• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Plethora of Naruto Plots

ithinkinstories

Literary Profiler
So, I will be really straight forward and simple. I am looking for people to help me write out Naruto characters in places different than the ninja world, in different roles. I have a few different ideas you can choose from and help me sharpen:

Edit: Some of these can work in the regular canon-verse, and I'm willing to stick to that for one or two different stories.

This idea is based on Mirror's Edge. The new regime in Tokyo (or we can pick a different city, like New York, or something. I'm not a purist about it) is bringing the hammer down on what isn't illegal, by the letter of the law. The police are told to apprehend the people that carry out the secret requests of big businesses and those with high influence. It's mostly just retrieving private information that they deem unharmful, and occasionally stolen goods, but nothing that would label them as criminals. Now there are whispers of dealings behind closed doors about the new election for mayor, and what the two warring candidates will do if elected. Minato Namikaze is the favorite to win, with his aim to keep the city as free as it has always been. Orochimaru is his opponent, out to change many policies that will slowly turn things upside down. His organization of thugs and crooked business men have been pushing the citizens to think that the runners are dangerous, which has forced the hand of the current mayor.

Now, the runners have to fight even harder to stay hidden while carrying out their missions, as well as try to expose Orochimaru as the snake he is.

This is less hashed out than the others, but it involves stopping a war between two kingdoms, Konoha and Suna, who are about to inaugurate their new kings.

This is just a funny little idea that everyone has some quirk that another person possesses the opposite to help balance them out. Unlike a soulmate au, these people may have the least romantic/friendly/what have you capability ever. Or, they may have the most. Up for us to decide which pair gets what!

Okay, if you were tickled by the title of this one at all, then good on ya, mate. It's really one we can just screw around with incorporating music, kind of like a Naruto version of Glee, but not exactly. XD Won't be surprised if no one takes me up on this. The only appeal I can imagine is the chance to share music tastes with each other, and we can really do whatever the Hell we want with it.

I stumbled across this hilarious fan fiction where four Naruto couples were on a game show that their senseis tricked them into. It was like the Newlywed game, except they were just dating. Figure out what questions they were getting asked. XD Anyway, I want to see if there are other game shows we can put them in that will have us laughing our asses off. Games like Baggage, The Chase, or anything you may have seen on Whose Line is It Anyway are just a few ideas.

I've recently come up with ideas for stories like A Cinderella Story, or Beastly. I don't copy those story lines exactly, so it's a lot of fun to come up with our own ideas!

There you have it! A few ideas that go from focused to downright insane, which you have to admit is the Naruto series and most anime in general. Comment below, or I prefer PMs.

Just so you're aware, I have an OC I have developed so well, I really have a hard time not writing her in. If you want details to decide whether or not that bothers you, PM me and I'll give you her character sheet.

Another note: I am a woman who believes in fairy tales, so romance is always desired, not required. Unless any of you want it to be, it will NEVER be the main focus, just a side plot. Oh, and I love doubling!

Now I will ask you to write a poem ending with "...was tentacles all along," to prove you read this all the way through... Nah, just kidding. Tell me your favorite Disney quote by which character!

Okidoodles! I send you on your way, whatever your decision may be!
Good luck travelers, and beware. There be monsters out there.

Last edited:
I like all of these plots and have experience with Naruto,i can Roleplay just about any character you want with a few exceptions. And my favorite Disney quote is "I'm a maiden,I'm in Distress. I can handle it" Megara from Hercules

It has been awhile since I looked at this, but I'm still dying to try these out! And I desperately need new friends to talk outside of the role play with. I'm a sad fluff.

Here's a starter for a soulmate au I've been thinking of:

Naruto stared at the faint mark on his hand, so light in colour that it wouldn't have been noticed if one hadn't been looking for it. It told him that the first time she would touch him would be delicate, and he wondered if it would be an accident. It was in such an accessible location, anyone could reach it. He may never know who she was or is for sure...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back