• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A regular show knockoff

If you was to join what park/dead-end job would you rather the characters work at?

• Water park. Sea world, six flags, standard big area with pools slides and water themed rides etc.

• Theme park. Disneyland, Movieworld, rides mascots all that stuff.

• Camping park. Probably most common to "Regular Show" maintaining park equipment, grounds etc

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Had this idea in the back of my head for a dumb slice of life with surreal goofiness to it. Much like regular show with its premise of two slackers who keep getting into unexpected trouble in their dead end lives.

A modern world where wizards and witches exist but those who graduate from a technical university use their smart phone to fly. A world where if one got so angry they just might levitate into the air with a glow and rant a beam of anger that can blast away earth and leave it's victim defeated on the ground temporarily deaf. A world where tv ads hock miracle products that actually work. Where animal humanoids are considered normal and mythical beings, creatures, monsters and time travel is way more common then one would expect.

The idea being each character is working/living at or close to this job and by good/bad luck or their antics they get dragged into stuff that should get them fired or killed but they always end up fixing it in some way or getting off the hook. Episodic in nature with some long term arcs for characters if they wanna.

If you want to play vote and post below what you voted on.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once twice a week.

I didn't mention it so, suppose I'll write up a cs page if two others or more show interest.
Rp page goes up once three sheets are accepted.
Im happy for people to take inspiration from the show when making their characters but I'd prefer not to have copies and actual characters from the show. As much as I like Skips as a character I don't want to see someone play as him lol

I didn't mention it so, suppose I'll write up a cs page if two others or more show interest.
Rp page goes up once three sheets are accepted.
Im happy for people to take inspiration from the show when making their characters but I'd prefer not to have copies and actual characters from the show. As much as I like Skips as a character I don't want to see someone play as him lol
On my end, no worries there since I haven't really watched the show much lol

Someone voted and hasn't posted so I'll say again.

Vote and post what you voted for. otherwise I don't know whose interested.

To reiterate whatever the choice it wouldn't be Disney land/world or on that big a scale. I just don't know famous theme parks to draw comparisons aside from Australian ones and what I've heard from media.
The rp would focus on a group in this area doing shit jobs like being dressed as a mascot, cleaning, food/customer service, and managing rides/attractions.

Last edited:
548cb6_51376be6075d4c129bead201ca63d42f_mv2.png
Means nothing but i have my character lol
A koala who dropped out of high school to pursue skateboarding on a professional level, after a near death experience he retires/quits that and winds up finding work at Winner's Park managing the wave machine and any other jobs he is given.

Last edited:
Hey thanks, I'm not sure how likely this is to start with just three players but if both you and NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 want to try I'll make the pages needed.

Though I may just be dumb atm but what do you mean
though i wonder would other roles apply?

Hey thanks, I'm not sure how likely this is to start with just three players but if both you and NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 want to try I'll make the pages needed.

Though I may just be dumb atm but what do you mean
sorry, i should elaborate!!!

so we have two people as the slackers taking m + r roles? what if i were to take the manager role or be another groundskeeper? im not gonna straight up copy and paste benson, but can my character have some similar attributes?

Yea take inspiration from characters but we don't want exact copies.

As for jobs or roles for said characters you can choose for yourself but I may ask for a change or edit

Benson would be a manager of the park/ boss of the cast so that spot needs some instructions from me at times.

As for anything else I'm sure it can work

This seems like a lot of fun! I voted theme park
okay! i had some forms ready if youd wanna see 'em!
On my end, no worries there since I haven't really watched the show much lol
Ill make a cs page soon, hopefully today or tomorrow. If you want to post a example of your idea here or in a pm to me that's fine aswell.

It's gonna be a theme park
"Winnars Park" to be exact. I'll find pictures to help show how its laid out but feel free to put some examples here. Be it real life or just art of rides/theme parks etc

Ill make a cs page soon, hopefully today or tomorrow. If you want to post a example of your idea here or in a pm to me that's fine aswell.

It's gonna be a theme park
"Winnars Park" to be exact. I'll find pictures to help show how its laid out but feel free to put some examples here. Be it real life or just art of rides/theme parks etc
okay!!! will do!

aerial-shot-of-jamberoo.jpg
This is mostly a water park but its the sorta size/vibe i was thinking of. Plenty of attractions, a big place that requires quads or carts for staff but the attendees are expected to walk everywhere.

Characters would have jobs maintaining the grounds, running the rides, food service and more.

Had this idea in the back of my head for a dumb slice of life with surreal goofiness to it. Much like regular show with its premise of two slackers who keep getting into unexpected trouble in their dead end lives.

A modern world where wizards and witches exist but those who graduate from a technical university use their smart phone to fly. A world where if one got so angry they just might levitate into the air with a glow and rant a beam of anger that can blast away earth and leave it's victim defeated on the ground temporarily deaf. A world where tv ads hock miracle products that actually work. Where animal humanoids are considered normal and mythical beings, creatures, monsters and time travel is way more common then one would expect.

The idea being each character is working/living at or close to this job and by good/bad luck or their antics they get dragged into stuff that should get them fired or killed but they always end up fixing it in some way or getting off the hook. Episodic in nature with some long term arcs for characters if they wanna.

If you want to play vote and post below what you voted on.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more once twice a week.
I voted for a theme park. Regular show was a major part of my childhood so of course I’d like to be a part of this.

Cs page is here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back