• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice A Pokemon Adventure

Cool!

Okay, @folclor, @KalenNighteyes, I think we can get started. As it says in the opening, you start at the site of a plane crash with a bunch of unopened pokeballs around you. When you pick one up, I'll roll a few invisible GM dice to determine what pokemon you have, it's nature, and starting level. I'll put that info in a Spoiler tag in the pokemon's intro post.

Changed my character's weight since apparently it wasn't correct at all for someone 5'10" ... Multiple sources confirmed. *sigh* Sometimes I wish I was a girl so I knew this shit :P

KalenNighteyes said:
Changed my character's weight since apparently it wasn't correct at all for someone 5'10" ... Multiple sources confirmed. *sigh* Sometimes I wish I was a girl so I knew this shit :P
That reminded my I needed to edit. I was making a male character then changed my mind, and forgot to include the weight change.

KalenNighteyes said:
@TommyGun15 Are we on an island or in the middle of a country or is there some kind of civilization near by? I wanna make sure of this before I post what I've written :P
We are in a forest. That is all our characters know at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back