• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Pirate's Life For Me (Reboot)

Kyon

The Straight Man
Welcome to A Pirate's Life For Me! In the world of Hellsmount, a land swarmed by rivalling pirates searching for the treasure of several distant lands, every pirate across the distant seas is looking for the treasure of Hellsmount, also known as the Aronim Jewels. Legend has it that the Aronim Jewels were once hidden by an Indian tribe after fighting in a great war between the people of Ayimir and Mantius. Ever since, the pirates of Hellsmount have searched and searched every inch of Hellsmount to find its location.

Would anyone be interested in joining a reboot of a pirate RP that I created a while back? It was a lot of fun before, and I'd like to start it back up if there is enough interest.

CS: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-pirates-life-for-me-cs.342411/

Last edited:
Welcome to A Pirate's Life For Me! In the world of Hellsmount, a land swarmed by rivalling pirates searching for the treasure of several distant lands, every pirate across the distant seas is looking for the treasure of Hellsmount, also known as the Aronim Jewels. Legend has it that the Aronim Jewels were once hidden by an Indian tribe after fighting in a great war between the people of Ayimir and Mantius. Ever since, the pirates of Hellsmount have searched and searched every inch of Hellsmount to find its location.

Would anyone be interested in joining a reboot of a pirate RP that I created a while back? It was a lot of fun before, and I'd like to start it back up if there is enough interest.
I'd Join!

Sweet! Btw, I'll just be keeping two ships for now until they begin to fill up. Then I may add another pirate ship or maybe even a Navy ship

"Aye' matey! I be back in if ye' salty sea dogs be wantin' meh' joining in on ye' voyage for treasure!~"

32b4b21ac817764f56679121f4a17f5e170bc268_hq.gif
Kyon Kyon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back