• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Random Thread With Plots and Pairings!

AcerbicQueen AcerbicQueen
I'm interested in this plot

. Partners (Not completely thought out)

Set in an apocalyptic future, where humans (or some other creature.) are now struggling to survive in a war between (some other creature or other humans). In result, they've taken all the healthy kids, ages 15-18, away to begin training to be a soldier in a training camp. Each is graded for Endurance, Physical Strength, Ability to Work with Others, Intelligence, and How Well You're Able to Fight. That's where Muse A comes in. He's arrogant, rude, full of himself and cocky which makes him hard to work with but physically strong and skillful at fighting. Muse B on the other hand, is a sweet and caring, as well as smart but physically weak and not as skilled. Muse A has always gotten the best grades in everything, except the Ability to Work with Others. Muse B on the other hand, has failed in everything other than Social Skills and Intelligence. As a result, the two of them are forced to work together despite their differences.

So I guess I should get right to the point and say a little about me and what you can expect.
  • For one thing, I'm pretty active. This doesn't mean I particularly need the same but it would be nice to have someone who would reply a couple of times a day.
  • I'd like to say I'm a semi-literate writer. I write anywhere from one paragraph to four or five. It really depends on my mood, what part of the RP we're in, and how much my partner gives me but you won't get a one-liner from me.
  • For limits/dislikes, I have very little. I'd like to say I'm a pretty open person when it comes to violence, gore, etc. Anything really I actually prefer it. The world isn't always perfect.
  • I can be very forgetful sometimes. So if I haven't answered the RP in a while, don't be afraid to bump me.
  • I'm open to almost any genre, which I guess I'll get to in a second.
  • I'm up for any pairings. MxF, FxF, MxM but just to warn you, I'm only really experienced in MxF, so you have been warned. (But I'm trying to get experienced)
  • For character sheets, I don't care if we use realistic pictures or anime. I prefer drawn/anime just because there are more options. But I truly don't care, you can use whatever you want.
  • I love to get as far away from reality as possible (But I'm willing to do realistic)! So I love anything supernatural, demons, ghosts, vampires, etc.
  • I only do PMs, skype, or email. (WILLING to try threads but... I'm mostly comfortable with these three)
  • I love doubling, I actually prefer it.
  • I'm looking for RPs that are long term. Not just a week and then it suddenly dies and I like to make friends, so don't hesitate to talk to me outside of the RP!
  • I can play either gender or role. I prefer female, but I don't mind playing male either.
What I expect from you
  • Replying once a day is preferred, not necessarily needed but at least once or twice a week or I will get bored. If you're going away for more than a week please let me know or I'll assume you've left.
  • At least write a paragraph or 5-7 sentences. I'm really looking for someone who's detailed since I'm trying to work on detail myself. If you give me a one-liner, I won't respond.
  • I would prefer you to have little limits since I don't have many. But please let me know before we even start making characters or plotting what bothers you. I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
  • Help keep the plot moving. I'm not going to do it by myself. I don't mind any plot twist or idea you wanna add in, as long as it keeps the plot moving.
  • For character sheets, it doesn't have to be super detailed. I usually like to save the personality for the RP. But again, this is just preferred. I don't mind.
  • Have good grammar. This isn't English class, I know, typos happen.(I have them too) But at least let me be able to read what you're writing.
  • Be kind please, I don't mean that you have to beat around the bush with me but don't be rude about it either.
  • Be willing to double, if we don't that's fine. But I usually like to have more than just one character.
  • Romance is a must. Sorry, I just tend to get a bit uninterested if there isn't any. But it won't have to be the main point.
  • I love creating new worlds and new societies, basically whatever. So I would like it if we could come up with some new worlds together.
  • Fade to black. I don't wanna go against site rules,
Plots:

1. Step Brother x Step Sister.

Muse A and Muse B met in a coffee shop a couple of weeks ago. You guys talked, flirted, even exchanged numbers in hopes of meeting again and maybe even starting a relationship. But then it turns out that Muse A's mother is getting married to Muse B's father. So are they just going to put their feelings aside for the sake of their parents? Or continue their relationship in secret?

2. Rich Girl x Poor boy (We can work on this one.)

Muse A is a rich girl who's had her entire life planned out for her. Including a marriage to a man, she doesn't want to marry even in the slightest bit. So as a result, she ran away from home into a more poor part of town where she thought her parents would never have found her. Which just happens to be where Muse B lives and it isn't long before the two run into each other on the street. Desperate for a place to stay, Muse A begs to stay with Muse B but completely lies about the reason why she ran off and why she needs to stay with him. So reluctantly, Muse B allows her to stay knowing nothing about having her parents, a man she was supposed to marry, and police who thinks she's missing going after her.

3. Affair (Not thought out completely.)

Muse A had been miserable in their marriage months. Constant fighting, days without talking to each other, and growing resentment. Until one day, Muse B shows up in a bar Muse A just happens to be at, you two start talking and hitting it off. He/she is everything you want. But Muse B is still married.

4. Partners (Not completely thought out)

Set in an apocalyptic future, where humans (or some other creature.) are now struggling to survive in a war between (some other creature or other humans). In result, they've taken all the healthy kids, ages 15-18, away to begin training to be a soldier in a training camp. Each is graded for Endurance, Physical Strength, Ability to Work with Others, Intelligence, and How Well You're Able to Fight. That's where Muse A comes in. He's arrogant, rude, full of himself and cocky which makes him hard to work with but physically strong and skillful at fighting. Muse B on the other hand, is a sweet and caring, as well as smart but physically weak and not as skilled. Muse A has always gotten the best grades in everything, except the Ability to Work with Others. Muse B on the other hand, has failed in everything other than Social Skills and Intelligence. As a result, the two of them are forced to work together despite their differences.

5. Vampire x Human

A war between vampires and humans has been going on for years. Muse A is just a regular girl who knows nothing about the existence of vampires, but she comes from a special bloodline which makes her blood taste better. Not only that but her blood somehow makes vampires stronger with a single bite. That's where Muse B comes in. As soon as he sees Muse A, he's immediately drawn to her because of her blood. The problem? Muse A's father is one of the humans leading this secret war.

6. (?) x Human (Able to discuss this one more.)

Muse A is just a regular high school/college student. The only problem is, she has a couple of learning disabilities/mental issues. In result, their parent's send her away to a school they thought was for special needs children. But the thing is, it's actually a school for vampires, incubuses/succubuses, demons, angels, etc, in hiding. When Muse A tries to explain this to her parents, they automatically think that she's crazy and make her stay assuming she just misses her old school. That's when Muse B comes in. Muse B can automatically tell that Muse A is a human. So instead of snitching her out, he decides to make a deal with her. If Muse A teaches Muse B how to be human, then Muse B will teach Muse A how to get through the school year without anyone knowing her secret.

7. The pregnancy. (Not thought out.)

Muse A is just a regular college boy focused on beer, girls, and partying. Muse B has been completely and utterly obsessed with Muse A for a while and makes it quite clear she's practically in love with him. But Muse B hardly gives her a second thought and ignores her. At least until he gets drunk at a party one night and decides that he suddenly likes Muse B. The morning after, Muse A sees this as nothing more than a stupid hook up but Muse B, on the other hand, seems to just get worse with her obsession to the point where Muse A has to tell her that he wants nothing to do with her. That's when she admits that she's actually pregnant, with his baby.

8. Anything.

Literally just anything. For this one, I kind of just wanna create a world, stick some characters in and boom. See where it goes from there.

Pairings(Bold is what I'm craving):

1. Assasin x Target
2. Demon x Human
3. Angel x Human
4. Cop x Criminal
5. Angel x Demon
6. Human x Vampire
7. Newly turned Vampire x Vampire
8. Vampire x Werewolf
9. Human x Werewolf
10. Human x Alien
11. Master x Slave
12. Waitress/waiter x Frequent customer
13. Stalker x Innocent
14. Kidnapper x Kidnapped
15. Goddess x Devil
16. Bad boy x Good Girl
17. Bad Girl x Good Boy
18. Bad Boy x Bad Girl
19. Rich Girl/boy x Poor boy/girl
20. Ghost x Human
21. God/Goddess x Human
22. Succubus x Incubus

23. Succubus/incubus x Human
24. Succubus/incubus x Neko

25. Human (or anything other creature) x Neko
26. Best friend x Best friend
27. Best friend x Bestfriend's sibling
28. Best friend x Best friend's brother/ sister
29. Arranged marriage
30. Something with the Seven Deadly Sins
31. One sided crush
32. Enemies
33. Affair
34. Friends with benefits
35. Roommates
36. Unwanted pregnancy

37. Stepsibling x Stepsibling
38. Supernatural x Human
39. Supernatural x Supernatural
40. Apocalyptic survivor x Apocalyptic survivor.
41. Drug user x Sober
42. Water/Ice x Fire/Lava (Something with this)

43. Anything x Anything?

Themes:
  • Post-apocalyptic
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic
  • Horror
  • Dark themes
  • Action
  • Romance
  • Maybe fandoms
  • Futuristic
  • Literally anything other than sci-fi. (Not experienced)
Thank you for reading if you even made it this far. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
i'm interested in fantasy romance. which is some themes you want.
i'd also do newly turned vampire x vampire.
i also like your plot with vampire x human which i can work with since I've seen anime's that deal with that.
i prefer email if you want me to post everyday.
i am capable of 4 to 5 paragraphs a post but can do less depending how my day goes.

i'm interested in fantasy romance. which is some themes you want.
i'd also do newly turned vampire x vampire.
i also like your plot with vampire x human which i can work with since I've seen anime's that deal with that.
i prefer email if you want me to post everyday.
i am capable of 4 to 5 paragraphs a post but can do less depending how my day goes.

Shoot me a PM! :)

Hi there! I'm Alex! I'm very much intrigued by your ideas. I've picked one that called to me, but if it doesn't work out, I can always pick a back up or we can brainstorm something if you'd like.

I've got 5ish years experience with RPing, even though this account is brand-new on here. (I did manage to get the required posts in order to PM though, so yay!)

Hope we can work together!

What I expect from you
  • Replying once a day is preferred, not necessarily needed but at least once or twice a week or I will get bored. If you're going away for more than a week please let me know or I'll assume you've left.
  • At least write a paragraph or 5-7 sentences. I'm really looking for someone who's detailed since I'm trying to work on detail myself. If you give me a one-liner, I won't respond.
  • I would prefer you to have little limits since I don't have many. But please let me know before we even start making characters or plotting what bothers you. I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable.
  • Help keep the plot moving. I'm not going to do it by myself. I don't mind any plot twist or idea you wanna add in, as long as it keeps the plot moving.
  • For character sheets, it doesn't have to be super detailed. I usually like to save the personality for the RP. But again, this is just preferred. I don't mind.
  • Have good grammar. This isn't English class, I know, typos happen.(I have them too) But at least let me be able to read what you're writing.
  • Be kind please, I don't mean that you have to beat around the bush with me but don't be rude about it either.
  • Be willing to double, if we don't that's fine. But I usually like to have more than just one character.
  • Romance is a must. Sorry, I just tend to get a bit uninterested if there isn't any. But it won't have to be the main point.
  • I love creating new worlds and new societies, basically whatever. So I would like it if we could come up with some new worlds together.
  • Fade to black. I don't wanna go against site rules,

* I can't promise a post once a day, but I can get close. Plus, I'll never leave you hanging. I'll always let you know ETA's on posts. I will certainly have more than one or two a week though.
* I'm a tad rusty on my skills, but once I get back into the roll of it all, I can very much write more than just a single paragraph.
* Limits? What are those? Okay, I'm kidding. My only limit is extremely young characters paired with much-much older ones. That's really it.
* I may suck at starting plots, but I am no one to leave plot-making all to one person. Once my spark is started, I'll give lists of possible ideas to help keep things moving. Plus, I will always ask your opinion on an event or action that pertains to my character, but would impact the relationship or your character before moving on with an idea.
* Character sheets... yay! I don't have to hurt my brain to think of everything before the story starts! I'm certainly okay with a mere name/age/image type sheet, or nothing at all. Whichever you would like. :)
* I'm a grammar Nazi. Or so my friends call me. If I can't spell a word, I'll either look it up or not use it. As well as punctuation. Can't go wrong with that. Otherwise it becomes a jumble of words that I can't understand.
* I am blunt, I will admit. But I try not to be tactless about it. If I come across rude, please point it out to me! I may have misrepresented what I was trying to say!
* Doubling. Yes. Always open to this. It helps to keep things from going stale!
* I've no fear of Romance. I prefer it, actually.
* New worlds, check. Though societies to go with those new worlds... not so much. I'm not great at world-building @_@ Though I do try!
* Fade to black, check! Never want to break any rules! :)

1. Step Brother x Step Sister.

Muse A and Muse B met in a coffee shop a couple of weeks ago. You guys talked, flirted, even exchanged numbers in hopes of meeting again and maybe even starting a relationship. But then it turns out that Muse A's mother is getting married to Muse B's father. So are they just going to put their feelings aside for the sake of their parents? Or continue their relationship in secret?

This plot. Just... this. Yes. :) If it's still open, of course!

Hi there! I'm Alex! I'm very much intrigued by your ideas. I've picked one that called to me, but if it doesn't work out, I can always pick a back up or we can brainstorm something if you'd like.

I've got 5ish years experience with RPing, even though this account is brand-new on here. (I did manage to get the required posts in order to PM though, so yay!)

Hope we can work together!

* I can't promise a post once a day, but I can get close. Plus, I'll never leave you hanging. I'll always let you know ETA's on posts. I will certainly have more than one or two a week though.
* I'm a tad rusty on my skills, but once I get back into the roll of it all, I can very much write more than just a single paragraph.
* Limits? What are those? Okay, I'm kidding. My only limit is extremely young characters paired with much-much older ones. That's really it.
* I may suck at starting plots, but I am no one to leave plot-making all to one person. Once my spark is started, I'll give lists of possible ideas to help keep things moving. Plus, I will always ask your opinion on an event or action that pertains to my character, but would impact the relationship or your character before moving on with an idea.
* Character sheets... yay! I don't have to hurt my brain to think of everything before the story starts! I'm certainly okay with a mere name/age/image type sheet, or nothing at all. Whichever you would like. :)
* I'm a grammar Nazi. Or so my friends call me. If I can't spell a word, I'll either look it up or not use it. As well as punctuation. Can't go wrong with that. Otherwise it becomes a jumble of words that I can't understand.
* I am blunt, I will admit. But I try not to be tactless about it. If I come across rude, please point it out to me! I may have misrepresented what I was trying to say!
* Doubling. Yes. Always open to this. It helps to keep things from going stale!
* I've no fear of Romance. I prefer it, actually.
* New worlds, check. Though societies to go with those new worlds... not so much. I'm not great at world-building @_@ Though I do try!
* Fade to black, check! Never want to break any rules! :)

This plot. Just... this. Yes. :) If it's still open, of course!

I'll shoot you a PM! :)

I would be up for step-bro - step-sis (or step-sis - step-sis), Vampire/human, or rich girl - poor boy (same with this one on gender)

I still don't have 10 posts so you will have to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back