• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a rational deception ✨ hero academia

labyrinic

down down down by the river (by the river)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IqLc1xO.gif
Wild⠀ ⠀ 20s⠀ ⠀ She/Her⠀ ⠀ PST / -8GMT⠀ ⠀ Episode: 101⠀ ⠀ Chapter: N/A
Mediums: Private Messages, Discord Servers, EMail, GDocs
Limits: Smoking / Alcohol / Drugs / Substance Abuse / Sexual Assault / Self Harm / And the usual shit

I'm looking for a Boku no/My Hero Academia roleplay! I'm more than happy to write whatever you'd like for your side, just tell me what you'd like. Canon x Canon, OC x OC, F//, M//, Katsuki, Shinso, College AU, Coffee Shop AU, Medieval Fantasy AU. Anything and everything your heart could possibly desire, barring a few small exceptions

Those exceptions being: Chiesaki, Endeavor, and probably Dabi. Dabi is a hard sell only because I'm not a manga reader, and thus I feel like I have zero information on this character.

Here's what I'm in the market for on my side: For you to write Aizawa against my Pro Hero/Teacher OC
Simple as that. When and where the plot starts is really up to us to decide, but anywhere between the Forest Training Camp Arc and the Provisional Hero License Arc tend to be the most popular time frame. But I'm down to start when and where ever.

To reiterate: I will write whoever you like. But here they are if you're still curious on the ones I'm really interested in writing: Toshinori, Inko, Nemuri, Hizashi, Shinso, Katsuki, Izuku, Asui

PM me if interested, and we can go from there
zpbIXHM.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back