• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Pirate's Life For Me (One Piece Search)

StarDeux

Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
aaf75d47ec47355e8cdf40ba4d716db56b00bc83.gif
Hi all! I'm StarDeux and I have major, major One Piece brain rot right now! Normally I do long, multifandom based search threads but today we got one thing on the menu and one thing only: pirates!
Originally this was only for the Live Action One Piece, but I've officially fallen into One Piece hell and have started my journey down the anime if that's more your style.
Arc I'm currently on: Skypiea

About me:
  • StarDeux
  • she/her
  • 15 years of roleplay experience
  • comfortably writes 3-5 paragraphs per reply
  • Has a cute dog - will send pictures of her on request <3
  • Happily writes any and all genders
  • Doodles ocs for fun
Looking for:
  • Someone 18+
  • 3-5 paragraphs per reply
  • open and friendly communication!
  • oc/canon
  • m/f or f/f ships

With how expansive and open OP is as a world, I figure we can plot something out together! I'm happy to write adventures with the Going Merry crew, the Marines, some villains, or just pirates we make up whole cloth! I'm also more than willing to write any canon character from the show - and if you want to drag in a non live action character, give me a bit of time to research about them and I'll try my best!

So if you're wanting some stretchy pirate shenanigans - DM me! I'm happy to hear from you

Last edited:
Hey there, friend. I would like to do a one piece rp, if you’re still interested of course!

hey mkuchiha mkuchiha i'm always looking for more one piece! feel free to dm me and we can start plotting something out (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back