• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Rivalry for the ages(mxf)(maybe group)(romance)

Gman

That guy
Plot: You(F) and I(M) have always been at odds with each other. Ever since elementary school its been "who had the higher marks", "who was better at sports" or "who was more popular". Of course these questions were never answered since we always end in a tie. Even at the end of high school we tied for every award. Our separate friend groups never really understood why we were always at each other's throats but they had their own situations to deal with.

Graduation should have signified the end of our rivalry but it had only just started. With the both of us being accepted to one of the top universities in Japan, pursuing similar majors and even living across the street from each other it seems like this rivalry will never end.

This is what I have so far. If anyone is interested in discussing this with me that would be amazing. Also I'm not sure as to whether or not I want to make this 1x1 (with each of us playing a main and a side character) or a small group (4 people, 2 pairs). I'm looking for someone (or group) of dedicated individuals for this that can write around 1 to 2 paragraphs at a time. Also I wouldn't mind adapting this plot into a fantasy setting if that is what you would like.

PM your own ideas and/or alterations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back