• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A pokemon adventure

Jasmine was quite shocked by what had just gone down, quite frankly, she was not expecting them to be able to dodge the heat wave so effectively, thankfully it didn't miss entirely making it not completely fruitless, but it still wasn't nearly as effective as she wanted it to be. As heard them command their pokemon to attack with the various punches, she knew that Murkrow was going to get hit hard, but that was how pokemon battling usually went, not much you could do when a pokemon had type advantage, besides deal with it. Jasmine couldn't help but notice the Lucario didn't seem to be quite in perfect condition at this moment, She figured now would be the time to strike.

Unfortunately Murkrow had been shocked pretty badly now, as it flew less gracefully, now, even having a few electrical burn marks, however the bird had taken the beating fairly well, considering it had gotten quite shocked. She was glad that Warren was handling the Raichu, she wondered if it was intentional, it probably was but that didn't matter so much now, as she was going to pull a rather risky move, risking her Murkrow, she knew it would get hurt a bit more from this blow, but not nearly as much as that lucario was going to get hit,

"Murkrow hit Lucario with a Brave Bird!"

Murkrow perked up a bit at this command and began its decension down upon the fighting steel type, at full speed, ready to smash into it, like brave bird required, a very dangerous move indeed, with high reward if executed properly. From Jasmine's observation Murkrow's formation looked near perfect, for the strike on the Lucario. The Murkrow seemed rather excited by this prospect as it came wizzing down to strike the Lucario, as even it knew this move tended to have great power behind it in the flying world.

Dice Roll
Murkrow hp:15 /20
Stunts:3/3

"Ah...they are right, they are right about the heat." Jaz moaned as he tugged at his scarf around his neck and he kept fanning with his hoodie, his legs were already numbing from all of the walkings as he explored the island. It was exciting at first when he was oblivious to the heat and pain involved, and reality soon hit him hard, his exciting adventure had now turned into a torture.
He limped his way to a nearby bench and sat down, he couldn't felt his legs anymore, he felt like he was about to collapse any moment now.
It was probably not a good sign, only his first few hours on the island, and his brain was already started to feel like scrambled eggs on a frying pan. He never imagined that he would ever get so close to the sun, at least that's how it felt like here compared to his homeland. It was mesmerizing to him at first, but now he just wants to build an igloo on the spot and hide in it forever.

He grabbed onto the scarf around his neck, his though paused as his gaze laded on the blue scarf around his neck.
He ran his hand over the soft scarf, his eyes shut tightly as he exhaled from the bottom of his lungs, disappointed in himself for being defeated by mere climate, he couldn't help but to start questioning himself about how was he going to complete the trials that are awaiting him if he couldn't even resist this scorching heat, he silently reprimanded himself for having the slightest complaint on such a puny matter.
He wiped away the beads of sweats around his forehead, his brows locking together as he tried to keep his back straight under the merciless sun.
His attention was soon drawn away by a familiar tug on his pants, his eyes widened as the smiling Delibird handed out a glistening popsicle to him.
"T-thanks Deli, you are a life saver."
Jaz hesitated for a split second before he gladly took Deli's offer, petting the little Delibird's head to show his appreciation.

The Delibird giggled and tried to climb up the bench with its clumsy foot steps and a stuffy bag-shaped tail on its back full of peculiar and wondrous items. At times no one knows how or why something ends up in Del's little bag, it's like a lucky draw, but with far more possibilities, you'll never be able to guess what will be pulled out from that tiny little bag of wonder. Jaz agreed to never question Deli's ways, but at times he can't stop to wonder or had a lurking suspicion that Deli might secreatly be somesort of advance technology from the future in dusguise, and perhaps its bag can transcend the fourth dimension and beyond......

After successfully hopping onto the bench, Deli sat down and drew out a popsicle from its bag and started to lick the popsicle with a blissful look on its face.

Jaz was relieved that Deli was finding its own way to cope with the heat, his lips curled into a faint yet visible smile before he started to shove the popsicle down its gaping mouth, letting it melted away with the heat accumulating in his body. Jaz could almost felt the chilling sensation seeped into his body instantly and dissolved away all of the unbearable heat.

A sudden beeping of telephone caught Jaz off guard, he jumped from his seat a little before he picked up the phone call, he knew clearly who would be on the other side of the phone call.

"Jaz, it's Mom here. Doing good?"

"Y-yes, Mom...I arrived, safe and sound......"
"......"
"Is father still mad at me?"

"Of course he will be...but he is just worried about you, I can definitely see it from his perspective."
"You know, even I am a little surprised too when you make this decision. It's really hard for us...since you had always been the sparkling diamond that we are proudest of for our entire life."
"But I am sure he'll understand someday, he just needs some time."

"Thanks for everything, I'll try my best."
"...A diamond would never be sparkly without any polishing, right? That' what I want to believe......"
"I am sure father understands that more than anyone else too."

"You sure grew up a lot...Jaz..."
"...Speaking of diamonds, one of my most precious red diamond ornament in my bed room had gone missing recently...it sure is a headache for me."
"The maids and butlers can't seem to find it anyway in the mansion...and it can't be a thief either......"

"Really? That heart-shaped red diamond is very important to you right?"

"Well, it is in fact very rare...it's one of a kind, that's father's gift to me when we are getting married, remember that?"

"Now that you mentioned it...I sure hope......"

Jaz paused as his gaze frozen onto the Delibird that way trying to balance the palm-sized red diamond on the tip of its beak, Jaz could felt his heart skipped a beat as he held his breath when a surge of shock ran through his body.

"U-Urm...a-anyway...g-good boy Moom...Have a noice daay!"
He clenched his teeth as he tried to scream internally, hurriedly he ended the conversation before he lost control over what Deli had done, accidentally doing a little British accent while he was at it.
After a long beep from the phone, Jaz's incessant panting ensued.

"Deli!!!"
He screamed as he grabbed the palm-sized red diamond away from the tip of Deli's beak.
"W-why on earth did you decided to bring this along with you?! I-I don't understand..."
"You should know this is very valuable to Mom right?"

Deli shook a little as he straightened his back, eyes widening as he realized what he had done slowly he lowered his head in guilt as it rubbed its wings together apologetically.

"Deli, I am not mad at you, it's just that...I don't understand......"
"......" Perplexed, Jaz stared at apologetic Delibird as he tried to calm down. The red diamond sparkle crimson star under the harsh sunlight, Jaz stared right into it as he dive into his thoughts.
"Deli......"
"You are worried that I'll miss Mom...right?"
"Come on, silly boy."
Jaz petted Deli's head once before he pulled it into his hugs, trying to make the guilty Deli bird feel better again.
"You should understand why we are here in the first place right? After all the training we had been through. I don't want to be the same Jaz anymore......"
"I want to be able to...take off this scarf one day......"
"...and be what your heroic father would be proud of......"

"Now, be sure to keep this thing well before it attracts too many unessasary attention, and don't ever play with it like it's some kind of toy......"
Jaz shoved the diamond back into Deli's little bag, pretending that as if nothing had happened while he scanned the vicinity.

"Let's go Deli."
Jaz gave a little nudge to the Delibird , Jaz stood up and stretched his body, prepared for another session of torturing walk.

"If I am not mistaken, it seems like there's a battle going on not far away, we should probably spectate. We might get to witness some interesting battles over there too."
Jaz noticed the commotion over the stadium and decided to make his way there, trying to keep Deli engaged in his words as he fastened his pace. He silently spectated from afar among the crowd surrounding the stadium. Deli stood right beside Jaz, hoping around as it tried to get a view of the battle field.

Last edited:
Day: 1 of summer
Situation: Double battle baby
____

The blonde fellow took note of his gardevoir becoming acquainted with the bewear. It fidgeted and twirled at even the slightest touch, cooing back at curious giant with a sense of femininity. Truth is it was some what of an attention whore who loved to be admired, who was the admirer didn't matter to gardevoir who entertained the bewear nearby. It continuously sang its lullaby, inching further away from the trainer couple as they conversed. He shook his head though, keeping the the mischievous psychic pokemon on a rather short leash. His head turned to the uppity girl standing before him, who had an aggressive posture and tone. He grinned, preferring spunky girls with a penchant for seriousness.
but please do refrain calling me a little girl as I am an adult, which I assume you are as well
In response he just sort of shrugged his shoulders enthusiastically and shook his head, " sure sure, my bad little lady".

He turned his attention back to the battle as she assaulted him with questions. He lowered his glasses and eyed her as she turned her attention back to the battle, without realizing how pushy she was. Normally you would wait for a response if you were interested in what someone else had to say. With but one finger he readjusted his glasses and turned back to the battle as well. He took a big puff as Delilah failed to direct raichu properly, leading it to be slapped around with a flurry of attacks. The feisty Pencham landed a quick jab to raichu's cheek, followed with a strong left into its gut, leaving raichu lethargic. The final blow, an earth shattering upper cut that sent raichu flying back in a small arc before gravity reclaimed its victim, leaving raichu flat on its back temporarily. Lucario wasn't in any better shape, trying to charge an aurasphere as the menace murkrow dove into lucario. There was a thunderous clash, sending the sound of metal ringing through the arena as it flew back wards skidding along the ground until he ended up before belle. Hunched over, with an open gash sending blood flowing down its cheek.

He sighed, taking another puff of his cigarette. " You asked who's gonna win huh, but it's obvious the knight and princess will. Belle's just a former runner up who has been in a downward spiral for years now. She wasn't always a bitter girl, but this place changed her. Don't let the rowdy crowd fool you, they're here just to mock her". He placed a hand on her should before putting out his cigarette. He pulled out a contest ball and placed Gardevoir back into its ball as he pulled out a small radio. " I'm in the eye of the storm, stand at the ready".

---battlefield----

X87SRJY.jpg
PUxJnta.png

Those who were cheering for Belle's camp began to boo her and by extension Delilah, who was standing by her side. Snacks of varying kinds started to be flung at their side of the field. Bags of popcorn, gummy snacks, gum, soft drinks and whatever else the audience had been eating. Delilah covered her heads in a scramble with her jacket while Belle ignored the crowd, paying no mind to the junk being thrown. " We've only one shot to win at this rate, are you prepared to risk it all"? Delilah looked back at her senpai and nodded, then she turned to raichu who was regaining its footing. " Raichu,, lucario..you two okay"? Raichu's cheeks sputtered out random bolts of lightning as it assumed the sprinting position, getting on all fours. Lucario on the other hand wiped the blood from its eyes and put its dukes up, still trying to catch its breath. Delilah voice roared across the battlefield as she threw a punch forward, " Raichu, quick attack". Belle snapped her fingers, giving no vocal command to lucario. It however knew this command better than any other, throwing its arms to its sides. Two auraspheres took form in its palms with the signature vacuum pulling in dust throughout the battlefield. Lucario closed its eyes, fully focused on channeling its energy as raichu charged forward.

As raichu dove in an arch trying to tackle pencham, while lucario expertly threw the first aura in a curve just under raichu, on a collision course with pencham. As if it were as natural as breathing, lucario held its second aurasphere in both hands, channeling even more power into it. " This is all yer good for lucario, don't screw this up", is all belle said as lucario's thunderous cry swept the field as it thrust the sphere of energy with both hands toward murkrow. The sphere curved as it normally would,but splitting into three equally sized spheres which in a triangle formation convered on murkrow. Two from below and one moving from above to complete the pincer attack.

Delilah
Player items: N/A
Player status: in battle
Player Location: Local Tuko stadium
Stunts available: 1/3

1 turns until she gains another stunt.

Raichu
HP 17/22

Brick break
Thunder punch
Quick attack
Iron tail

Belle
Player items:N/A
Player status: In battle
Stunts available: 1/3

1 turns until she gains another stunt.

Lucario
HP 16/24

Status: Shaken, will have to roll a 7 or above to deal damage without a stunt for the rest of the battle.
Aura sphere
Bone rush
Protect
Drain punch

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Bum Bear Bum Bear Loki777 Loki777

Dice roll

Last edited:
Just minutes ago, the crowd was cheering on the two girls, but now the crowd stood booing them and throwing concessions of all types at them! Jotaro stood mesmerized at the smorgasbord of food in front of him. He hadn't eaten lunch yet...
He snapped out of his food fueled stupor when he noticed Raichu, in the corner of his eye, charging at him with blinding speed!
Jotaro instantly dived right under the Raichu... and directly into a aura sphere from the opposing lucario.
The sphere sent him back only slightly, for his momentum canceled out the hit for the most part, but he landed In the trajectory of the quick attack! Two hits in one!
"Jotaro! Are you okay?"
The Pancham shakily stood up, and slowly nodded to his trainer. He looked angry. He wouldn't let himself be further disrespected.
"Now! Give that Raichu a mouthful of your Ice Punch!"
The Pancham charged for the Raichu, frozen crystals forming at his arm. When he got close, he lept as high as his tiny legs would lift him and plunged his fist with all his might into the Raichu...
---
Pancham: 12/24 HP
3/3 stunts left

Jasmine looked over at Warren's pancham which had taken one of the blows from one of the aura spheres, which helped Murkrow out, she was thankful the small panda eques pokemon had been there. It seemed that Warren was having a decent time in this battle, which she was also greatful for. She wondered if perhaps after the battle if she'd be able to properly talk to warren perhaps, since he seemed like decent folk.

For the most part Jasmine had been keeping completely focused on the battle ignoring what was going on in the battle opposed to the arena, not taking much notice of anything which was currently being hurled at their opponents from the crowd, she would eventually snap back into "reality" so to speak, and notice, as a result she felt a bit bad for them in actuality, but she wasn't sure what she could really do.

Murkrow would take the aura sphere hit, like a professional, as it was clear the bird was hit, it had been a bit shaken by the recoil from the brave bird earlier too, it was fairly obvious the bird had taken a beating. It seemed that Jasmine's training of the bird had paid off, as by some miraculous graceful maneuver It had used a rather graceful aerial maneuver to dodge the remaining aura spheres in the sky, as the bird weaved around in the sky. It seemed that it was going to attempt a brave bird again, but the maneuver completely missed this time, just skidding by the lucario afterwards, and back up into the sky after..

Jasmine was quite impressed, by Murkrow in actuality, She wasn't expecting perfection when it missed, as that would have been quite hard to pull off regardless in the position it had been put in. as the bird looked down upon her, she gave it a smile of approval to which it let out a rather nice positive crow, at it being acknowledged for the good work it was doing.

A pokemon adventure dice thread

Murkrow hp:15 /20
Stunts:2/3

Last edited:
Situation: Double battle baby
____
X87SRJY.jpg
PUxJnta.png
Belle grimaced at the sight of murkrow avoiding her trump card without so much of a scratch. As Murkrow came rushing in, for another brave bird, it nearly skid against the ground as it flew at Lucario. Belle held out her hand and cried out, " Alright Lucario, catch murkrow with bone rush at the last moment, goddit "? Lucario clapped his hands together, and pulled them apart to reveal a grisly femur. As for Delilah, she cheered on raichu with a big grin, " Atta boi raiiiichu, keep it up"! She found herself a little too happy at the sight of pencham sliding back,but it was a surprisingly durable little skamp. Lucario readied its club and swung for murkrow, who dodged his attack,but at the same time missed its own and it flew back up over the field enthusiastically.

Delilah on the other hand tried to call back raichu, but it was too late. Her whistles didn't register with the shaken raichu who was taking a clean ice punch from pencham. The sound of its fist crashing into raichu's cheek was all too visceral. But the electric poke didn't flinch. Delilah swung downward with a tense fist, " Raichu Brick break. Ya can do it"! With one fluid motion Raichu pushed back on the smaller pokemon and performed a karate chop trying to hit Pencham.

My rolls: A pokemon adventure dice thread

Delilah
Player items: N/A
Player status: in battle
Stunts available: 2/3

Raichu
HP 14/22

Brick break
Thunder punch
Quick attack
Iron tail

Belle
Player items:N/A
Player status: In battle
Stunts available: 2/3

Lucario
HP 16/24

Status: Shaken, will have to roll a 7 or above to deal damage without a stunt for the rest of the battle.
Aura sphere
Bone rush
Protect
Drain punch

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Loki777 Loki777

Last edited:
"Gah! Watch out Jotaro!"
Quickly turning towards the Raichu at the sound of his trainer's call, the panda like creature somewhat lept backwards, avoiding the chop as it closed in. What a disaster that would have been if he didn't notice in time...
"Don't let him get away with that! Strike him with your hammer arm!"
His hand formed into a tight, black fist. His arm was up in the air, pointing to the sky. He brought down his arm, for it only to land upon the ground. A miss.
No.
This wouldn't do.
Not at all.
The Pancham thought to itself. He'd been on a roll. He couldn't let if drop now. He wanted to make everyone proud. The crowd, murkrow, And most importantly, his travel companions.
Stunt activated:
Jotaro's Resolve- Hammer Arm Redux!

With a sideways leap into the air, the Pancham shifted its weight to the large yellow target on the ground. His arm locked into a 90 degree angle, he fell onto the Raichu, his arm like a hammer- no, a sledgehammer- no. A warhammer, onto the yellow mouse.

• Reese Williams

cffd557471615d6e4613a51db61b5b7278d59c48.jpg

Player Info

Player Items:
    -Multi-colored stone attached to a metal string.

Player Status
    : Watcher

Player Location : Tuko Stadium

Stunts Available: 3/3

Pokemon Out: Bewear

Roll Number: Nonapplicable

Tagged: Reese: Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Tourmaline: Dreamtique Dreamtique
    • 7F6JVs8.png

Reese was becoming frustrated by the man's continued use of the world "little". Not only was it rude, but also degrading to her an adult. She would try to level with the fellow, but knowing her it could only last for so long. She sighed heavily, keeping her gaze on to the battle that was becoming sloppier by the second. Both sides seems to be blindly throwing out moves in hopes one of them would hit the other, and though she complemented the school girl's earlier she might have gave them a little too much credit. Not only that, but the crowd was beginning to get rowdy, even going about throwing food onto the stadium. Now that was a little much. Did they not realize that they would only be making things worse for the stadium staff when this was all over? On another note, these kids didn't deserve this no matter how the battle was proceeding. It urked her to see how childish and uncouthed the audience was becoming. While Reese was mildly upset, Tourmaline was somewhat happy from all the food tossing, catching random pieces of popcorn and pretzels with his mouth. He even caught one in his hand to offer it to the Gardevoir that had politely rejected his offer. Well, more for him.

The geologist turned her head at the response of the man who stated the girl and dude pair would win, referencing them in a rather lame fairy tale princess and knight analogy. He then went on to explain Belle's situation, something she found no interest in, but still took the time to listen to. The blonde gave her the old cliche story of the island changing her and crap that you'd hear while watching an old television drama. If this was all he was going to say, she might as well have not listened at all. Reese found the whole "the place changed a person" story to be utter bullshit. Places don't change you, you do. This Belle kid was only accountable for herself and if she changed then she was the reason for it, not the island. She couldn't understand why people couldn't accept their own faults, always feeling the need to blame something or someone else.

"Judging from all the wasted food down there I can tell that they aren't here for support, that's for sure." she commented, Tourmaline tapping her shoulder to get her attention. Jeez, what did he want now? The bear seem perplexed as to how to make friend with the Gardevoir who rejected his earlier offer of food. For some reason, he found the need to give a gift to someone in order to cement their friendship. He did it with Zirconia by giving her a pokeblock, Spinel with a Sitrus Berry, even Citrine with a cookie. Food was always his answer for everything, and being rejected made him sorely confused. Had it not want to be friends with him? Tourmaline kued once again, this time in question as he pointed from him to the Gardevoir. Deducing what he was saying, Reese sighed and pulled out a piece of paper and pen and begin to write something on it.

"Here. Take this and go to the address listed on it. Unlike you, not everyone finds food to be an appealing gift Tourmaline. I'm going to give you a few pokedollars and just hand this note to the cashier, he should know what to do afterwards. Now, stay out of trouble you hear." she told him, slamming the note into his paw. He chirped in delight as she made a small gesture for the pokemon to wait for him. With that, he sprinted through the stairs in search of what was on the paper. Watching him go, Reese could only imagine the damages she'd caused by letting the beast out of her sight. Now that she thought about it ... could he even read. Fuck.

Shoving the thought to the back of her mind, she returned to the match. Just as she was getting back into the feel of the fight, she felt something warm on her shoulder. A broad hand that had no business being there. Did the concept of personal space allude him?

"Ever heard of personal space?" she asked before brushing his hand off her, the other recalling his Gardvoir before saying something odd into into a small radio. Just as she thought nothing else could happen, something out of blue caught her attention in the form of another student wearing a mask. What in the hell?

The Party

• bewear.gif
        HP 25/25

Name: Tourmaline

Species: Bewear
        Ability: Fluffy
        Nature: Adamant

Moveset:
        - Brutal Swing
        - Superpower
        - Take Down
        - Shadow Claw
        - Ice Punch
        - Earthquake

Last edited:
Situation: What lies beneath the veneer
____
mqdefault.jpg
PUxJnta.png
In the corner of Belle's eye she caught a glimpse of the flash of light that was the result of a pokemon being unleashed. With a smug sense of satisfaction she reached behind her, only to see a familiar sight. It had been years since she laid eyes on that beautiful coat and its flow which was more akin to a stream of water than anything else. As it walked along side its trainer, the blonde froze up and couldn't utter another word. Her head lowered, falling deeper into a daze of sorts. Delilah noticed the energy being drained from her senpai, swinging her arm forth with an expression of distress and anger. " Lucario, Raichu fall back"! Raichu was pinned under pencham's fist angrily, refusing to budge and fall flat on its stomach as little panda challenged it to a battle of attrition. At the command of its trainer, the sparks which flew from its cheeks dispersed and it ran from its opponent, letting it stumble over by removing the leverage of its body. Lucario respected the brunette like an aunt or a second trainer, it too tossed its bone club away and dashed backward as the ninetails leapt onto the field. Yes the two barely avoided the icebeam that tore apart the ground beneath it a chilling wall of ice split the field in half. It shimmered in the stadium lighting and reacted harshly with the already present hot air, sweeping the stadium in a contrasting cold breeze that temporarily calmed the audience almost instantaneously.

Xm1M0A1.png
The normally commanding Jeanne Claude gawked and stammered at the arrival of Charlotte, struggling to get the words out of his mouth like as if he had peanut gumming up the works, " Ahh um ladies an---gg-entlemen. On behalf of the to--staff", was all he could get off before his mic cut off. When his voice cut out, he tapped it a few times before looking up to see Charlotte give her usual performance. Her voice boomed through the stadium, spilling over into the streets as people not even present were greeted by the charismatic thespian. Effectively he took note of the audience's disbelief as the girl announced the bout was over, the man lowered his head and took his leave. He was greeted by an aspiring teen who handed him a towel, " You did good today sir. It's a whirlwind that's for sure". He nodded and wiped the profuse sweat flowing down his cheeks. " Sorry kiddo, guess I let cha down huh"? The boy shook his head, neither did his staff who still had worried looks on their faces. He gulped and clenched his fist. " Go find out what happened to my mic. If you can't fix that one, get me something. Things might get rough if we don't do something to calm the crowd".

Belle looked to Jean who gave her a dispirited shake of the head. She turned away feeling worse than as if she was defeated after putting on that confidence act earlier. Delilah tried to reach out,but she faltered at the last moment, slightly trembling at palpable anger coming from belle. The crowd looked to her, rather disappointed. Many disregarded Charlotte and tossed things at her for walking away. The synchronous chants didn't bother her, so much as what Charlotte said to her. That word stung, her manicured nails digging into her skin, letting a small trickle of crimson seep from her palm. The word brought pause, it echoed in her head. The emotional attachment she once held for that girl drove her mad. That is until a smile formed across her rosey cheeks. Without command her oldest partner sprung from its ball without her consent.

In a flash of light came an inferno that flirted with the cement boundaries of the stadium pews. A blaze that blinded the audience temporarily, before abruptly dying as quickly as it emerged. Those who had been long time attendees at the challenge league all looked over the balcony, trying to capture a glimpse of the pokemon everyone knew it to be. Many were caught off gaurd, even some of the most rowdy of the bunch who were trying to incite riot, couldn't help but silently look onto the disfigured pokemon. There, her world famous charizard stood behind its master. Its face tense, baring its fangs at the audience but unable to roar back at them. It hunched over her small body leaning on one arm, wings spread wide revealing the surgically implanted plates on its body. As it breathed, the sound of a machine compressing and decompressing could be heard as it gazed with wrathful eyes at Charlotte.

b72140c4c61222a7d9e1f6d04dda4d9bb3278764_hq.gif
A frantic stadium staffer ran up to belle, she had an expression of panic. As if she had a gun held to her head as she held out a mic. Belle tapped it a few times, causing a deep tone to reverberate throughout the stadium. She smiled and looked up toward Charlotte, " Oh hello miss Valentin. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. As to my opponents, I apologize for my old chum. She's a bit too much sometimes. May we meet on the field of battle once more, uninterrupted. Ther'll give my all, in response to your wonderful partners". Her hand went wimp, letting the bloodied mic fall to the floor. She took her leave with Delilah and her poke companions in tow. " hold up Belle, yer still bleeding".

Right on cue Jeanne claude somberly walked to the center of the field, looking back at charlotte the whole time, as opposed to his usual theatrical demeanor. " I'd like to thank everyone for coming today. May you safely return to your usual business. Registered trainers have priority at the poke centers if you've nowhere to go. Be sure to check out mount tukohama and our museum if you're interested in past events or the island culture. Above all, act with dignity, do not devolve and allow your hate to dictate your actions. It's disrespectful to those who have fallen before you".

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Loki777 Loki777 Bum Bear Bum Bear Dreamtique Dreamtique

With that, the first battle concludes. :)

It took quite a while before Jaz noticed the barbaric behavior of the spectators, he wasn't sure what's the uproar all about, but he was a little too absorbed by what ensued to be phased by the spectators' act or anything else that was happening around him, at this point Jaz was pretty much numbed on the occasional pushing and pulling that pulsated through the crowd.

A sharp icy blue beam was channeled straight to the battle field, a spectacular work of art in the form of giant ice walls which separated the Pokemon on the battle field instantly lit Jaz's eyes up as he stared in awe. His eyes instinctively followed the source of the attack and found himself staring at the elegant Ninetail that stood alongside with its trainer.
It was an Alolan Ninetail, similar to Will. Jaz's eyes widened at how the well-trained Ninetail had a perfect command of its power judging from the simple trick it performed earlier.
Its trainer was definitely not joking around with that powerful Ice beam. That oppressing power that he could felt from meters away from the powerful Ice-type attack was enough to prove that how much of a formidable opponent this well-trained Pokemon could be.
His eyes squinted at the thought of that, he began to wonder if Will the Ninetail would ever be able to put on a good fight against a strong opponent like this and if Will, or rather, his whole team, would be up to the par when compared to a Ninetail from a veteran trainer.

His attention was somehow distracted by the Ninetail's trainer when she began to speak up, her voice echoed in the stadium as she drew the crowds eyes to her, becoming the spotlight of the stadium as soon as she decided to interrupt the battle for some unfathomable reasons.
It was then that Jaz noticed how odd the trainer of that Ninetail appears to be. The lady wore a sinister looking mask with an eternal smile carved onto it, it added a mysterious and unsettling aura which lurked around her, enough to send tingles down Jaz's spine as soon as his gaze met with the hollow eyes of that mask on her face.

"We all came to watch a battle, and despite our opinions a battle is what we saw. We cannot degrade the trainers or their Pokemon for not meeting our expectation. I beseech you, the wonderful people in the audience today, to listen to me. You will get to see the battle of a lifetime in the week to follow, but as of today I, Charlotte Valentin, declare this match a tie."

'Charlotte Valentine', that name was carved into Jaz's brain as soon as it came out from the young lady's mouth. Her voice echoed in his head as he pondered on the reasons for her to put a stop to this battle and declare this heated battle a draw. From her attitude alone, Jaz could tell that she was a lady of power, the waves of whispering that spread across the crowd soon substantiated his assumption.

From what he heard from the gossips that started to fly around, Valentin was an actor from a family of power and wealth, she seems to be the president of "Thespian Society" too, a society which Jaz knows little about. His interest was certainly piqued, so he decided to make a mental note to himself to scout for some info when he has the chance to, since Valentin seemed to be quite a famous name around the island. Plus, knowing your potential opponent is always an advantage.

The battle was therefore, abruptly ended with a draw, he had a mixed-feeling about what happened, he could only let out a long sigh as he turned to the exit of the stadium.
"We should continue to explore the island, Deli. How about checking out the museum? Provided you don't steal anything......"
His eyes scanned around his legs, searching for traces of the little Delibird.
"D-deli? Deli?!" His voice intensifies as he couldn't seem to find the Delibird within the range of his vision.
His brain was numbed by the sudden realization of Deli's disappearance and the fear that slowly enveloped his mind.
As soon as he snapped out of it, he decided to take a rational approach to the matter.
He knocked on his skull for a few times, trying to get the brain fluid flowing as he tried to think about the possibilities that open up the path to Deli disappearance.
It couldn't be that it was lost among the crowd of people, since the sea of people was basically an air-tight human wall, the last time he checked, he was sure Deli was still by his side.
Two of them were basically confined by the wall of people, unless......
With his eyes closed, he tightened his teeth as he tried to recall everything that happened.
The crowd was booing, the battle was heating up, and then...the floor was shaking, peoples danced around like bowling pins after a bombardment as something brushed through his skin......
He paused as his mind suddenly clicked, his eyes widened as soon as he thought about what happened to Deli.

His body twitched a little before he dashed straight out of the stadium.
He was sure something charged right through the crowd like a rampaging bull, he still couldn't believe that he didn't lay an eye on the 'thing' that possessed such strength, a little fascinated by his ignorance to his surroundings, but panic was overloading his brain, he couldn't possibly be bothered to think about how dense he was right now.

He swung his head around as soon as he was out in the open, eyes trying to hunt down any traces of the Delibird. Silently, yet frantically, he prayed for the safety of his close companion as he ran around the exit of the stadium in a circle like a mad man.

"D-deli...Delibird!!!"

His body petrified as his fingers contorted when the familiar sound entered his ears. He stayed still, wondering if it was just a hallucination coming from his brain that was currently going haywire.

"Deli!!! Deli!!!"

A second time was enough for Jaz, he turned to the source of the voice, his vision polarized to a fluffy, huge, pink creature that was holding the struggling Delibird in its arm, curiously examining it in puzzlement.

"Doreli!!!" Jaz screamed as he dashed straight to his lost companion.
Halting right in front of the pink bear, he was barely able to keep his balance from the momentum.

The Delibird eye's widened in surprise before it beamed in a radiant smile, tears of joy welled up in its eyes as it wiggled its wings and legs, successfully escaped the grip of the huge bear and leaped into the arms of its beloved trainer.

"Deli! You gave me a heart attack!" Jaz hugged the Delibird tightly, immersed in the relief that washed over him when Deli was back in his arms.

Jaz looked up to the pink fluffy bear that 'kidnapped' Deli just now that was now staring at him with its big, sparkly curious eyes. He gulped, not sure how to react or what to expect from this bear. He used the moment of awkwardness to scan the bear up and down while trying to recall what this creature might be.
If he remembers it correctly, it's Bewear, a Pokemon from the Alola region.
Judging on how well groomed and strong this bear seemed to be, or the fact that they were right in the middle of a well-populated area, this Bewear most probably have a trainer. The real question is, where is it's trainer?

Jaz looked around with his peripheric vision, but he was certain that its trainer was not around if he was to deduce the situation, its trainer was probably still in the stadium, perhaps they'll just have to wait for awhile before the Bewear's trainer showed up and kept this innocent-looking beast under control.
Jaz tried to act natural as he faced the Bewear, hoping that he would not accidentally do anything that will irritate the beast. He soon noticed the Bewear was holding a piece of note in its paw all this time.
His gaze altered between the Beware's eyes and the note in its hand, Jaz then straightened its back and attempted to toss a few questions at the Bewear.

"So...where is your trainer? Is there anything I can do to help you?" He took in a deep breath before he asked softly, he was admittedly a little intimidated by the huge and relatively tall bear that stood gallantly right inform of him.

"Well, perhaps I can lead you back to your trainer, or something along the line."

"Deli...Deli......" The Deli bird narrowed its eyes and muttered in annoyance as it stared at the Bewear, cuddling with Jaz in his arms as it do so, it was still a little angry about the accident earlier.

"Do you mind to let me take a look at what's written on the note?"
Jaz asked before he stretched out a hand, assuming that the Bewear would let him checked the note in its hand.

Hello, my trainer's name is Reese and I'm Tourmaline. My trainer has sent me to get Daffodils at 168973 Tuko Blvd. I would like to purchase them, please and thank you.

"Bingo."
Jaz involuntarily nodded as he scanned through the note in the Bewear's hand.

"So your trainer is sending you on an errand, I see."
"Hm, I wish you good luck then, just try to watch out for little kids or Pokemon while you are at it okay?"

'168973 Tuko Blvd', that shop sounded really familiar to him as he stared at the note, but somehow he couldn't put his finger on it, it seemed like his memory just wouldn't coordinate.

"Daffodils, huh? I believe it's a stunningly beautiful flower, your trainer must have some great taste on the subject of flower."

"Sadly I don't get to see these flowers as often, well, it's sure is a shame right, Deli? Plants don't grow as often at my hometown, so vibrant tropical flowers like this sure is a rare sight for me."
"How I wish I can get one from the shop as souvenirs too......"

"Deli-Deli!!!"

The Delibird drew out a flower from its bag, and then there were two, and then there were three......chirping excitedly as it showed it to its trainer, its trainer, however, was left speechless at the sight of the flower in the Delibird's hand.

It's all coming back to him now, the memories started flowing like water from an opened tap as he suddenly recalled what exactly happened a the shop "168973 Tuko Blvd".

"Deli...you caused that commotion at the shop right?"
"I have no idea back then......"
"No wonder all the peoples start acting crazy, you turned that shop into a war zone......"

"For Arceus's sake...Deli......" Jaz put a palm on his fore head as he shook his head.
"How many time do I have to tell you to absolutely *not* toss money around and start grabbing whatever you want in the shop like it's your playground...that's just...ridculouse......" Jaz tried to hold back his frustration as he started grinding his teeth, absolutely defeated by what Deli had done.
"That's much worse than stealing."
"This is basically robbing, the only difference is you are making it rain in money while you are at it......."

The naive boy thought that lending the Delibird some money would aid in quenching its never ending thirst to collect whatever things that came into his sight, without stealing that is. However, what happened proof that he was wrong, very wrong, absolutely wrong.

"Urgggggg." The boy screamed with his mouth closed as he looked up to the sky, while the Deli bird curled up in his arms, playing around with the bouquet of flower in its grip, looking very happy about its collection.

Jaz exhaled his shoulder lowered, he turned to the bear as he tried to think of something to say.

"How should I put this......"
"You...don't have to have to go to that shop, I think it wouldn't be open for business today......"

"However, Deli here appears to have *plenty* of Daffodils with it, I suppose we can lend some to you." Jaz sighed as he mentioned that.

"I guess in a way, it's good luck for you."

"Deli. Can you hand the flowers to Mr. Bewear?"
Jaz turned to the Del bird in his arms and poked its beak, commanding it to hand the flowers to the Bewear that needed it.
The Delibird hesitated and hold on to the flowers in its hand, clinging onto the bouquet of flowers as it stared at the Bewear with its narrowed eyes, seemingly reluctant to hand in the flower.

"Deli, you are supposed to be a generous species... never mind that......"

"Bewear, I'll take these flower to your trainer, perhaps you can lead me to your trainer?"
Bum Bear Bum Bear

Last edited:
Jasmine was quite surprised by what had just gone down, one moment she was about to continue her first battle in the stadium and now before she knew it there was a rather powerful Icey tailed fox, who had let off a rather powerful beam. Murkrow seemed rather shaken by the beam, knowing that if it had been hit by said beam, it would have been taken out pretty quickly. At least the battle had given some insight to Jasmine about how much stronger she would need to get her pokemon, before they would be ideal, for the trials, thankfully she did have some time, which she would definitely use a lot of it to train. She didn't really say a word, just observing what had happened for quite some time.

Jasmine hadn't really realized the seemingly startled environment of the stadium until now, noticing how many people were making their ways out in a rather quick manor. She had listened to what her opponent had to say, just very curious, in the whole situation. She listened to the announcer, carefully, even when the mic sort of died out for a bit, before she merely said,

"Nice job Murkrow...." The bird merely let out a positive crow once more, before she returned the Flying Dark type from the Johto into it's duskball, after all she had caught it at night. In fact it had been just merely flying near her house for some reason, just outside the woods, she wasn't sure the reason, but since she was out and about on that night, she figured she'd catch it since she didn't have any flying types at the time, and Murkrow looked like a nice pokemon. As anyone could tell she was successful in capturing the bird, and since then she had been training it. She was sure with all of her hard work it would be come a Honchkrow yet, she looked forward to the day, so that it could unlock its full potential in battle and what not.

Jasmine then looked over at Warren with her seemingly red gaze, and she'd smile a bit at him, he had turned out to be a rather nice partner actually, he had been quite open minded to her plans which she appreciated, and he seemed to treat his pokemon well, perhaps she would attempt to at least talk to him, a bit.

"Thank you for battling with me, Warren, it was much appreciated, also you did a nice job out there." She'd merely say in a slightly warm tone now, praising him a bit, she'd then give him a faint smile of approval and appreciation. She was rather grateful for all that he'd done, it was nice to have found at least one seemingly genuinely kind person on this island already, she wondered how long her "Luck" would last so to speak.

Now jasmine had heard about the Museum, and she was actually interested in history, so that wouldn't be a bad place to go in actuality. It would give her something to do, perhaps she'd be able to recoop, from the battle, and then go and train some more, as she figured she'd need at least most of her team fully evolved in order to stand a chance with what she had to go against just recently. Or perhaps she could find out what Warren's plans were so to speak.

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

"Alright! Pancham lets get ready to end thiiii-AAAH! WATCH OUUUT!"
Just as warren had gotten riled up, and his eyes gleaming with a firey passion, an ice beam hit the stadium ground, effectively separating both teams.
"Heeeeh? What's this? What's going on?"
Warren scratched his beard in throught. He was running on an adrenaline high, and was stopped dead in his tracks, dampening his mood.

"C'mere Jotaro. Lemme look you over."
The panda waddled over almost, and stood with his arms out, letting warren examine every square inch of him. He took a beating, but nothing too bad. Definitely something that could be fixed with a stop to the Pokémon center.
"Do you feel a'right? You tired at all?"
He nodded with a "pan."
"Ahh... I have an idea."
He turned around and kneeled down, his back facing the panda.
"Hop on!"
The Pokémon stood. unsure if it was okay to board his trainers back.
"It's fine, climb on and I'll carry you! You did great today, you deserve a little bit of fun!"
He eventually climbed onto his back, clinging into his flannel shirt, making it to his trainer's neck where he dangled his legs below Warren's chin as he sat atop his shoulders.
"Atta boy! You chill there for a while."
The young Pancham pat warren's curly, styled hair like a child touching an object for the first time. It had a mareep like texture to it, making it feel cozy and fluffy.

The owner of the ninetails that ended the battle approached, and before he could rip them a new one, his inner siren engaged.
WARNING: GIRL DETECTED
INITIATE RESPECT MODE

"Oh, that's sweet of you to say! You handle your Pokémon quite well huh?"
Nodding once, he added:
"It's really not that big of a problem. A draw isn't exactly a win, but I'll take it over a loss any day, right?"
Smiling, he carefully listened in to the others conversation. As belle dropped the mic, it looked... bloody?

As people began to file out, he turned to his partner. He was caught off guard when she approached.
"Oh, hah, thanks. You maneuver your bird pretty well! That whole thing where he went up to avoid the aura sphere? Amazin-Oww! Knock it off up there!"
Pancham had been pulling at his head and beard hairs for a while. He promptly stopped when given the order.
"I gotta take this 'lil guy over to the Pokémon center, afterward we're gonna grab some lunch and maybe hit up the meuseum. Feel free to join, if you want."
Warren pulled out a brown leather wallet out of his back pocket.
"My treat."

Jasmine smiled a bit at Warren's comments praising her a bit, visibly. His pancham was rather cute, if she had to be honest too, ti was clear that he took care of his pokemon, quite well, as she had seen him giving him the Panda a ride. She supposed they both could train before the trials though, as it was clear that Warren's team wasn't in much better terms then hers was in terms of evolution. She figured there would be a point when she would need to steamline focus on that aspect so to speak, before the trials would begin.

Jasmine would gaze around a bit at the stadium some more, as she couldn't help but examine the seemingly beat up ground of the stadium, which she hadn't really paid much mind too before, until she had been given some time to really just look around, as she had been so enveloped in her battle, she had cut out most of her surroundings to say the least, from her train of thought. She couldn't help but wonder how many battles had occurred there, and how many trainers had bonded with their pokemon through battle in the very stadium she was standing it, it was a rather nice feeling in its own right. She was quite curious about the history of the island still.

Jasmine would merely nod in agreement a bit, "Indeed I'd take a draw over a lose too, though I wouldn't have minded some closure on that battle, I'm sure that we'll have the opportunity in the future..." She'd say matter of factly, not thinking too much more of it. She couldn't help but smile a bit though when Jotaro had been pulling at him a bit, but she'd quickly turn her focus back to him, her red gaze meeting him once more,

"It would be best if I went to the pokemon center, as well...I suppose I could join you, and since we are both going to the museum it seems.. that could work out..and I have been a bit peckish since I landed on this island...." She'd merely say, as all of it was true.

It seemed more and more logical to join Warren in actuality. The fact that he had offered to treat her out was a quite a nice gesture too..infact, he had been quite kind to her all along with the warning, agreeing to be her battle partner, and now offering to do more. I wouldn't want to inconvenience you at all!" she'd say in rather sincere fashion, really not wanting to burden Warren if he had really just wanted to go alone so he could attend to his own plans and what not.

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

"Great! It's settled then!"
Adjusting Jotaro with a grunt, he gestured toward the exit with his head.
"Oh, don't worry! If you were gonna inconvenience me, I wouldn't have offered! Lets get going. The lines are probably gonna get long soon."

He began to walk, being sure to make sure Jotaro was okay, and not slipping off. The Pokémon center was very close by, most likely due to the fact that Pokémon centers were the first thing trainers needed after a battle.
"It should be right over here."
He turned, making a beeline for the door the second he saw the familiar orange roof.
Entering the building Pancham's eyes widened with fear. He was terrified of Pokémon centers. Being separated from his trainer was enough, but the potions that stung on his wounds, the creepy white lights, the cold chairs and floor, and the scary machinery all filled him with anxiety.

Warren grabbed Pancham from behind him and held him with both hands.
"I'm gonna hand you over to the friendly nurse to get you fixed up, okay?"
He shook his head and planted it on his chest, blocking the words "GAME OVER" on his shirt.
"What's wrong? Is it scary?"
He looked up, nodding slightly.
"Aww, here I'll tell you what, if you're brave and let the nurse fix you up, you can get any desert you want after lunch. Ice cream... Malasada... whatever you want!"
He stoped to contemplate his choices. Was it worth it for a sweet treat? Could he fought the chemical smells in exchange for sweet ones?
He nodded slowly, locking in his decision.

Warren put him down, the small bear clinging into his owner's pant leg through the line. He picked him up at the front and handed him to the nurse. With a deep breath, Jotaro mustered all his courage and followed the nurse to get treated...

As he waited for thier Pokémon to get treated, warren posed a question to Jasmine.
"Sorry about that. he's like this every time... Anyway what brings you to the island?"

Jasmine followed diligently, looking around at the stadium for another time, with her red gaze wondering if she'd get a chance to battle their again with anyone before the trials, as practice does make perfect. Jasmine, before they went would let out Typhlosion once more, as she was used to just having him out of his ball quite frankly and it didn't seem there were laws around here against open pokemon in public so to speak outside of buildings. She still hadn't seen anything which would make her believe it was prohibited, which she was thankful for, as it would be odd to not have Typhlosion by her side most of the time, as he had been for quite a long time.

The Typhlosion would look around the pokemon center, a bit interested by the new terrain. The fire weasel would study its environment with a curious gaze, as it knew there were some differences, yet it felt familiar at the same time. The desk tops were quite clean everything seemed to be in tip top shape from the pokemon PC to the front desk, to everything in between. It would then look over at Warren, and kinda just look at him for a bit, not really doing much at all, while he spoke. It's main focus had been when Jotaro had been taken away for treatment, in actuality. Typhlosion would also look to see a chansey with a nurse hat on, he would walk over and begin to engage in a conversation of sorts it seemed with the pink pokemon, while he waited for his trainer and Warren to be finished here.

before following Warren out of it. "I am glad to hear you say that." She'd merely say, as the last thing she ever wanted to be was an inconvenience for, anyone. The Pokémon center looked a bit different then she remembered back in her region, perhaps it was because a lot of the buildings in her towns had been designed to blend in more with the Japanese eques traditional theme. Either way a pokemon center was a pokemon center. She did have Murkrow ready for the healing so to speak, whenever there would be availability until eventually the dark bird would be taken in for treatment relatively easily. She knew that the pokemon center would take good care of the bird.

She'd then turn to Warren and merely reply,

"I'm here for the trials...."

She couldn't help but wonder if Warren was also there for the trials, she was sure he'd be quite interesting to go against, after hearing what pokemon he had. He was also pretty good at battling too it seemed, she would be honored to go against him if that was the case. If he was, she knew that he'd know exactly what trials she was talking about. She sort of just stood next to him now, merely awaiting a reaction of sorts, to the information she had just bestowed upon him.

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

Situation: Poke center
-----

vle6jqdibq3uis3vx7qyixf7wqma5tgq_hq.jpg
Nurse Joy, or rather one of the many Joys happily lifted the pencham under its arm pits and held him up for a second, briefly looking over him with a careful eye. She nodded a few times and muttered a few things to herself as she prodded the little panda poke with her check up instruments. With a whistle a chansey came waddling over, saluting Joy with a cheerful inclination. " Chancy dear, one second, just have to check murkrow". The bird pokemon appeared on her examination table, a bit bewildered and spooked. Joy held a magnifying glass up to its singed skin and ruffled feathers. She nodded, taking a few notes before turning back to chansey. " Okay take pencham to wing 3, he'll be given a good scrubbin n have a few tests ran to check his physical condition. Murkrow here was slightly burned, so take him to the correct ward, k"? Chansey waddled to both pokes and grabbed both with one arm, cuddling both lovingly before hauling them off to their respective wards. Joy snickered before turning back to the trainers, who seemed to be enjoying their youth. She placed a hand over her lips with rosey cheeks and let them continue. From the sliding glass door arrived a peculiar visitor.

XSm6gzh.png
A dragonite flew just before the automated doors, pulling back when they opened on their own. It flinched while pulling back, watching them close again. It slowly tipped toed with trepidation, watching the doors slowly swing open again. He clapped a few times silently, with a shit eating grin plastered on his face. After a few moments he noticed Joy was smiling at him, making the embarrassed poke cough and stroll in like nothing happened. With one hand on its hat, it walked in flaunting its clothes and took a seat in the lobby, pretending to read a newspaper. Peeking out at everyone else, with shifty eyes on high alert.
hqdefault.jpg
Meanwhile a fleet of trucks with the fire symbol were driving through the city streets in a long concession, but only a few stopped by that particular poke center. Shortly following clearly not dragonite, were a gaggle of machoke dancing about with supply crates from the trucks. Joy simply nodded to the lead machoke, who was grunting while making a gesture to the employee only area of the center. She nodded softly and the dancing machokes brought 5x9 crates and boxes with different types of supply names on em: potions, poke chow, first aid, water. Joy on the other hand tapped the young couple as girl waited for an answer, " Sorry to interrupt you two, but it might get a little rowdy around here. If you would make sure to keep your pokeymawn in their balls, it'd be appreciated. We have parks, some for couples, if you want to bond with your pokes on such a lovely day".

Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon Loki777 Loki777

Pancham stayed silent, slightly trembling as to what was to come. He was handed off to a chancy and taken to a ward, where he was given a nice bath. The water was warm, and the shampoo smelled like fresh Oran berries.
... Was he being lulled into a false sense of security? Was this all a facade for the pain to follow...?
Not really. The tests weren't anything special. He was tested for vitals and such with a machine, and the only sensation he felt was the cold cuff around his arm, and the touch of the nurse.
Was he really scared of this before?
---
"O-oh, yeah! the trials! Riiight, uh-"
Before warren could dig himself into a deeper hole, a snappily dressed Dragonite entered the center. Reminding Warren of levi, who's presence had been somewhat silenced for a while. Could he grow to be like him one day?
"Is that a dregonite? How did it get clothes on? Let alone find ones that fit him... it's kinda cute, actually"
After a few machoke delivered boxes of what seemed to be supplies, Warren tuned to the nurse that spoke to the two.
"Oh. Uhh, we weren't a couple, actually. We just met a little while ago. B-but thanks for the idea!"
His cheeks burned a bright red...
"Man, how many people are gonna think we're a couple?"

Jasmine, obviously a bit disappointed, returned Typhlosion to his respected ball as was requested. It was fun while it lasted she supposed. It seemed that the rules were not as lenient as Johto was. though she supposed that was to be expected, as most regions had more areas where you had to keep your pokemon in their balls, considering the Johto was probably one of the most lenient regions, regarding this. Still though she would have much preferred if she could have kept her pokemon out, like she usually did.

Jasmine couldn't help but notice the trucks with her red gaze, and the fire symbol, as she watched the boxes come in as well. Seeing so many machoke reminded her that she should probably get a proper fighting type herself..if the opportunity arose. She was quite curious to what was going on, but it wasn't really any of her business she thought. It was most likely regular old supplies she figured. She couldn't help but look at the rather interesting dragonite, wondering how it got its clothing and what it's purpose was there as it was obviously no ordinary dragonite. She figured she'd have to investigate this group and this dragonite later..if she got the chance.

"I..honestly have no idea how it got clothing like that..but it is rather cute..." Jasmine would merely comment, in earnest. She did think the dragonite's clothing oddly suited it. Upon hearing the couple remark she couldn't help it, as a small blush came to her face..this time as she really wasn't expecting it at all. She didn't even bother answering the nurse, as Warren handled it appropriately. Though walking around in said park with Typhlosion sounded rather nice, even if she didn't really have someone which the nurse was implying to go with In that way.

"I'm..not sure..." Is all she'd reply to Warren, as she was a bit flustered from the whole experience...

Situation: Poke center, mid afternoon
---
vle6jqdibq3uis3vx7qyixf7wqma5tgq_hq.jpg
Joy eeped under her breath when she heard warren comment on her dragonite. When the trainers turned his attention back to her, dragonite appeared behind them, casting its domineering shadow over its target. Jasmine, although in its way, was not the ire of its rage. Its glowing eyes fixated on Warren, who called him dragonite. With nothing more than an exhale through its nose, a warm gust would send steam running down the boy's back. The angered dragonite didn't growl or move, just merely standing over him with its icy glare. Joy whistled however, wagging her finger at him. " now now NOT Dragonite, that's not nice. He didn't know your name". The dragon poke's eyes welled with tears,but joy didn't budge. With her hands at the hip, she scowled at her companion. " Now you go and think about what you've done. No treat". Dragonite turned in a hurry flailing its tail without regard for others as it dashed out of the pokecenter with a gloomy expression. " uhh I'm sAARRRR-----EEEEEE".

chansey-nurse-joy.gif
Chansey, who had waddled in moments prior, was patiently waiting for Joy to quit teasing the youngsters while tapping its feet. As dragonite left the hospital, the pink puffball of joy became as red as a strawberry and smacked its trainer back to reality. Joy took a moment to recover, closing her eyes in shame. "Forgive my teasing. Your pokemon are ready to be go". Chansey scoffed at Joy and walked out with a stretcher, wheeling out both the panda poke pencham and the sly murkrow out as good as new. Pencham had a ribbon its head, one it tried removing. But everytime he did, chansey would glare at him with a deathly gaze. Joy reached under her desk and pulled out two maps of the general layout of the island. Toward the center was the main stadium where all the action would be televised for the audience throughout the competition. Behind it was the willowing woods, which encompassed most of the island including the now stump of a volcano Mt. Tukohama and the main city port of tuko. At vary places on the map were landmarks such as the museum of natural history, the port city, district of commerce, and the familiar battle stadium.

She offered both with a smile. " Please accept these complementary maps. Is there anything else I can do for you today"?

Loki777 Loki777 Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

Warren stood on edge as he felt dragonite's presence approach. Did he do something wrong? A chill shot down his back the moment he felt that gust of air on his neck. He span on his heel to face the dragon. He wanted to appologise but didn't know what he had to say sorry for...
"...Is he mad I called him drago-"
Warren quickly stopped himself before he said anything else. He kinda felt bad for the guy...
"Sorry Mr. Dragonite sir!"
He turned back to nurse joy, relatively sure crisis was diverted.
"Oh hey! Jotoaro and murkrow are back!" Warren grabbed his brave little Pokémon and held him as if he were a toddler.
"You were brave! I promised you, you can get any desert you want!"
And suddenly, the bow was all worth it.
Warren grabbed the map Joy was so nice to give him and Jasmine.
"Oh! Thank you!"
He slotted it in between his fingers and shook his head.
"I think were good, but thanks! Now, we'd better get going. Thanks again!"
Gesturing for Jasmine to follow, he sat pancham back on his shoulders and unfolded the map.
"Ohh! There's a plethora of places to choose from... where do you wanna go? Remember it's on me!"
Pancham shot him a glare as he took off the bow.
"...as long as they have desert."

In all honesty, Jasmine was a bit off put by the dragonite, even if its behavior wasn't directed at her. All it did was really make her more curious then before what It's purpose was. She figured that she'd have to investigate such later if the opportunity arose, even if she may not ever see said dragonite again. Jasmine would then turn to see that Murkrow had been restored to health. His burns were healed, his red eyes gazed back at her own. The Murkrow let out a rather cheery crow before going to her, She'd give the bird a pat on the head, before returning it to its pokeball. She also couldn't help but notice the bow on Pancham which made her smile faintly, as it was rather cute in its own way.

Jasmine merely nodded in agreement regarding Warren's statement about them being all set. It seemed that now that they had received their pokemon back, they would be all set for the most part. Plus this town map was bound to come in handy. As her pokegear wasn't really equipped for this area, although it did allow her to make calls to an extent to people she had registered in it, if she had a signal, which wasn't guaranteed everywhere naturally. Perhaps she'd be able to enter the map into her gear at some point? She wasn't sure if there was anywhere she'd be able to update it, but she'd figure that she'd find someplace sooner or later that had the appropriate patch. Though she wasn't sure what regions even had said workshops besides her own, since the pokegear was an invention which was created in the Johto.

In actuality Jasmine felt quite fortunate that Warren was allowing her to go out and join him somewhere. He was quite a pleasant fellow, probably one of the nicest she'd met on the Island so far. She figured they should go somewhere to eat first, as he had promised pancham desert and what not, and she was a bit peckish herself. Other areas on the map such as the museum and the park which had been discussed were definitely areas of interest to her as well. As she, enjoyed walking out with her pokemon, and she was interested in history.

"Perhaps...Sukiyabashi Jiro?...if you don't mind..I mean we could go somewhere else...naturally..Its just that its bound to have desert, and it isn't that far from here." Jasmine was merely trying to take a logical approach as well it seemed. She figured why not go somewhere which would serve familiar traditional food like her home region? If Warren wasn't a fan they could always go somewhere else. She'd then kinda just look at Warren and Pancham hoping that she had said something right over the course of that dialogue she had spouted, rather gingerly.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

"What was that? Sue-key-yah-bah-she Jee-row?"
Looking at the map, he found it and pointed at it with his index finger.
"Ah-ha! Sukiyabashi Jiro! Sounds like a great idea."
Warren handed the map to Pancham. Above him.
"Do you mind guiding us there?"
Pancham gladly nodded, and pointed forward.
"Alright! You lead the way."
He took off in that direction trying to keep a steady pace. Pancham kept swinging his feet, them landing on warren's chest.
He only gave the map to distract Pancham from becoming restless. The restaurant was very close by.
"This is a Jhoto style place, right? Ive always anted to go to jhoto but Ive just never been."
As they got close, the resturant's aromas encapsulated the area in pleasant smells.
"Ooh... I think you made a good choice... lets get a seat, yeah?"

Situation: @ Sue-key-yah-bah-she Jee-row
___
Tuko island is known as a tourist spot, famous for its rich lore, sunny weather, warm beaches, and tropical landscape. It's one of the only islands in the chain suitable for tourism, a veteran city indeed.
However, even during the annual challenge league it too, found itself strained by the larger influx of people making the pilgrimage to the island. Today being the first day contestants and audience
members alike could come to the island chain for the competition, meant people were flooding the island. They were being ferried in by the hundreds every hour, with people toward the harbor being a
battlefield just to get to the restroom. Let alone freely exploring the island in the opening day. Amongst that chaos was a familiar face, who happened to get separated from his pals during the lunch
rush. He wasn't none too bothered by it and it'd give him a chance to hopefully pick up on a lady or two without his buddies ruining the mood. Unfortunately he was caught in the dining district and didn't know what to do particularly, with the crowd fully of angry soccer moms and drunken fools enjoying the liquor a bit too much. Then it hit him, across the river of people was a sight for sore eyes. He grinned, readying himself on top of a table and leapt off it, using bigger fellas in the crowd to hop across the street and into a traditional johto restaurant. He rolled in and found himself skidding across the slippery floor, to find an angry waiter and ornery sushi chef waiting his grisly knife at him. He nervously laughed and bowed to the staff profusely before getting in line, only to find himself just behind his pal from the ferry, Warren.

Chopper.png
He gave Warren a hearty slap on the shoulder and his lady friend one as well. " Aye...uhhwah, dang did'int catch yer name las' time man. but nev'rtheliss I know who ya are, Romeo. The knight in shining armor, and yer his princess". He winked at Jasmine with a shit eating grin, getting closer as he wrapped his arm around their necks. " T'wuz a great match ye two a'hd today,but now yer celebs. Errone who's enny'one is talking about the newbie couple who stood up to the battle witch, Belle". With his arms still wrapped around the couple's shoulders, he put his wrist watch in view for all three of them to see and whistled. The watch was a square with a leather band which wrapped around his wrist. The watch didn't respond, so the biker glared at it. " Seireira, I know yer thar". The watch blurped, with the polygon outline of a woman with its hands at its hips, staring back at em. " What do you want cliff"? He grimaced, " C'mon babe, don't bust mah balls. Please bring up the island news or I'll toss'ya in the ocean". The polygon mistress shuttered before bringing up the island's webpage, with the smiling couple front in center: Love TRIUMPHS OVER EVIL, Romeo saves his Juliet!

" yer both fam'us, hope ya don't regrit it".

Loki777 Loki777 Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

0e3a6ae83860f9e7bced01b75ad4b0d5--cute-anime-boy-anime-guys.jpg

Jesse Marino~

Current Status: Walking about
Pokemon out:Leo(Umbreon)

A young man walked the streets of Tuko Island in awe. His arms were filled with the lithe body of an umbreon, whom seemed content with it's position. As the scent of food caught their attention, the duo made their way toward it's source with a silent agreement. Find some good food, eat it, and then find a spot to let the others stretch after the long trip. As he walked towards a restaurant specializing in Johto cuisine, he heard mumbling about a battle that took place recently.

Leo decided to let his master know of his disappointment in missing a chance to battle with a quiet grumble.
Smiling, Jesse gave his friend a scratch behind the ears.

"S'alright Leo. We'll get our chance some time. It's why we're here after all. Soon enough, we'll be on the field again. But first some food alright? Then we can head to a park and you can spar a bit with Blake and Mikal."

Looking at the restaurant, he tried to gauge how busy it was. He didn't want to get caught in a line for hours at a time. That would be a waste of time he could spend practicing or playing with his Pokemon. As he stood on the sidewalk, he pondered the amount of people with a thoughtful look on his face.

Last edited:
Jasmine was actually fairly impressed with the place, despite its overtone of rowdiness she was sure that she still picked the right place, if the food was good that is. She wasn't surprised to hear that Warren hadn't been to her home region, as it wasn't like people from further regions usually just suddenly upped it and went "I want to go to the johto! with out specific reasons. Usually they'd want to explore the region and what not, perhaps catch some Pokémon that were in the region. One benefit the region did have was that it had a lot of places for tourists to go if they wanted to experience a more Japanese esque region. The Architecture drew a lot of people in in actuality. And then naturally you had the legends of the dog trio going through the region, and the legendary birds. Many people liked to visit the now burned tower where it was said that legendary pokemon had met up in before.

As Jasmine looked around further she could see the johoto, the traditional Japanese theme was in full effect in this restaurant, the exterior showcased it quite well as did the furniture, and what Jasmine hoped, food.

"Ah..If you ever have the time, I think it'd be a nice place for you to visit, it's my home region, and I actually enjoyed growing up theres a lot to do and see, but then again I guess lots of regions have a lot of things to do and see, but there isn't any region that is quite like it." Jasmine merely commented at that information that had been bestowed upon her.

"Its a nice region to spend time with pokemon because they are really lenient regarding laws which regard walking around with your pokemon, and there are plenty of parks to visit too..."

"Though I'd have to say this Island is definitely a nice change of scenery.." She'd continue, this was probably the most she'd spoken for quite some time, but something just felt easy when it came to talking to Warren. She felt rather relaxed now, that much of the action had died down. She'd merely smile at Warren a bit warmly now, as she heard his seat suggestion she'd perk up a bit and nod. Naturally, they'd wait in line to be seated, until suddenly some fellow had made contact with warren and herself.

Jasmine listened too the guy, and couldn't help but blush after hearing what had been going on..also had this guy had too much to drink? he sounded a bit slurred to her..naturally she wouldn't ask him, as she was quite used to people drinking in her region and staying up, due to the culture being a drinking one by nature. Still the thought of her and Warren and news...

"O-oh..really?.." She'd merely let out after..hearing his spiel.

Bacon is fluffy Bacon is fluffy Scrubnoppon Scrubnoppon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back