Idea A Racing Story Premise I Made.

SpeedHunters73

"I Also...Have Something I Wish to Protect."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Carcer City, 2020
"We thought it was over. We thought this would be the end. We said 'One more race and we'd leave it behind.'"

"We didn't expect what would happen next. I didn't want this to happen, none of us did. It started like it normally would, with all of us racing through the streets of Carcer. It was supposed to be private, It was supposed to be fun, but someone else knew. Someone knew. There was nothing I could do about it. I had to run. I had to leave them behind. Someone Betrayed me, no us. and we have to figure out who, Together, as one."

"How?"

"You'll see."

Premise:
Several years prior, Eric and a group of racers competed in a race around Palmont and Carcer City against three others for a considerable cash pot, only for the city's police to disrupt the race towards the end. While Eric was forced to escape the city, with assistance from someone, another street racer, the police arrested everyone involved in the race, including everyone everyone that respected Eric; before leaving, someone handed somebody the bag containing the prize money, which in reality actually contained paper. Ten years later, The racers reunite to unravel the conspiracy, unsure if they should even trust each other. Little by little, they figure bit by bit about what happened and eventually find the traitor, Whatever that method may be, friendship, hatred, love, the truth will be revealed one way or another.

(I was tired when I made this, bear with me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back