• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Pet's Journey

Crimson Rose

Elder Member
Pets, people love them and they love people just the same. Now typically when it comes to multi-family based role plays it’s all about the humans and the little furry friends get swept aside. Well, not this story, for this little roleplay is all for the furbabies!

This is a tale about a group of pets who lived the time of their lives with their humans in the small cul de sac they all called home. Where they spent all day playing, to their heart's content, sleeping the night away in their cozy little beds or curled up beside their favorite human for the night. No matter what the situation these animals would always have their humans back and each other. Going to the ends of the earth just to make their humans smile. That is until one day the humans are all away at a sports game, and the pets are all talking with one another up until a strange green van began creeping into their neighborhood. Only a few of the animals managed to getaway.

Now those who were caught are now stuck dumped in the middle of nowhere from some bitter rude man. With no clue on how to get home or where to go, but they were determined to get home.

This roleplay is heavily influenced by the incredible journey, and its remakes homeward bound. About a group of pampered pets with the love of their humans determined to make their way home regardless of what others thought. Facing the wildlife that was before them and all the other harsh things heading their way home.

Facts and rules:
  1. Yes, the pets can talk to each other but when humans hear them they just hear animal noises.
  2. Yes, small animals that aren’t cats or dogs are allowed, except for fish.
  3. You may have up to 3 characters.
  4. Four lines at least.
  5. lgbtqia+ friendly
  6. Yes being active is good, do not however spam, everyone should have so much time to view the posts instead of getting washed out by spammers.

Family #1’s pets.

1. Medium Dog: _Exodus_ _Exodus_

2. Puppy: Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

3. Cat (Male): NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

4: Bunny: Taken by me

Family #2

5. German shepherd: AquaMarie AquaMarie

6. Mama Cat (Female): Cosmos Cosmos

7. Kitten (Male, Not born yet): Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

8. Kitten (Female, Not born yet): Taken by me

Family #3

9. Old dog: Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

10. Small dog: AquaMarie AquaMarie

11. Bird: MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

12. Hamster: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Family #4

13. Lizard: BluEndings BluEndings

14. Turtle: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

15. Large dog: Taken by me.

16. Snail: NighttimeForest NighttimeForest

17: Monkey: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
you do! but i'm in way too many rps atm, i gotta post for lots including yours lol. I'm a busy soap, so sorry ❤

I'll take mum kitten if she can be preggo again I know strange request but oddly enough it ain't my first rodeo with a pregnant kitty and kinda wanna pull that character out again? :3

I'll take mum kitten if she can be preggo again I know strange request but oddly enough it ain't my first rodeo with a pregnant kitty and kinda wanna pull that character out again? :3
She can be pregnant in the future, cause she's already got kittens in the RP. Or the two kittens aren't born yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back