• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Roleplay I'm dying to do...

Abby x

One Time Luck
Hello! I'll keep this short and easy! I'm looking for a RP partner for this RP I have been dying to do forever now! Fingers crossed I'll find somebody... :)

What I want to do:

What I want to do is a celebrity roleplay. Something where we can create our own drama in our own starstruck world. A world filled with romance, heartbreak, drama, and, most importantly, romance. To actually be able to lay down a plot line, we'll have to talk and figure everything out. Trust me though, I have plenty of ideas for us :)

Pairings:

Kendall Jenner x A$AP Rocky/Harry Styles/Cara Delevingne

Cara Delevingne x Harry Styles

Taylor Swift x Harry Styles

Gigi Hadid x Zayn Malik/Frank Ocean

Bella Hadid x The Weeknd/Frank Ocean

Kylie Jenner x Justin Bieber/Travis Scott

Selena Gomez x Justin Bieber/Taylor Swift

These are all the pairings I had in mind, but by no means all I am open to! Feel free to suggest some to me :)T

What I am looking for:

-Someone who is on frequently and able to reply frequently. At least a reply or two a day is preferred, but I completely understand life getting in the way. Just let me know, and I'll do the same.

-Someone who's interested in doubling! This is not required, but I think it'd be nice to double in this.

-Someone who can reply around 2-4 paragraphs per post. I can't do one liners, but I also don't want you to write a novel, unless you want to of course.

- M/F, F//, M//

-Somebody who adores romance as much as me! It's like a drug, I crave it. The more romantic, the better, I say! :)

-A long term partner! I don't want to be done with the roleplay after a day...

That's it! Nothing too crazy. Leave a comment if you're interested, or PM me!

Hope to hear from you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back