• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A rather unusual road trip

Imaginary

Your friendly neighborhood nerd (•͈⌔•͈)
Sleepwalker deluxe
it is one thing to be a sleepwalker; but A's problem is a much bigger one; they are gifted with a unique ability, but... They tend to use it in their sleep as well.
A... Is a sleep-teleporter.
Fall asleep in Detroit... Wake up in Paris, Rome, In the middle of the ocean...
They never really dared to get close to anyone because their odd ability makes it almost impossible for A to settle anywhere.
One day, A actually finds out about a secret self-help group for 'gifted' people with abilities that are more of a curse than a gift.
Curious... And honestly slightly depressed, A attends their meeting, where they meet B, someone who also has an unfortunate ability.
They bond over their experiences and end up deciding they'd try to find a way to deal with their abilities together, all the while being teleported around the planet by A while B's ability keeps getting them in trouble as well.

Okay, I'm craving this plot right now, seriously.
But there are some things I'd like to clear right away~
= Please be able to provide at least two paragraphs
= I'm in for all pairings, but if you'd like romance to be included, I'd prefer mxf :3

That's it, basically!^^ if I've caught your interest, go ahead and pm me, or post on this thread!
Ah and...
I'm likely to ignore posts that say nothing but 'interested' or something similar.
Let me know a bit about you, your preferred role (A or B) for example, or your preferred pairing or gender to play!
Gimme something to work with ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back