• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Quest for Riff

he smiled and moved over and sat next to her "by the way i kind of blew up our bike" he stated smiling "i could never stop thinking about you" he stated bringing his hand to her cheek "I screw up thinking that Derick and you were getting back together i caused all this sorry, I need you" he stated as he leaned into a passionate kiss

Victoria melted into the kiss just before judgment burst through the door. She pulled back and gasped as she was showered with glass from the broken windows. "Lewis!" She exclaimed unable to see him in the mass hysteria now. She looked around the street and saw Derick with a frown. "How could he do this..." She whispered to herself, she always kind of knew he was a yandere but seriously.

Victoria felt a quick snap on her neck when she looked to see who did it she couldn't find anyone she notice her appearance changed "Where is Vic" Derick yelled and Lewis chuckled "she's fine but there is something you see to forget everytime she is mine" Lewis yelled Derick pulled a gun up only for the barrel to be bent upwards Derick dropped the gun and tackled him Lewis quickly threw Derick over himself into the bar "when are you going to get the idea" Derick stated "Vic loves me the guy that is always there for her not some sadistic boy that grabbed her from a alley" he stated "i can easily kill you so when are you going to learn" Lewis stated "when Vic tells me to leave but she's not here so i'll kick your butt" he stated

Victoria heard the conversation and decided that it was about time she stepped in. She walked up to them and put a hand on Lewis' shoulder, pulling him back from a punch. Shed stood in front of him and crossed her arms. "Leave Derick. I've moved on, it's time that you do to." She stated. "Who the fuck are you!?" He asked, he didn't recognizing her scince her disguise was still up. She frowned and pressed the button on the device revealing her original appearance. Derick's eyes widened when he saw that it was really her. "I told you, Leave." She commanded, pointing to the door. Now most of the crowd had stopped in their panic and watched the scene.

"come on Vic don't say that I thought that we..." he stopped and looked back at Lewis "you did this to us you sadistic fuck" he yelled as he tackled Lewis before his arm could go into attack mode Derrick ripped it off blood began pouring out of his shoulder Lewis got up and got one clean punched to Derick's jaw causing Derick to go out cold "sir you need to go to a hospital" a man stated "no i need to get to my lab" Lewis stated wubbling as he walked in the middle of traffic and before he got to the other side he fell to the ground

Victoria ran to Lewis and did her best to half carry half drag Lewis into the Alley where the lab was. She opened the door with her voice, a knew feature she had added. She dragged him into the lab and laid him on the floor as she rushed around trying to figure out what to do. She was freaking out and knew he would probably die any minuet

he leaned up looking pale he grabbed his old robotic arm and attached it to the connection piece he grabbed her hand and smiled as he blacked out [healing process starting] after a while the arm beeped [healing process complete] he wasn't waking up his breathing was slow he was barely still alive but he still smiled.

Victoria dropped to her knees next to him, still holding his hand. She placed her other hand on his chest and tears dripped down her face. "Lewis.....I can't lose you. I finally found someone that loved me no matter how many times I fucked up." She laughed a little as old memories came back to her. "I finally found someone who loved me no matter what, you always came back, you protected me, you would die for me......and I'm sorry I couldn't do the same....." She said the end quietly as she looked down to him. He still didn't respond. "Lewis....I Love you, and only you. No one will ever come between us, Till death do us part." She said as she closed her eyes in an effort to stop the tears from flowing.

she felt a hand pat her head she looked up to see Lewis leaning over and patting her "was that something you didn't want me to hear" he stated chuckling "it will be long until any of us die" he laughed kissing her

Victoria melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him "Lewis!" She exclaimed in a happy tone. "I'm so happy you're alive oh my god" She said as she began to relax in his arms. "Never do that again, I don't want to think I'm losing you." She said sweetly.

he chuckled "don't worry you'll have me by the way i can't feel my legs" he stated "do you think i am a bit of a yandere" he asked chuckling

//we should make a yandere type rp//

Victoria laughed and hugged him closer to her "I've had yanderes before, and they hurt me just to make sure I'd stay with them. You've never hurt me so no I don't really think you're a yandere" She said with a smile

/all right, i'll make it//

Victoria smiled and stood up, leaving him to walk to the bed.

//what should it be called?//

//would it make more sense the other way? I'm pretty sure the guy is usually the yadere//

Last edited by a moderator:
//i don't know but wouldn't it just be like all my characters now that i think about it they all have a yandere personality like Andrew from the midtown high RP he basically beats everyone up the tries to get between Jenny and himself//

//wow, I didn't think about that but your right, basically all your characters have ben Yandere. guess I'll be the yandere this time.//

Users who are viewing this thread

Back