• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Quest for Riff

Neal Satou

The Game Master
a futuristic world were everyone is controlled by the government. these to people realize what's going on and go on a quest to fix it. Now the government is using an intense energy source called Rif to control everyone, essentially it kinda brainwashes people but their are a few who are immune to it's power so they aren't controlled. now we go on this adventure to get the Riff, which is protected in an under ground mine called the Altera mines. we have to go through Judgment, which is the police of the time. And there will be a few surprises along the way but that all comes with it being an RP.

Victoria walked down an Alley of her district, collecting old gears and wires, Her boots clicked against the metal flooring. In this time all that covered the streets and sidewalks were metal due to the motorbikes and cars that ran over the electrical charge of the metal. She sighed as she put the gears she found in a small satchel that she always carried around with her. She reached the end of the Alley when she heard someone walking behind her. Judgment. flashed through her mind as she placed her right hand on one of her double pistols that were in holsters, slung across her hips by two leather straps.

the person charge at her but were quickly stopped by someone parts of his arm glowed orange "get out of my way kid before i end you"the person stated raising a knife and the boy chuckle "what a pathetic weapon sir now these are weapons best you leave" the boy stated smirking and raised his arms the man laughed "boy you're looking for a death wish" the man yelled and the boy grabbed the knife and bent it in half "now how about i show you" the boy stated and both his arms grew to full size the man quickly ran yelling "help Judgement" the man continued running the boy turned around "crap" he stated opening the door behind her "come on" he stated grabbing her and pulling her inside before they went by "he turned on a light show this large room filled with inventions and parts "you're welcome, come on let's talk" he stated walking away and the door disappeared from behind her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria quickly got out of her shock and spun around to face him. "Whoa! Who the heck are you!" She yelled "As much as I'm impressed with this room you can't just drag me into it and expect me to tell you anything! For all I know you could be a part of Judgment!" She yelled at him again.

"how else would i get my arm i just made a duplicate gauntlet if you want to examine it" he stated taking off his gauntlet and holding it out "you can" he stated and puts the gauntlet on a table "I was part of judgement i left on my own term so now I can go near the capital" he stated

Victoria hesitantly examined the arm, marveling at it's amazing structure. Suddenly she snapped out of her trance. "Wait, what am i doing?" SHe mumbled to herself. "As if you expect me to believe you left on your own! You're just another judgment rat here to kill me like you did my parents!" She spat bitterly. SHe moved away from him and began to look for a way out.

he puts the guantlet back on"well yes I did leave because i wanted to keep what is left of my humanity and if i was part of judgement wouldn't i have tried to take you in and why would I want to when they are the ones who chopped off my arm in order to make this arm" he stated raising his sleeve showing that his right robotic arm was now his arm "plus you can't leave without a piece of registered D.N.A sample" he stated

Victoria glared at him and crossed her arms. "What do you want with me anyways, i could've taken care of myself." She said in a smug tone. This boy was interesting but she still didn't trust him.

"i simply help you hide from Judgement i'll let you leave but if you stay and help me I'll supply you with any materials you need" he stated outreaching his arm "so do we have a deal" he asked his face stayed emotionless

"only 0.00000001 of humankind has free will which means only seven people have free will and sadly 4 of them were eliminated by judgement only you, me and some other person in the world has free will while everyone else is under someone else's control" he stated "and the reason why those 4 are dead is because they were looking for the Riff" he stated.

"do you know anything about the Riff" he asked.

"I've got a friend who studies it, that's about it. My Parents died before they could tell me anything about it." Victoria was definitely letting her guard now more that she normally would around strangers. "Well, I know it's no normal energy source, the miners who mine for it were unaffected in the beginning. I know Riff only effect a person once it's been refined." She said as she turned away from him and began to examine the things around the shop.

"want to help me get rid of the factory" he asked with a smile on his face "it's not one of the biggest spots but the do produce a large quantity of Riff" he explained

Victoria Appeared to think about it "Well, seeing as that we both want to reach the same goal I suppose so." She paused "I'm guessing you have some type of plan?" She said. This boy was definitely doing something to her but what was it?

"the factory uses furnaces and there alarm is out dated we simply need to get in there, short circuit the alarm place explosives on the furnaces get out and well you can guess the rest" Lewis stated "we're working as a team and we don't even know each other names" he stated

"my name is Lewis Jones i would have thought I would forget my first name" he mumbled "do you want anything in my shop" he asked and raised his arm "or would you rather want to look at the tech i'm bound with" he stated

Victoria stared at him for a bit before moveing closer to him and examining his arm for the second time. "This is amazing, did you make it?" She asked with genuine curiosity

"yes i had all the military tech to use from Judgement i was 15 when it happened" he stated mumbling the last part "when i left i raided their bases for material and made the gauntlet for my good arm" he finished

"anyways enough about my arm we have a factory to destroy" he stated grabbing a big bag from the corner of the room he walked towards the wall and the door appeared once more "come on Victoria" he stated he seemed rather pleased about something.

Victoria glared at him but followed. Once they got outside Victoria Notice that judgment was now swarming the streets, looking for someone of their description. "Lewis, these rats are everywhere. What do we do? i mean killing is always an option..." She mumbled the end.

"as much as i would want to kill them they'll empty the factory as soon as one goes missing. These are still in testing but pretty sure they'll work"he stated handing her a button he puts it on his neck and Lewis simply pressed the buttpm and his appearance changed to an adult with blond hair "see don't even look like my self but these won't last long so we have to hurry, hurry up and put it on" he stated

Victoria put it on and pressed the button. When she looked down to her self she noticed she was much closer to the ground. SHe looked next to her and realized that she was much shorter than Lewis considering she had to look up to see his face. She growled at him "I'm a child now." She said with a glare. SHe had indeed turned into a young girl with amber hair and blue eyes.

"don't blame me i said they are in testing now come on" he stated taking her hand and quickly walked past the squads of judgement and made it into the factory "alright give me a second and i'll short circuit the alarm" he stated and did as he stated as soon as the alarm went off he pulled her into a closet and heard people running by the door they closet was tight they were basically holding each other

By Now VIctoria was back to her normal appearance. When he pulled her into the closet a slight blush decorated her features and she looked away from him. She heard searching going on outside and prayed they didn't think to look in the closet. As much as she distrusted Lewis......She didn't mind their current position.

"We'll just reopen tomorrow clear everyone out" he heard someone say and heard foot steps less and less until it was silent he looked at Victoria and he couldn't stop staring "your actuallykind of cute" he mumbled then left the closet he was blushing pretty bad "w-we need to finish the mission" he stated moving down the hall to stairs he led her down into the room where this huge machinery was "alright this is it" he stated opening up the bag grabbing the explosives and placing them on the machine there were 50 things of explosive he emptied the bag "now let's get out of here" he stated as they ran

Users who are viewing this thread

Back