• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Rogue Motorcycle Gang for Teenage/Young Adult Seers and Psychics! (Very Detailed Roleplay)

Myrrh Scented

Queen of the Maggots
Hello. I'm still pretty new to this site having only joined yesterday but I've had this wicked cool idea in my head for a while now (<3)

So basically, the starting idea is that there's a motorcycle gang spread out with different chapters all over the world. To the media, they are just another rowdy biker gang looking to start some good fights and run some good drugs. They are called the Fortunetellers, or as dubbed by the media, "the Gypsy Roses", and they are simply there to wreak havoc on the law-abiding population.

The Fortunetellers travel state to state making money off of, you guessed it, advertising there psychic abilities. But nobody would ever guess that their powers were 100% genuine. And they're not just simply there to fund their activities or dabble in questionable pastimes.

Using their powers of foresight and abilities to hear the unknown dead, they travel from place to place, this band of rebels hoping to shed some light on who they are and how they inevitably ended up finding each other and banding together to create one unstoppable force that strikes fear in the hearts of many.

I can explain more details of the plot if asked.

I'm leaving this roleplay open to maybe about ten people as I don't want a roleplay to be overloaded.

Also, I'm planning to make this a novella roleplay if there is enough interest shown in it. If you aren't comfortable writing multiple paragraphs per reply, than this RP probably won't be for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back