• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A reboot of an old, SAO-ish type of RP

ValkyrieRose

Endless Witch
A long long time ago on a website far far aqay, there a lived an SAO clone. This SAO clone was interrupted by the RP server shutting down, and the greatnes...and long hours put into makeing it, faded into oblivion..

Until today

I found some of the old files pertaining to this RP, and i would love to start it back up again. Now, as I said, this is loosley based off of Sword Art Online, but it was different from most of the others.

How you might ask?

1) The story of this takes place at the ENDGAME...that is, your max leveled and have a crap ton of awesome gear. The top ranked players received a message from the administration- they would be allowed to beta test the new patch coming out. A rebirth option to change your race and class, more skills than you could shake a longsword out, subclasses, jobs.... everything to make VRMMOS that much more realistic. Upon accepting, they find themselves in the new section of the game, where the monsters got a big boost to their AI, they hit harder... its a feat to solo it now.

Also, they can't log out anymore. When they hit accept, they created a hard dumb of their brains, and seperated gthem from it's host so...ya, there's no escaping, t least not one in sight.

2) RP-er customized

We weren't uber picky about skills. We had a set list of some of the basics (core ones, like leadership, which unlocked Guild usage) but beyond that, if you wanted a type of skill that wasn't insanely overpowered, all you had to do was ask. Of course, you still had to go through the means of getting it...that is, you have to go on a quest or write about how you obtained it, depending on the skill

3) More story driven

With everybody mae combat stats- this focuses more on the story aspect. While the players know there is a way out, they don't know how to to clear it, and focuses more on the day to day of the people stuck. Whether its the guild llife, making friends, we relly made the world come to life. You could still grind your secondary lskills if you want to, but we tried to bleend that into the stories themselves.

4) The ultimate weapons

In Mabinogi Fashion, every player would get their own handcrafted spriti weapon, formed from an NPC you had extremly good relations...but it was all your own! More details on that later

SO I'm looking for people who would want to help me reboot this. I would say it's mid-level in avancements, as I won't tolerate one liners, and Would say onoe-two paragraphs minimum. I'd like someone to assist me in rebuilding/ act as a secondary judge, since I don't want to play god.

Give me your intrest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back