• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Republic on Fire

Lordvader59

Three Thousand Club
The year is 58 BC. Within the great city of Rome, tension brews. This RP will put characters into the seats of the men (and maybe women even though it is very much historically inaccurate) at the center of this turmoil. That being the men holding high office in rome's churches, lower offices, and the Republic Senate. Alternatively, you could play as the wife of one of these men, as they frequently were important in the political meddling of their husbands. The 50s BCE was when the seeds that would lead to the Republic's downfall were truly planted. Will you uphold the Roman Republic, or further it's fall for your own gain?
This will be a pretty intrigue-heavy roleplay hence why I even bother trying to post it as an interest check and not just run it with my usual group of friends from the historical community.

How will historical characters work? Will they just be NPCs?
That is something im not sure about. I may allow historical characters but they will be put under considerable scrutiny. If you want to be a historical char you will have to show a working knowledge of that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back