• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a quest for lovely souls || romance rp search

hopefulromantic

hello ! you can call me carmen ( he / xe / they ) ♡

to get a good understanding of what to expect from me in a roleplay: third person, past or present tense, and very sporadic writing length. it depends on what you
give me to work with; if i have enough to go off of, i can write around 700 words. just don't expect me to go full blown novella all the time. quality > quantity. i
always try to have my replies be well-written and interesting, and i expect my partners to give me the same courtesy, though i understand mistakes can happen.

i enjoy roleplay partners who plot and discuss things with me, or simply just do things in the roleplay without telling me first because it's like a fun little plot twist
and makes me a lot more interested in the plot. being the only one who does any contribution is boring. i'm also somewhat picky with who i write with—flat, matter
of fact writing styles with little to no insight into how a character is feeling ( or describing said feelings in a flat or monotone way ) tend to bore me. please use proper
grammar and paragraphs breaks in your roleplay. i'm begging you. reading gigantic blocks of texts that could have been three or four paragraphs is so hard on the eyes.

i'm sixteen, almost seventeen. i never really think about ages when i'm roleplaying, so i'm pretty chill with anyone. but i would prefer that my roleplay partners be fifteen,
at the very least. it's just very easy to tell when someone is younger and usually their writing style is less polished. of course, there are always exceptions to that.

꒰ ♡ ꒱ popular kid falls for the nerd : a shy, awkward, and nerdy teenager moves towns and starts attending a new school. the most popular person at school almost
immediately befriends them and, as time goes on, gradually begins to develop feelings for their new friend. preferably male / male because this plot is ( very vaguely )
inspired by the sandlot. or at least the pairing dynamic is. i was watching it yesterday and there were a lot of scenes that made me go "that's kinda gay not gonna lie"

꒰ ♡ ꒱ good girl x bad girl type beat : i am just a sucker for opposites attracts dynamics, aren't i? this one would preferably be female / female and set in the 50s. but
not a realistic 50s, because i don't wanna roleplay any homophobia, i just think 50s aesthetics are cool and i wanna overuse old slang in the roleplay. i don't have any
original characters in the mind for this at the moment, but i think i would prefer playing the 'good girl' character. i'm totally alright with either though.

꒰ ♡ ꒱ childhood friends to lovers : any pairing works for this plot, but i would prefer it to be queer because i just don't enjoy roleplaying straight people lol. but the
title is pretty self - explanatory ! the plot would follow two childhood best friends as they grow up and discover new feelings for each other. preferably would start in early
childhood throughout their teens / young adulthood. there will obviously be some time jumps, as we won't roleplay every single second of their lives.

that's about it ! i know, i don't have a lot of plots. i'm not good at coming up with them. hopefully these can manage to pique your interest ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back