the owners insisted several times to pay him, but when they found out that William was William Everett Hamilton and was Vice President of a very successful Corporation. They understood that it was his way to escape the daily lifestyle and working for the Corporation of his mothers. And she thought it was awesome that he worked there, giving her that smile of his. But, he had to open his mouth and screw up. So he shot Red a glare, then felt their hands shift to her thigh. It would of distracted him had she not spoke about other cuisines. She was definitely not going to let him forget that and in its own little way it was enjoyable, though he playfully played the part that it wasn’t. “Easy Red,” he warned playfully with a smirk and a raised eyebrow that was hidden by the mask. “Maybe I’d cook you something totally revolting and mask it to look amazing.” He laughed, turning into a chuckle.

Watching Red’s eyes disappear for the first time and away from his, Will wondered if there were more to it or if Red just didn’t think she was pleasing to look at. Impossible… It had to be something more to it; so it probably meant that Red was a somebody after all or possibly didn’t want anyone to know her naughty lifestyle when she was out and about… Whichever it was… Maybe she was similar to him…?! Whichever it was it didn’t bother him, it was tough to reveal your true-identity to a stranger. What if he had revealed himself and things went totally south from here? Hotel... That was an excellent idea, why didn’t he think of it before? Well maybe he would have if sex had been on his mind, but he actually was enjoying himself in her company? Wait why he was thinking of about a hotel?! Watching her become completely fluster and stammering over her words, tripping over them physical if that was possible, it was adorable. Wait did she have something else in mind? Was she the shy naught kind of gal? Impossible?! Just looking at her… well… possibly...? Either way she was adorable or maybe he was completely miss reading everything or not. Only the time would tell, his intentions were pure now. She wasn’t the kind of gal you use and ruin all the chemistry ya’ll made. So he’d let her have the reins.

“You’re adorable…” He accidently said aloud, after remaining silent for a long period of time. Having just simply watched her while she attempted to recover from her own words, multiple times over. William bit his lip when he realized what he had said, then quickly laughed at it. “A hotel sounds like a wonderful idea. . .” He announced thoughtfully, giving her a refreshing smile. “And if that’s what you wish to hear, I guess I can tell you about my boring life of being a umm… Chinese cuisine or was it Mexican cuisine… I thought it was Thai cuisine?!” Will laughed again happier this time. Then he smirked at another thought to tease her with, “I wonder what kind of room service we can order, possibly pizza cuisine?”

“I’ll hold,” he said with a laugh. Watching Red pick up the glass, containing the blue liquor, and sip from it. “Oh, yeah. The name states it all, seriously Audios Mother Fucker…” He said laughing with her.

“Then Little Miss Red…” He said gently, looking at her closely before flashing her another smile. “We live for tonight… And see where it goes or takes us.” William slipped from off of the stool, gently tugging for her to follow. Head turn to Mike, “I’ll see you around Mike. My apologies for the alcohol abuse of not consuming the rest of the drink, maybe give it to whomever wants it? We will be taking our leave now.” Mike just laughed and nodded, “Take it easy you too, Red it was great to have spoken to you.”

William snatched the glass of iced water for Red, in case she wanted it later and then began to lead her away from the bar. Back into the crowd.

“Hopefully this time you won’t be ran into?” He joked, while using his body to push through the crowd of people, keeping her close to himself so the crowd couldn’t reform between them. “I’m not chasing after Mar this time.”

It took them a couple of minutes, but finally they were free from it all. “Finally… I hate crowds…” Releasing a deep sigh and looking towards the busy street. He had almost forgotten where they were going had it not been for a taxi that passed by on the busy road. “Ah, yes…” He couldn’t take Red to some sleazy Hotel or could he take her to some fancy one. It would give him away that he definitely had money. What if he went to the apartment instead? No, that would be overstepping it… And she’d know where to find him. Though that wasn’t a bad idea!? A taxi slowly pulled up to the curve and a group of people exited. “Any place in mind?” He said to her as he pulled her in the direction of the taxi. Though he had thought of a few already, he didn’t want to come out overbearing… As if he’s been doing this for a while, escorting gals away from parties and into cheap hotels for one night stands. But this wasn’t the case, yet he wanted to seem modest. Wanting her approval that he was always like this…

If she gave him a name, he’d quickly offer it to the Taxi driver. If not, he’d simply just ask the man for one of the best hotels locally. Explaining to the driver, that they were visiting this area and that they lived upstate. Hopefully that would imply that she wasn’t just some gal he had met randomly and were escorting to some sleazy hotel. Will squeezed her hand to reassure her as he was talking and once done explaining he leaned over towards her, lips about to whisper something in her ear. Then her scent of being so closely to her grasped him… Wow… She smelled amazing…

The driver quickly wiped out from the curve when he found a break in traffic, causing Will to temporary lose balance and from being focused on her scent and buckling the seatbelt the same; lips accidently pressed against her ear. Hand grasped the belt tighter to recover, as its safety features caused it to lock, to pull himself back slightly. “Umm... Not what I meant to do... My apologize, Red… ” He chuckled uneasily, quickly clearing his throat before explaining why he told the driver what he said. Though most of him honestly wasn’t sorry for the ‘unfortunate accident.’ Lips were affected from just a brush, feeling them tingling… Was it the brush or maybe it was just the alcohol they had consumed…?!

Mr White Fox was most certainly having an effect on the Red Dame. Her breathing changed when he moved, when he touched his lips to her hand, when he somehow was a little closer. Se was smiling, though. This sweet, authentic, true smile that even her mask couldn't hide. She was being....herself. No cameras, no interviewers, no protocols, no formality. He didn't know she was the First Daughter and so he knew her as quirky, nerdy, and silly. And with him? She felt flirty, sexy, and happy. What else could a girl want?

Well, there were wants. First, she wanted to rip her mask off. Then, she wanted to pull his off. Then she wanted to move south and start working on those articles to see all and any of him that she could. Her cheeks pinkened as the thought crossed her mind before she realized she'd even been thinking about it. She was so attracted to him. Mentally. Emotionally. Physically.

He affected her. He did. Very much.

Adeline had started to laugh. Being who she was, she was very interested in people who had hobbies that did not involve money. She was tired of hearing about yachts, how big they were and how much they costed. She was tired of hearing about Real Estate, it's value, it's locations. She really did not care for stocks, bonds, or any of that junk. And no...she certainly had no interest in the things that people collected. And that....was what people tried to talk to the First Daughter about. They were always trying to impress her and they were always so far off. Red didn't have to worry about that with the White Fox, though. He wasn't trying to impress the First Daughter. He was just chatting with her. With Red.

She did like that he worked, or...well...helped...at a Restaurant. That sounded interesting and unique and she wanted to know more. But she'd started to laugh. "Oh gosh...I would probably eat anything...

Mr White Fox was most certainly having an effect on the Red Dame. Her breathing changed when he moved, when he touched his lips to her hand, when he somehow was a little closer. Se was smiling, though. This sweet, authentic, true smile that even her mask couldn't hide. She was being....herself. No cameras, no interviewers, no protocols, no formality. He didn't know she was the First Daughter and so he knew her as quirky, nerdy, and silly. And with him? She felt flirty, sexy, and happy. What else could a girl want?

Well, there were wants. First, she wanted to rip her mask off. Then, she wanted to pull his off. Then she wanted to move south and start working on those articles to see all and any of him that she could. Her cheeks pinkened as the thought crossed her mind before she realized she'd even been thinking about it. She was so attracted to him. Mentally. Emotionally. Physically.

He affected her. He did. Very much.

Adeline had started to laugh. Being who she was, she was very interested in people who had hobbies that did not involve money. She was tired of hearing about yachts, how big they were and how much they costed. She was tired of hearing about Real Estate, it's value, it's locations. She really did not care for stocks, bonds, or any of that junk. And no...she certainly had no interest in the things that people collected. And that....was what people tried to talk to the First Daughter about. They were always trying to impress her and they were always so far off. Red didn't have to worry about that with the White Fox, though. He wasn't trying to impress the First Daughter. He was just chatting with her. With Red.

She did like that he worked, or...well...helped...at a Restaurant. That sounded interesting and unique and she wanted to know more. But she'd started to laugh. "Oh gosh...I would probably eat anything...I love food..." She laughed as he said he'd try to disguise something disgusting.

And Mar? She was watching them. Of course, she was off and about dancing and causing mayhem and mischief where and when she could....but....not for her brother. Not for William because she was far too happy. Her heart was swelling. There he was, Mr. Untouchable, Mr. Unemotional, Mr. Serious...talking, flirting, smiling, and....She'd had to ask someone to lift her up so that she could see but...she saw it...hand holding. That wasn't a one-night stand get in your pants kind of hand holding. That was a serious "I'm really into you" hand holding. Mission accomplished (It only took several years) But she finally saw her brother happy.

When the White Fox had spurted out that she was adorable, she loosened up again with a giggle. Such an easy, such an authentic giggle. "Oh my gosh...." She fanned herself off playfully. "You really do something to me Mr. Fox. I can't quite explain it...But...You're...phenomenal." There. If she was adorable, he was phenomenal. And he was. Smart. Witty. Nerdy. Intelligent. Interesting. Her eyes widened playfully. "Thai? Oh I love Thai....Pizza?" He could see her eyes lighting up. "Ohhhhh I also love pizza....Mmmmm" Adeline was a rather toned, petite person...So her adoration of food was clearly not parallel to her body weight, which one would not expect if they didn't get to know the first daughter first. Food was something she adored talking about. Of course, no one ever took the time to know that, because no one ever took the time to get to know her.

Adeline suddenly realized that The White Fox had decided to .....go. They were really going to go! Her heart rate definitely picked up in excitement. "Yes....Yes...Let's go!" She was thrilled. This was amazing and exciting. This was wonderful. This was everything. Adeline had started to laugh. "Hopefully not! I already have this...." She pointed to her slightly swollen lower lip which, without the prompt first aide would have looked far worse. "I think I have enough for the night..." She laughed, as he mentioned his sister. "As much as I like her, I don't really want to literally run into her again." Adeline gave the bartender a wave "Likewise!"

Once they were through the crowd, Adeline sighed as well. "Me neither, crowds are super overrated. Your sister must like them, though." She smiled playfully. A few moments later, and impressively, the white fox had gotten them into the cab. It felt good to sit someplace without so many people, to be able to breathe. She sighed once they were seated. Adeline looked to the White Fox when the subject of 'where' came up. She didn't even know any sleezy places, and if she said any of the hotels she usually stayed at when she didn't go home (to the White House), it'd most definitely give her away. She just shrugged and tried to play it off "Nothing really comes to mind...Anywhere...I mean...Any place that you find...appropriate...." She laughed a little bit. "I'm being weird again...." She laughed, and then the White Fox solved the dilemma rather efficiently. A problem solver and smart. More things to add to the list of why she found the White Fox so phenomenal.

Just as she was buckling in, as he was, and the Taxi jolted, Adeline kind of gasped when she felt the White Fox's lips to her ear. When he' started to make excuses, she giggled quietly. "As much of a surprise as that was...It was a rather...wonderfully pleasant surprise...." She was nearly whispering, so that only he would hear (though the cab driver probably could as well) "And....actually...I wouldn't mind too much if you did it again...." She turned towards him, her eyes suddenly very seductive and playful, a perfect combination, a perfect feeling.

William sighed playfully but appeared defeated. An attempt to cook something disgusting and disguise it, fell through heavily when she said she would probably eat it because she loved food. “Well then. . . There goes that great idea then. . .” He said with a chuckle.

He had felt like an idiot from accidently having said that aloud. Not that it wasn’t true, because she was absolutely stunning and adorable in every way. It just that he actually had said it when only meaning to keep it to himself in a thought format. However, the giggling that fallowed afterwards caused him to smile like a fool, it was adorable and beautiful sounding, who wouldn’t!? Watching her little gestures when she began fanning herself with a hand, made him laugh a little. The smile remaining wide as ever and relaxed. The cat was already out of the bag, no recovery. . . But what she responded with, got him. He was phenomenal. . . Biting his lip William could only smile and just stared at her thoughtfully.

“I’m… Glad…”

This woman was the epiphany of amazing… nerdy, cute, adorable, interesting… so very interesting… She was like none other and that’s what he adored about her most. He’d have to eventually make a move and make her his. . . I mean at least take her for an actual date and yes this man was capable of being formal. Despite his rebellious side and tactics, when he was determined he was unwavering and actually like official dates. Only reason why he fooled around was because he was never satisfied and used them for pleasure. Also, father was always displeased whenever he brought random women to the house or on official business parties. Once he literally hired a prostitute, making sure to find the sluttiest of them all, just because his father was forcing him to attend a tie event. Needless to say those invites are rarely ever offered to him anymore, thought his father managed to outsmart him by making him bring Mar to the event instead.

But with Red, whoever her real name was. . . It was the first time sex, alcohol, or drugs were not on his mind. And she was the most gorgeous woman, which straight man wouldn’t want to do things to her?! Enjoying a simple nerdy conversation, casual talk, just talking in general. Again, it was fun. Exciting. Awesome. . . She was awesome, so who was she…… Again he found himself, struggling to not reach across and rip off that mask of hers… But he would destroy who she was… But she was a cute little fatty, despite her petite appearance, which was funnier. Though he would never say aloud to her jokingly, he didn’t know her well enough to joke like that at the moment.

William’s heart sped up and pounded like a hammer against his chest, when she faced him and spoke of wanting another, that she wouldn’t mind. And it was in this very moment. In the right now. Everything appeared as if time itself froze forever and stood stationary; capturing her fully in all the beauty that she was, is, are. Yes, William stared at her when they first met. But his interest wasn’t fully there since Mar left him there. Now after a few minutes or hours, he honestly didn’t know or cared what time it was, he had forgotten all that the very moment he actually took an interest in her. But <b> Now </b> it was the first time he was staring at her fully. In all that she was and meant to him. How she appeared to him… Longingly… Eyes, hair, jaw, cheeks, lips, chin, shoulders, body, neck. . . . . . . Eyes scanned them all and all over again, before settling to meet her gaze.

He wanted her. . . He couldn’t shake that.

As thousands of silhouettes danced across their skin, shadowing their faces every now and then. William leant forward, hand slipping away from her grasp and lifted slowly . . . slower. . . slower. . . slowly leaning closer. . . Then fingertips gently brushed alongside her jawline exploring, applying little pressure to manipulate the head. Now lips hovered moments away, feeling her breath combatted against his own warmth. Breath became shallow from the anxiousness to seal his lips firmly against hers, to mold them perfectly. But he was the Fox . . . Asmirk slowly found its way to the corner of his lip while they remained there a split second longer. A thumb hooked the chin and while leaning forward, turned her face to aside; slowly. Lips then met the ear along with a breath when exhaling through his mouth. At their angle some of the breath flowed freely down her neck. But this time it wasn’t an accident, lips parted slightly to kiss affectionate. Taking in the lobe and gently biting it; the thumb remained pressed to her chin while fingers spread out and hooked behind her neck, strengthening his hold over her. With another bite to her ear, he pulled away slowly. Thumb extending upward, forcing her head to tilt back. Then brushed lips slowly down her throat, applying little kisses and nips here and there…

Suddenly his hand released her and hopping she would turn into it; lips leapt from the side of her neck directly to hers. At first it was a hard press, but when remembering the busted lip he immediately retreated back slightly. Then staring deeply into her eyes, he didn’t care if his blush was visible from what little showed because of the mask. Will didn’t know what he loved more about this gal, those eyes or the feel of her lips. . . Chuckling happily William simply smiled at her, biting the lip to suppress the smile from becoming any wider or foolish looking. Even though they tingled from having embraced hers and they longed for another touch.

“Sorry. . . Not sorry?!” He said jokingly with another laugh, planting a softer kiss against her lips. Every fiber in his body wanted to simply kiss her all over and taste her lips against his again. But he kept being reminded that he was in the cab and thought the driver might have been used to it… he wanted to be somewhat civilized at least for him. Then he realized that a hand of his was grabbing her side firmly, probably when she reacted to his lips or touch. It slipped away, before reaching for her hand and gently taking it back.

His urge for more and more kisses would have to wait until they got to the hotel, even if they didn’t continue he was satisfied and loved this very feeling…….

Williams’s attention turned towards the window when recognizing their location and grew even more anxious. The cab driver would be stopping soon and he turned towards Red biting his lip nervously. Not knowing what to expect from here on now.

“Thank you, Mate.” William said to the cab driver after paying him, who responded with, “God save the King.” However, his attention turned towards Red when he closed the door. “Here... It’s a bit chilly around here.” Said William peeling off his jacked before placing it over her shoulders, adjusting the front and material to sit comfortably on her.

There was the chance that the first 'touch' had honestly been a mistake. A regrettable mistake. There was a chance that the particular moment when the cab had jolted into the street would be the first, and last time that the Red Fox's lips touched her skin. And now, she'd asked for more. And now he'd have to refuse her. Adeline, as beautiful and confident as she seemed, was rather....nervous. It was that good kind of nervous, though. The kind of nervous where butterflies were having a bash in her tummy while her nerve endings tingled and her heart pounded. It was the best kind of nervous there could be.

And she didn't want to let this go. Not ever. But especially not tonight. She didn't want to think past sunrise. She couldn't. She didn't. She'd allow herself just one night....

And as his lips made their return to her skin, she promised herself just that. She was holding her breath, and as his breath traveled downward and into the sensitive flesh of her throat, she breathed in. It was a shaky, uneven breath. It made her get tense, and feel like jell-o at the very same time. Her hands instinctively moved to the back of his head, fingers gently intertwining with his hair just to have something to hold on to. Something to ground her. Something to keep her. Her arms snaked perfectly around him, holding him close and firm. Holding him where he belonged.

Their first kiss was perfect. Firm and passionate, and yet sweet and sultry. And it stung. It stung in all the right ways. Her lip was rather tender, but the little array of cocktails she'd had early numbed it up just enough that she could barely feel pain, and could mostly feel pleasure. The kiss ended just as she had to take her next breath, and it was still just...perfect.

As she inhaled, he'd laughed. So she laughed. Her cheeks were clearly pink under her mask. She brought the back of her hand up to her lips and laughed more. "Don't be sorry. You are definitely an excellent Marksman...." She teased, and just when she realized how much she liked his hand on her waist, she decided she also liked her hand in his hand when he took it back. She glanced up and followed the direction of his eyes. How could she have forgotten that they weren't alone?

"Thanks and.....right....Thanks" She said to the cabbie...Though....She meant thanks for the ride...and thanks for having blessed thoughts of her father. Thankfully, she hadn't let anything slip. It was close, and she knew she'd have to be a little more careful, especially with how much she was letting go! And....There was just so much more to let go of. As a reminder, just after she stepped out of the cab, fingertips gently re-adjusted her mask on her face to make sure that it wasn't out of place.

Adeline's lips were almost in a pout when the White Fox put his coat around her. He was so sweet. It was rather chilly, the sun had long since set and DC weather was just so unpredictable sometimes. When was the last time Adeline had met someone so truly and honestly thoughtful? At least, to her. He wasn't doing these things because he had to or because protocol was in place. He was doing them because he wanted to....And she wanted him to ....And she was all smiled as she took his hand once his coat was securely around her shoulders.

"Thank you...My noble and chivalrous knight..." She teased gently, back to when they'd first started talking about heroes and saviors and warriors. Adeline's head turned towards the beautiful hotel in front of her. A hotel. It costed money. She wasn't too dense that she didn't know that. Of course she did. But they also used credit cards. Credit cards had names. A name meant her identity. Her identity meant the end.

As they stepped past a tall man holding the door in a uniform for them, Adeline stopped just past the threshold of the door. "Hold on..." Her hand held onto his arm as she suddenly balanced on one foot, slipping her other foot out from the expensive black heel....Inside where a few hundred dollar bills folded up. Just in case. She bent over to take out the little folded up green papers with pictures of her great great (great great great) Grandfather's portrait on it . She slipped her foot back into her shoe as they walked to the counter.

"Let's make a deal....Oh knightly one....Let's be modern...Let me pay..." Before he could argue she was already smiling and pushing the money into his hands. "The deal is you use your card because....obviously I don't have one!"...And....She (and he) would realize in that moment....That she had no ID, no phone, and really no fail-safes in case something should happen.

Was something going to happen? Adeline didn't think so. Not with her Fox in White Armor nearby.

William shivered when fingers intertwined with his hair; holding him closer as she grounded herself to him and him to her. It felt amazing, but really all he could think of was that she wanted more when he hold had firmed and then had to fight back the urge (impulse) of just sinking his teeth or lips suckling the fair flesh. The thought of even laying her down in the back seat or pinning her to a corner. That he couldn’t do… not so sudden, his intentions weren’t like that fully with this gal… But how he longed for her suddenly...

Taking a sudden breath there at her neck, thinking one last time. ‘Just a little…’ was his response to himself and allowed his lips to follow. Pressing firmly against the side of her neck with lips slightly parted and teeth grazing the flesh until it held a little piece of it. He sucked gently at first to draw the skin into his mouth, then harder when lips pressed rougher into her neck suckling. Only there for a few seconds, William finally regained his conscious and slowly retreated; teeth raking against the flesh until it freed. His focus now solely on her breath and his, feeling the beating of his heart pounding hard than ever. The breath that had escaped him, dried the little saliva left on the mark he had given her flanked with teeth impressions that would fade over time maybe in the next 10 or 15 minutes. He hadn’t even bit that hard, but he did leave a slight mark that he could have made worse if he hadn’t gather himself in a timely matter. Then it was her lips he thought of after he had teased her or answered the “I wouldn’t mind too much if you did it again.” Of course again was the kiss to the ear… But somehow he managed to work his way down her throat to neck, he’d blame her for this. It was her scent, her body language, those eyes, the taste of her…

Lips tingled with excitement after the first kiss, how he longed for another one. But as they laughed William cocked his head to aside when teased about him being an excellent Marksman, it was a smug look he gave her as he smirked reading his reply. There were also a thousand other responses that his provocative mind had come up with, but instead he said, “Am I now, I’d say the same to you?” He chuckled, giving his lips a lick.

Looking at her now she oddly looked cute wearing the coat he had given her or maybe it was just that all gals looked rather cutely when they wore your stuff. But it was something different when it came to her, everything just felt right . . . everything felt perfect. . .

“Chivalrous knight?” He repeated questioningly while twirling her in front of him by the hand, “I could have sworn I was to dress up as Hawkeye and correct me if I’m wrong, my sexy Russian Spy dressed in thigh leather?” He paused playfully before clearing his throat, “You’ve already called me an excellent Marksman. But what mark did I hit.” He winked than burst into a light chuckle. Attention turned towards the hotel, indeed it was beautiful and knew it would obviously cost a pretty penny. He of course was thinking of a fancy suites with room service and drinks. But he was second guessing the drinks, maybe some wine and cheese boards? Any more potential hard liquor and they both would probably be having a bad night and this was one night he wanted to remember.

Will grabbed hold of the mask, with his free hand, in a greeting gesture for the doorman dressed in uniform as they passed by. Then as soon as they passed the threshold of the door Red called out for him to hold on. The stop was abrupt but luckily for Red and him, Mar would stop abruptly so William was already trained. “Sure, what’s up?” He said casually, noticing she was now slipping her foot from out of the black heel shoe she wore, so helped her maintain balance. He was He was about to say if she was going to be taking them out, until he saw her pull the emergency wad of cash from it and slip the shoe back on. “Oh,” he said laugh then realizing why she was pulling it out. Before he could contest they were already there at the counter and she spoke. The ‘knightly one’ pouted slightly debating what to say or maybe talk his way out of her paying. But he’d knew she would probably win this one and sighed when she pushed the money into his hands, before he could argue back. “Fine… I guess we can be civil about it for now…” He responded hesitantly and turned to the woman waiting patiently there at the counter.

“Good Evening Sir, Ma’am.” said the counter lady greeting them a polite head bow.

“Ah Evening, Miss.” Replied William taking a glance out the door’s window to confirm, he had honestly lost track of time because of Red and absent mindedly reached into his pocket to retrieve his phone. Only to remember it he had it in his coat pocket that Red wore.

“A room for two?” Announced the woman, “Yes please, and are there any available suites if that isn’t a problem?”

“Of course Sir, let me check for any availabilities if you don’t mind. I’ll also need an ID if you wouldn’t mind.”

At those sudden words William felt paralyzed, it hadn’t come to mind when Red talked about him using his card. It would give away his name definitely, but she was also asking for his ID. . . What was he going to do, it would reveal him definitely.

“Umm…” William cleared his throat and smiled at her, “So there’s a tinny problem and if you don’t mind being discreet.” William held a single finger to his lips gesturing then pointed to Red and himself, “You see… we are kind of on a secret date set up by someone…” More of a ditch than a date, but he wasn’t complaining now. “It’s strict orders to not reveal oneself to one another… And if she finds out who I am or I found out who she is the secret date is ruin… So, my sweet lovely lady here at the counter. Would you be ever so kind as not to reveal me to my wonderful gal here?” William gave his best smile and bit his lip nervously. This would make or break him definitely, this mask would crumble away easily if the lady at the counter announced who he was. But apparently the lady there giggled and smiled heavily. Was she taken by their little date or when he had spoken differently to her?

The woman indeed blushed and was taken by surprise when he talked to her the way he did, his voice sometimes could be seductive depending on how he spoke. But she was also more taken by the secret date that Red and the White Fox had. “A-awww. . . T-that is so cute, of course Sir. I’ll do my best to not reveal yourself to her. She very beautiful…” Will smiled happily and reached into his pocket unable to find his phone again and remember Red wore his coat. “Thank you Miss, let me get my ID…” He turned to Red and smiled at her, “The coat holds my phone.” He warned her before reaching for a pocket and slipping his hand into the deep pocket of the coat. Moments later William had retrieved his phone, with a tiny cute artic fox keychain dangling from the top, then flipped it over and turned towards the counter. “My apologize for giving you my backside, Red. But I must or you’ll have me found, then what good would the Fox be?” He said teasingly and playfully, then used his body to cover the transaction between the two.

“Room 510A, Mr. Fox.” Said the woman with a gentle giggle, handing him their keycards.

“Wonderful, Thank you Miss-” He looked to the name plate, then reading from it. “Miss Anna, oh a beautiful name you have there.” Giving a polite bow before turning towards Red with an anxious and happy smile, “510A. With a lovely view, room service, and. . . .” Turning back to the counter, “Mind if we have wine and cheese boards sent up to the room… Pizza also? Let’s say . . . actually whichever the lady here would like, I’m not too picky.” Smirked at Red, “If your kitchen is open still that is…”

“Of course I’ll put it in here at the counter and have it to your room shortly,” She smiled.

“Wonderful, thanks again Miss Anna!”

Will placed his phone into his pocket, but the fox keychain dangled from out of the pocket. “On wards to the lift?” He said with a playful tone and pointed the direction of the elevator. Inside awaited the lift attended who asked where they would be heading. “Up, room 510A.” Smiled the Fox as he gestured politely with his hand and pulled Red closer to him. “Ah the special suite?” Announced the man, “I’ll be needing your card and key to access it.”

“Uhh. . . Special Suite?” Replied William curiously, this was the first he had heard of it and began rummaging through the slip the young lady at the counter gave him. “Oh. . .” He said in surprise, now looking at the special key and keycard given. “I probably should have listened intently… Ah no harm no foul.” William said cheerfully and smiled at Red and the man before them, “As requested.” William gave the man both one key and the plastic card. Watching the male operate the control panel adorn with several operating buttons and special slots. Once the male had inserted the key and keycard the operating panel lit up brightly and they began going up several levels. Once they had got to the top, William could have sworn he felt the elevator rotate slightly just before the doors opened wide.

“Room 510 as requested, Sir Ma’am enjoy your stay.” He handed William back the keys and bowed respectively.

Taking it Will smiled and bowed instinctively, partly because he dwelt with Asian Official when working for mother. Will’s lips pressed together in false pain of feeling rather so stupid suddenly, but quickly laughed it off to recover some face. Then turned to the wide open room. Off the back the view was stunning as it tried to show most of DC, with the entire outer wall was aligned with solid glass windows from floor to ceiling. Williams’s eyes curiously drifted off to the right, recognizing the side panel or controls just before the bed room doors, “Wow… As I thought, if that’s what I think it is… then thosewindows also have a privacy setting.” The small stuff interested William and when he was away on business he enjoyed picking apart most hotel’s layouts. Having done a few architecturalwork himself for fun. Easily he could have roamed around and found the designer flaws or the positive thoughts on it, but he was here. . .

Ding’

The Doors had closed shut behind them.

Alone with Red..

Suddenly the thought came to him and he felt his heart racing again as it did earlier in the cab, gently he squeezed her hand and brought it up to his lips. Applying a gentle kiss like last time, but with more meaning then a smile hello. As much as he wanted to reel her in and plant lips to hers again, he thought it best to hold off and cool down.

“What kind of music do you prefer over wine and cheese?” William smiled to her before hesitantly releasing her hand, heading to the stereo and toying with its functions. “You know… you never go wrong with the classics such as Beethoven or Louis Armstrong.” William then reached into his pocket, retrieving his phone to place it on the counter top.

Last edited:
Adeline was all laughs and giggles. The kind that were clearly laced with booze, but also the kind that revealed that she was clearly....happy. She just enjoyed being in his company...Even as they literally walked from the cab to the front door, she was just feeling rather....blessed. No, she wasn't very religious, she wasn't allowed to have a Religion according to the US Constitution, that the Royal family had to practice no Religion and respect all religions (Her Grandfather had chosen that fate for his family) just as they were supposed to be minimally involved in politics (picking a side) and Foreign affairs (Besides being simple dignitaries or representatives of the US). It was all simpler than it seemed...But when it came to affairs of the heart? Things like that made living life with others rather...difficult.

That didn't matter....Now. With the White Fox, 'each other' was all that seemed to matter. "Oh...You've hit more marks than I dare say...." She was all silly and boozy, happy and sweet. His coat was rather over-sized on her petite frame, but she wore it well. When they got to the counter, she was kind of standing behind the White Fox's shoulder, leaning her chin down on his chin so they could both talk to Anna.

He as so....nice. So very nice to the young lady at the counter. Anna, was her name. Adeline knew of many, many people who were well known, well respected, and very famous who were just....not nice. Rude to waiters, mean to a cleaning staff, full of nothing but negative things to say about any kind of service they received. It was one of her biggest peeves when it came to people. If you couldn't be kind to the people just trying to do their job and help you, Adeline didn't want to be near you. William was so very much the opposite. William was so very kind. Her adoration level for him sky rocketed in that moment.

Adeline loved the White Fox's interactions with Anna. After seeing him take out his cell phone, and seeing the fox dangling from it, she laughed and turned her back playfully. "Here....I won't look...I promise....I'll cover my eyes" They were back to back, shoulder to shoulder, and Adeline playfully brought her hands up to her mask gently to cover them. Her heart was fluttering. Blessed. She was so blessed. Even if just one night. Even if it was some cramped hotel room or a dingy corner space....She just wanted to be with the Fox. Anyway, any place.

She'd laughed at how entertained Anna was by their arrangement....And when she'd said Adeline was beautiful. "Awww...That's sweet Anna...Thank you...But you don't have to say that..." If Anna knew who she really was, then a compliment like that would be hollow. Shallow. It was one of the first times someone had said that without knowing who she was. "Thank you, though. IT was really....really nice"

She shrugged playfully "Pizza, cheese....I'll eat it all...."

Adeline held William's hand tightly on the way to the elevator She had heard all the talk about the suites and the keys. She considered it for a moment. She wasn't entirely sure how much money she'd given him. She'd grabbed a few bills when she'd left that morning, knowing she and Christine were going to swap places. She'd given one of the bills to the taxi driver, one to the bartender....Maybe there was 4 or 5 $100 dollar bills left? She figured that would have to cover at least about half of the cost for the night in the suite, if not more of it. And she didn't even know where she could send him more money if she wanted to.

Well....She could always try calling the hotel the next day.

And yet when the White Fox didn't seem to mind, she decided not to either. It was really, really nice....Not having to think about those things with him. It was nice only having to think about him with him.

Adeline gave a half wave to the man in the elevator "Thanks so much....We'd have never found it without you....We may never find our way out..." She had that same, sweet, vibrant personality that William did. They were just so well....matched.

"Wow. What a breathtaking view...." She could see her home, standing out in it's white glory against it's colorful background . She wondered if her high strung mother was freaking out, if her father was worried even though he wouldn't want to show it, or if the entire place was on lockdown until she was found and brought home safely. But...She felt like she could breathe, looking at home from a distance instead of being there. She felt....free.

"I love hotel rooms...." She said, slightly randomly. "I love to travel and just....get away from home....when I can...." Adeline glanced at the control panel as well. She pushed a button, finding it easily. Apparently she too spend quite some time in hotels, and was very aware of their functions and layouts. "There. Privacy setting..." She teased and....Ding.

They were alone. Completely alone. Her heart thumped a few times in her chest and she had to swallow to calm it down a little bit. She could almost tell that he felt the same when he reached for her hand kissed it again. It was like he was unconsciously telling her 'me too'. She was soothed, instantly. And....it felt good. He was a little nervous too. A little nerves were good, her grandpa had always said. Then again, Grandpa Washington never seemed nervous. He was so good at hiding it, rest his soul. Her father, on the other hand, had tells. She could read him like a book just on his face expressions alone.

She felt like that with the White Fox, as well, even though half of his face was covered. And it felt....re-assuring. Even with a mask, he was wearing no mask for her. It was the beauty of their anonymity.

"Actually...." There was a smile on her face. She wanted to be honest with the Fox. She liked being honest with the fox. It felt good to be honest with the fox. IT felt good to just be with the fox. "So....I have a thing for like....2000's pop punk bands...You know like....Green Day, Linkin Park...Blink 182 and Brand New and....all that kind of cheesy, old music...." Adeline shrugged. "I guess back then I could really relate to a lot of it...And....I guess I still do sometimes now...." She didn't really tell people that fact. She'd lie and pick an artist on the radio as her 'favorite' to avoid further questions because in truth some of those songs were rather edgy, some angsty, some depressing some inappropriate. She just....liked it, though. But it wouldn't be okay for the President's daughter to like such things. So instead she knew the top pop artists for the year and used them as answers.

"But I mean....You can play...whatever you want....that other stuff is good too...I mean....." Adeline smiled and laughed, pretending to fan herself off again. "Okay like....Are you nervous? I don't know why but I'm super nervous...Is that weird? Do you think I'm weird?" She'd started to laugh again and put her hand up to her face. "I've never been this...this....well....." She dropped her hands and took both of his into hers, squeezing gently. "Please help me to shut up....." She brought her lips to his this time, stealing a firm, but honest kiss...And no her lip didn't hurt anymore and yes her kiss was laced with passion, desire, but also respect and affection. And she didn't let go. She was going to kiss him as long as she possibly could this time.

Will laughed nervously before glancing at her neck to see what damage was done. And she was correct, he’d definitely did hit his mark or better put left his mark. Biting his William smirked at her, normally he would have apologized to her. But felt as if she wouldn’t or didn’t mind it at all, that he would just be wasting his breath saying sorry… In truth it really wasn’t that noticeable however, her hair did cast a perfect silhouette covering it from view. So maybe that’s why it was too noticeable for him to tell.

Will was a natural flirt which tended to get him into trouble, thought it was possibly the fact it was done purposefully most of the time that got him into trouble. Mainly out of boredom or to piss his Father off when bringing slutty dates to the formal events, Will was never satisfied or held interest in a gal for to long. Also, he did grow up in the Business field and learned to talk to all sorts of people. Having to enjoy it or else deals would go south if he was going to be in a sour mood, possibly the reason why he became the fox he was. Able to talk deals easily and turn profit for the Business. Maybe that’s how he developed his fox persona and silver tongue, but it really wasn’t. Besides who’d be an ass to the people assisting you, they were only doing their job and if you could make them enjoy their day or make their day all was good. But to the young lady at the counter this was innocent, Red held his every attention and more. Nothing felt so right and in a way it was a date? He didn’t want this night to end and would milk it for as long as he could or can.

Everything felt so right, so perfect when with Red, enjoying her closeness to him. And laughing as she did, when hiding behind him, he took complete advantage of this opportunity. Wrapping arms around her from behind him and pulled her closer, leaning slightly from one side to the next to entertain her while the lady ran his card and ID. The hotel room costed a little more than expected but it was the fancy suite after all with services and ready last minute. Covering the cost of the rest of the expenses.

Anna placed the request and gestured with a bow politely again.

He was indeed impressed with the functionality this hotel had for their suites, kind of personalized it a little more. As if truly letting you know this wasn’t a regular room that you can swipe your card and be done with it as you enter your room.

“Yeah . . . sure is.” He said softly, but wasn’t talking about the view rather he was staring at her while she was preoccupied. Thought he decided to give the other view a chance so not to be caught staring at her. The view below was definitely busier than usual, but it was the Royal Masquerade Ball and everyone in DC partied for it, for the beloved King and Queen. “Long live. . .” He said lightly and barely audible for himself. Wasn’t that he liked them it was more so he was tired of hearing about them, Father kissed the ring far too many times just for political power and trying to nudge his foot in the door. It was disgusting and weak… And he took it personally. It upset him for all the shit his Father talked to him, yet Father was willing to roll over on his back belly up and submit to the boot with his lips. Maybe Will just took it personally… After all he had tried closing several new business deals with the Royal Government and several times was denied. Then when he had to wait several months for and audience they basically told him to go fuck himself; that the King wasn’t seeing anyone at the time. It would definitely turn profit for the Nation and for Mother, but the royal bastards wouldn’t even hear him out on his proposal.

“Really now?” That was random, but she wasn’t the one inspecting its layout right now. “I find them pretty fascinating too myself… Their design and layout, I kind of like picking them apart seeing the design flaws.” He shared himself, looking curiously and nervously too her. Hoping it wasn’t a weird thing to respond with, after all she was sharing with him least he could do was the same… What she said next he couldn’t help but think . . . Red just running from it all like he was? Was that why she was here with him now and there at the party also?

Pupils dilated when the outside world instantaneously became shrouded in nothingness, the privacy setting was truly remarkable with its transition phase. But William wasn’t even thinking this as he felt suddenly warm and the pounding of his heart wasn’t helping. She had said it so casually too that he was almost afraid to turn around not knowing what to expect. Normally he would have just kissed from the door straight to the bed room, but the fox wasn’t pulling any sorts of moves like this it almost felt as if he was different… entirely.

Keeping calm William inhaled sharply then held it momentarily before releasing slowly. “Impeccable taste, Miss Red!” He congratulated her with a little clap and a sincere smile, he honestly didn’t take her for a gal to enjoy that kind of music. But looking at her now in this rebellious manner he started to see it, more than one mask Little Miss Red… More than one… But even as she just selected a few of the top pop artists of for the year, Will didn’t believe her. She had talked to deeply then to change to the lame songs of now-a-days, maybe he was over thinking it, but it just didn’t feel the same emotion in it like earlier. “How about yes to the first ones…” He cleared his throat before smiling, “Actually, if you enjoy all those… you might then enjoy my favorite band… Ever heard of Hot HotHeat, they are an umm Canadian indie rock band?” He bit his lip slightly, before pairing his phone to the radio, selecting ‘No, Not Now.’ Starting immediately with the strumming of an electric guitar followed with the course:

“Oh no, she's not a secret now
But, nobody cares
Oh no, she's not a secret now
The wolves have smelled her scent
Oh no, she's not a secret now
But, nobody cares
Oh no, she's not a secret now.”

He couldn’t lie to her despite him not wanting to admit it, he’s been with a gal several times yet she affected him so much. Biting his lip William laughed, “Wusa, Red… You’re not the only nervous one and do I find you weird? I’m not sure how to answer that, honestly... Don’t get me wrong it’s good, I promise… you’re definitely not like most gals and again I appreciate that immensely. I’m glad I stayed…” He admitted biting his lip and watching her. She took his hands and rambled on, squeezing her hands back when she did so, “Gladly. . .” Was the only thing he managed to mutter before the distance of her lips silenced them. William loved it that she had ask for it and acted, shivering at the very thought. Lips molded against her own firmly and honest, until arms wrapped about her built low at the waist and closing the distance of their body against each other. Kissing back the same with passion... desire.. respect.. affection.. affection……

William moved forward walking her backwards, pinning her up against the wall, but before she slammed against the wall he had used a hand to brace the impact, then deepen the kiss with lips parting slightly. Feeling her breath in his mouth and now her heart beating against the rhythm of his own as it raced and pounded harder against his chest.

Beneath his hand Will felt a switch and accidently clicked it when he leaned into her lips, which put pressure on his hand. The lights flickered off and on again and William took a deep breath, hesitating greatly to pry his lip away from hers as his own contested against it. His forehead rested against hers, giving her a hungry kiss every now and then trying to calm himself to speak but couldn’t resist her. Moments late he managed and looked deeply into her eyes, the hand that was braced against the wall that accidently flipped the switch was caressing her cheek affectionately a thumb stroking her lips while he bit his own, panting harder and harder.

“Do you trust me…?” He whispered pressing lips against hers for a quick kiss. The arm around her freed and slowly ran a hand up the side, keeping her pin with his body still. It traveled around and up her arm, turning to fingers as they brushed across her shoulder and up the neck, taking all the time while waiting for her reply.

Knowing this might be a bit risky he decided to take it anyways. Just then the hand leapt from her neck to the switch, hitting it; instantly casting them in a world of utter darkness. While the hand caressing her cheek reached for her mask and his at the same and tore them off. It bounced against the floor somewhere to their sides, his being heard the loudest since its material but their faces were free… the only ambient light was coming from the radio, but again that wasn’t enough. Even when their eyes settled and adjusted to the darkness, they could hardly make out anything of each other. Probably only able to see their teeth and the whites of their eyes.

If she gasped from surprise he’d take full advantage of it, pressing lips firmly to her mouth, deepening the engagement. While a hand rose up her neck and throat, slipping around the curve of her jaw line and fingers finding themselves into her hair; entangling themselves and grabbing hold of her by the hair. There was strength behind his forearms, but as he held her hair. Though there was nothing, just a false sense of firmness and roughness.

Lips separated to gently brush across the cheek, leaving little kisses of here and there. Then laughing in the darkness they applied themselves to the tip of her nose. Staying there for a moment before continuing up the bridge and to the forehead. There were no masks… no restraint… Lips where free to dance up and down her face and his… Standing there with shaky breath shivering slightly when feeling her venting against his throat. Then William pushed Reds head back by the forehead with his lips and leaned down to rest forehead to forehead, staring deep into her eyes in the inky abyss of the room. He wanted her more than ever and now being freed of their masks yet unable to still identify the ones before them felt like an even greater tease then their kisses and her breath. He then realized he hadn’t said anything after he removed their mask, “So. . . “ William leant forward and bit her lip instead of his own, lightly tugging on it when wanting to suckle instead. Will stood there, their chest rising and collapsing against each other’s. Taking another shaky breath to calm himself enough to speak, “Freed from our dawned mask yet still covered by the vail of silhouettesthat linger think in this abyss.” He spoke poetically to her, releasing the lip in doing so. “So Miss Red. . . Your lead. . .” Lips whispered against hers in a gentle yet affectionate kiss afterwards.

Adeline didn't really feel anything on her neck, even though there was now a tell-tale mark there now. And she'd even forgotten all about her lip. Maybe it was all of the booze, or maybe The Fox's prompt medical treatment and constant care had been enough to soothe whatever pain she'd feel away for the night. He'd certainly saved her as far as swelling!

Adeline had also been raised to be friendly, courteous, and outgoing. Maybe not a 'flirt' as the silver-tongued White Fox was required to be in his lifestyle, but it was her job to make an impression. It was her job to make sure people were comfy and happy in the White House when they came from other countries and didn't speak a word of the same language or share any traditions. It was her job to make an impression on people and if her country needed her to, to find out secrets. It was no secret that anyone in the Royal family, or in any of the founding families, would do whatever they needed or was asked of them for their country. Secrets were not secrets if it meant an entire nation of Americans. And so....His flirtation wasn't quite taken at the same value that any other 'date' might have taken it. She saw his behavior as natural. Sweet. Perfect. He flirted, she flirted, and they both knew that game too well to get jealous.

Adeline's smile clearly blossomed when William told her that he shared her adoration of hotel rooms. It wasn't exactly 'typical'. Most liked their own beds or their own homes. Most were stressed with travel or hotel arrangements or not knowing where they were going to go next. This was her city. This was her home. She took advantage of any chance to see anything other than the inside of the White House where she grew up, and where she still spent many of her days. "I don't see flaws...." She teased gently. "I see innovation and creativity and....Well....okay...Maybe some flaws. Some rooms are better than others....Could you imagine designing an entire hotel like this, though? How complicated and intricate and careful? Jacuzzis and beds and wallpaper and....extra...." She kind of motioned to the switchboard. "It must take...a genius..." She shrugged. She was just rather fascinated by it all, and he was too, which was reassuring.

A jaw dropped when he chose Hot Hot Heat... "If I didn't know better, Mr. Fox, I would say that you're reading about me off of cue cards. You just seem to....already know me...." There was a faint moment, as the song played it's familiar melody, that she wondered. Did he know exactly who she was? Was It all an act? Had someone set her up? Had she never been a secret to him at all? It couldn't be. It was all far too perfect. It was all far too....fateful. And their kiss. The kiss they had shared. It was far too real.

Thankfully, whatever residual doubt there might have been was all washed away with his lips. The White Fox had a divine kiss that was bold and warm and everything she wanted in a moment like this. And his arms around her, securely and surely, was just the cherry on top. When he stepped forward and cradled her into the wall, she sighed into his lips rather pleasantly and with a sound of satisfaction. Their hearts aligned and their breath synced and their kiss was fire and passion. It was every dream and every fantasy she'd ever had come true. It was....everything.

She didn't want his lips to leave hers when they did....She almost followed them until she realized he was whispering to her. She didn't know how much time had passed, how long they'd been in the room, she had no idea what time it was. It was all a blur. A wonderful, sweet, divine blur. She just wanted to kiss him more She just wanted to be near him more. She just wanted to feel him more. She blinked a few times, trying to gain concentration to answer his question.

But his hand was distracting, and wicked, and his touch was making her mind race wildly. Answer. She had to give him an answer. "Of course I do and....." She was going to try to be witty and flirty like she had been early....but it went dark.

Everything went dark.

Out of sheer instinct and bare reaction, she grabbed for his arms, which gave him the perfect chance to simultaneously take off her mask. Her heart flittered and thumped in her chest as she realized what had just happened.

She was shivering. Not because she was cold, but because her body was flooded with so much passion and hunger and satisfaction all at once, all at the same time. And happy. Beneath it all, layered thickly at the bases, was happiness. She was truly, honestly, and completely happy. There was nothing else, no one else, no other way that she'd ever be this happy again. She was so happy, that she was sad.

"Do you also moonlight as a poet, Mr. Fox? Or...Maybe you write Greeting Cards on the side from your career at the French Bistro? You speak the most beautiful words ever spoken so far in the 21st century...In any language....In any place ...Ever....You are just so....wonderfully...perfect...."

She wasn't quite as good with words as he was. But she had presence, and that's what counted when your Father was King. She sighed, her hands greedily moving down his firm chest. "You took off our masks, sly Fox....But I'll be the one to take away what's left of our disguises....I want to know you....All of you....Every part of you...."

Before he knew it, his shirt was up over his head, and he could hear the sound of her dress unzipping....and then falling to the floor in a neat pile near her feet. "Do you want to get to know me better?" Her voice teased and flirted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back