• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A potentially unpopular? / obscure character request -- MHA

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
Hello all, tis I Cherry, your favorite silly gal here to write up a plot call. It is with great shame I am writing this up, as I know the character I am currently searching to write against is massively unpopular (for good reason) however, I can't help but crave some sort of writing with him, my brain sees something broken and wants to fix it.....

regardless - I should start out with the basics. I am 18 years old, and will only RP with those 17+, dark and mature themes/topics will only be written with 18+ partners, and therefore this specific call is best suited for adult writers. I have roughly 7 , soon to be 8 years of roleplaying/writing experience under my belt, and I am all about the angst and dark themes. however I also do enjoy my fair share of fluff from time to time. I only write oc / canon pairings, and always double up (unless you just want to write a canon for me i am fine with that but due to previous experiences i will not do it the other way around.) I love learning about my partners ocs and their relationship with their desired character, talking ooc, and making playlists about our characters together. (DISCORD would be excellent for this very reason, however this plot call is cast out to both discord and non discord users!)

I suppose if you've made it this far, you're probably pretty interested in where this plot call is going, so I will gladly enlighten you. I am searching for someone to write Endeavor for a female OC i am currently creating. I do not have a specific plot in mind, and am looking for someone who shares similar writing goals and preferences with me to help flesh that out. I am not extremely well versed in the series past like the beginning of season two, and am hoping to avoid spoilers , and hopefully if all goes well, plot out and write something original with my partner. I am more than willing to write any character for you, however to be quite blunt am hoping to avoid writing characters typically asked for as I am very bored with them (characters include bakugo and midoriya, however if you were really hoping for them I will write them.) I write in a descriptive style, and response length varies depending on reply content, inspiration and muse. I know this is a very odd character request on my end but I am very hopeful that I will find someone willing to explore this avenue with me!

please reach out via dms or comments and include a 🍒 in your message :3!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back