• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A problem to be solved - 1x1 search

Just Lemons

King of Lemons
"I haven't come to a problem I couldn't solve. Until I met him."

original.jpg
Table of Contents.
i. Information.
ii. Roles.
iii. Plot.
iv. Rules.
v. Extra details.

vsco5b91ad408f97d.jpg

i. Information -
Status; open
Pairing; BxB / Male x Male
Triggers; Violence, Gangs
Literacy; Adv.lit to Novella.

8c2576de6af5c947e2f47f7f8c6bb554.jpg

ii. Roles -

Mika Guar -
Mika Guar
“For as long as I can remember, I have been both my mother and father.”

Sexuality
Unsure - Mika likes to think he is straight and refuses to think he likes guys but in reality he can only see himself loving a man. He will never admit to this.

Appearance
Mika is slightly shorter than the average man; standing at 5ft6 from the top of his head to the bottom of his heel. He doesn’t think much of his height but gets frustrated when others make jokes about it. While he is a little shorter his weight would normally also be lower than the average man. He tends to forget meals for himself at times so for his height and age, Mika is below average. When it comes to hair, his hair is a thin dusty blonde that naturally falls over his eyes. However, for school he tames it back to look smart and tidy. It is kept short and above his ears. Mika’s eyes are something seen ordinary to most but when you look, you can see much more. His eyes were a hickory as rich as the earth’s soil; stained with the colour of hot chocolate on a winter's night that wraps around you like a blanket; engulfs you in its warmth and makes you feel at home. Those deep pools of dark-cinnamon swirls seized the depth and heaviness of one thousand untold stories, which imprisoned the sweetness of chocolate and the bitterness of strong coffee.

For the most part, his skin is soft and untouched. However sometimes, a man in the gang would get agitated or Mika would be sent into dangerous situations. At times leaving him a little bruised and bloody. Only a few short scars kissed his chest and arms.

Personality + Backstory
Conceived the same way he had grown up. From his mother being drunk and bringing some random man home for money. The first few years he was cared for, looked after and fed. However, this didn’t stop his mother from doing what she did best and he was often just left in a black room with a simple small light from a telly in a room full of rubbish. As he grew his mother went out more and more, leaving him to have to sort out his own food and tidy the house all on his own. This led for him to grow to resent his mother and even from a young age hated being stuck within the walls of his home. That was until he one day went out. That was the first night he spent sleeping on the streets and it was much better than his home. It was the start of a young boy growing up. He swore to himself to work hard and that he did. As young as he could he got a job at a small restaurant which was also where he furthered his cooking skills. They got better and better the further and longer he was away from home. Each day he worked harder and got himself deeper into things so his thoughts would lose their grip on him.

It was one night that he finished work, he reluctantly went home but when he did what he saw scarred him for life. He saw his mother with a man and it was that night that he didn’t return home. He spent the whole night out and this is when a neighbourhood gang found him. They basically took him under his wing under a few conditions. He did as they said and showed them he would be loyal. He used his hard earned money for their food and other bits from a shop that they hung around a lot.

Although he is working hard and doing well in school he is still struggling with home life and still being an errand boy for the gang.

Mika is a determined young lad with the ambition to please. He works until he drops and is one of the most hard-working people he has known of. He will do what it takes to do what needs to be done. He goes above and beyond most of the time and never gives himself a break. He is either working, cooking for others, being an errand boy or studying. Not once does he give himself a break but this works in his favour. From growing in the environment he has grown in, he has become an amazing cook and only a few people know that.
A teen with a troubled life. Always having to be strong and looking after himself. Mika has grown with an unreliable mother who drinks and drinks before bringing home questionable men for her son to see. He attaches on to anyone who basically gives him somewhere to stay away from home. In particular, a gang well known use him as what they call a puppy. He’s their shop boy and runs around for them.
Best friends brother -
A slightly older man who’s life is on helping others with a dream of being a teacher. [insert name] is the brother of Mika Guar’s only good friend and has watched him grown without knowing what the other has going on for him. He himself is well known in the gang community but for other reasons. He is known for tearing them down and can wipe out a whole gang in seconds. Almost seen as inhuman. (Maybe he is? another plot turn with him being supernatural could work)

I can play either of these roles and my character Mika can become just something to base off. I will be making a character for the teacher too.

gettyimages-841663190-640x640.jpg
iii. Plot -
Year after year was the same, the same crowd and the same mother. Mika was sure to fail for he never had a good start. Home was a place he never felt welcome and he would rather stay up all night than have to see his mother with men or drunk off her face. After a while, a gang took Mika under their wing, giving him somewhere to go instead of home for at least a few hours. He was their errand boy, going through their every whim and desire. He would spend his hard-earned money on their shop supplies and was basically wrapped around their little finger.

While still relatively young, Mika was out wondering as he would usually do, not prepared to go home before he came across another boy of his age. They went to the same school together but hadn’t really spoken much. The boy was [insert names] younger brother, and the two began talking that night. Mika ended up going to his house and they both became very close friends. Mika even started hanging out with him more than the gang. Without his newfound friend or anyone asking, Mika would clean up for them and even cooked. Being an amazing cook had its advantages. One night [insert name] ended up being home on a day Mika came over.

Not having met the boy before the man was intrigued, he watched Mika and his little brother and even spoke to them; helping them with their homework and studying. Growing attached to Mika as if he was his little brother. Their bond was up and down at first due to Mika being uneasy with others. However, as he aged the attachment grew stronger and became more than that. He denied his feelings for the younger man so much that he even thought them himself. A teacher couldn't feel that way about a student, nor their brothers best friend. He decided to take it in himself to wish him the best and to protect him. He thought he was doing just that but he has no idea what really goes on when Mika isn’t at their house. He is oblivious to the things that is happening to Mika but what happens when he finds out? Does he help Mika find a better footing? Is he the one who needs saving in the end. Who will be who's hero?

A few years passed and [insert name] had finally gotten his dream in being a teacher. Mika and [insert names] brother had grown closer and Mika almost spent every day at his house, that was if he didn’t have work or jobs to run for the gang. They were both now starting a new school. (whether it be high school, university or anything). Little did they know that [insert name] was going to be their teacher. Mika had always sort out to impress him, so now he had to try even harder, work even harder. Mika and [insert name] grow closer.

unnamed.jpg

iv. Rules -
i. Do not control my character or make decisions for him.
ii. Please write at least two paragraphs. I tend to write 500 words+ with proper paragraphing and spelling.
iii. Please be realistic, these people are human unless spoken about otherwise.
iv. If you have read the rules please include your favourite season when messaging me.
v. I will tell you if I can’t reply for a while, please share the same courtesy.

download (1).jpeg

v. Extra Details -

With this roleplay, we can start with them first meeting when they are younger or when Mika starts the new school. Details are to be discussed further in PM’s.

65af8dab433cc79bc3572ac958f95210.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back