• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Pompus Noble and a Rebellious Guard

RangleTangle

Your character is either
A - the royal wizard or sorcerer and advisor to the king or queen. (If you want to play a older character, this scenario has a enemies to friends vibes)
Or
B - the apprentice of said sorcerer/advisor. (If you want to play a character around Proximas age, Can include a bit of romance and fluff but that is optional)

Noble, rich, pompous and perhaps a bit arrogant to the commoners outside of the castle walls.

Your character is being sent on a mission to retrieve and examine some sort of magical item or place... But when your character asked for a body guard...the one your character got isn't what you expected . . .

My character is Proxima Furyfell, the 'demon child' the short tempered tiefling paladin and royal guard in training. . .your character don't much like her and she doesn't much care for you either it seems. This is going to be a long journey. . .

Tldr- your character is a Pompous noble magic user who gets stuck with moody tiefling paladin

Preferably your character is male or male presenting but either way I don't care!

This is dnd inspired!
We can make up the world as we go!

Salvador 'Soot' Flamebrin is the sole heir to the Flamebrin Family Legacy, a legacy full of magic and wonders. From the moment of his Nobel Birth, Salvador was destined and groomed to become the next Chancellor Advisor to the honorable house of 'insert-name-here'. "Soot" as his mentor the late Agrimour Von Talismora called him, has never been the best of students. Frequent tardiness, delinquent behavior, and his many late-night excursions in pursuit of his 'interests' in the lands menagerie of Women have left Salvador in a rather precarious situation.

In an attempt to temper Salvador's many distractions, the royal house AND his mentor Agrimour insisted upon assigning a Royal Guard.... Proxima FuryFell, Both as protector and as a stark-reminder to his growing list of responsibilities.

I would like to join but if you want 18+ you don’t want me and if you want experience with dnd you don’t want me. But if you want story building and medium sized responses then you want me.

Well seeing as I recently got into dnd this sounds rather great to me! Are you still looking for partners?

Aaaaaay. hmu sometime I'd love to kick it and discuss this with ya further if you are still looking for partners~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back