• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A picture of us (photographer x jock)

SkimMilk

Roleplay Type(s)
Minors do not interact

~ ~ Table of contents ~ ~

1. Triggers
2. Plot
3. Characters
4. Information about the universe
5. Additional info regarding the rp
6. Rules

~ ~ ~

Triggers:
-
~ ~ ~

Genre:
Slice of life, romance, possible comedy
~ ~ ~

Plot:
YC was a student, and while he chose a major that was supposed to be useful in terms of creating a solid career, his true passion was always photography.
YC attended a photography club. A part of him wished he could do that for a job, and he tried to score some side-gigs. But since he wanted to get into fashion photography, he knew it would be difficult. Still, he tried. He met with the person who led the club and asked them to evaluate his portfolio. They looked through it, and while they stated that YC was genuinely good, he didn’t have appropriate pictures for the industry he wanted to get it. They suggested something more experimental and more high fashion like. The both of them discussed some ideas, and when it came to finding a potential model MC’s name was suggested. The photography teacher thought he had the right look for the project. He was handsome, well built and he had striking blue eyes. And while he was good-looking, he was an ass. YC and he didn’t get along and tended to squabble. But... It seemed worth it for YC to just swallow his pride, if that meant he could get a shot at actually doing photography as a job. So, he approached MC, promising him some payment for the job.
MC agreed. YC got his photos done and he prepared a new portfolio. He sent it out, and it turned out to be a success. He was offered some opportunities, except... They didn’t just want him. They wanted him and his model.
~ ~ ~

Characters:
Yours: A photographer, college age

Mine:

Elliot Miller
22 years old
Student
190cm tall, black hair, blue eyes, fit
Confident, passionate, athletic, disciplined, sociable, independent, strong-willed, impatient, vindictive, protective, rebellious, honest
He’s a jock, and is a part of the university’s football team
He likes to party
He does fairly well at school, but he’s not a top student

~ ~ ~

Information about the universe:

Current times

~ ~ ~

Additional info regarding the rp:
So the idea would be that the two guys don’t get along, and mc doesn’t really want to be a model. It'd be hate to love kind of a deal. And I thought it’d be fun if in the rp they’ve dealt with some eccentric, odd people too (for a comedic value), but not only ofc, I’d like it to be a mix of experiences

I'm open to rp on discord, if that's what you prefer

~ ~ ~

Rules:

Be 18+

Write semi-lit at least, preferably lit or more

~ ~ ~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back