• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a partner search, i suppose!!

Waraeru

lee taemin stan
hint: scroll on the circles

Intro + What you can expect from me.

hey-o im ethan and im sixteen and i decided to finally make a partner search despite being on this site for almost 3 years, because i'm trying to overcome my crippling anxiety. imma list off some stuff about myself that might hopefully(?) interest you guys and get people to roleplay with me

- as i said previously, i'm 16. i know a lot of people prefer partners to be 18+, which i totally understand, so i thought i'd get that bit out the way

- despite not using it here or in ooc, i do have good grammar and know how to use capitals. i promise <3

- i live in england and my time zone is gmt

- i favour mxm pairings. i also enjoy fxf but mxf is out of my wheelhouse, sorry.

- im no magic deity of bbcode but i like to make things look somewhat decent, so i prefer roleplaying in threads. pms are alright too, but i probably won't do anything offsite

- measuring post length in paragraphs is dumb because the size of a paragraph is relative. my posts will almost always be 200 words+

- i have school work, kickboxing sessions and i'm just a trash person because of procrastination issues, so feel free to yell at me for not posting. i normally post weekly at the very least

- i don't double, i'm a sucker for picking a favourite pairing

- fluff?? angst?? hell yeah. smut??? you nasty and you need jesus

- i have 0 triggers whatever that means

- i love ooc so much please be my friend

- i'm open to fandom roleplays that i haven't listed, but i will only use ocs

- i swear a lot im so sorry i know some people don't like that so disclaimer

What I expect from you.

aw, boo. rules, i know, i'm sorry

- i don't have an age rule or whatever because if i did i'd be a hypocrite

- please have good grammar. i don't expect you to be perfect but i do prefer more advanced roleplaying

- mirroring my posts would be great but i'll work with anything that isn't a oneliner honestly

- p l e a s e use realistic faceclaims

- brainstorm with me!! i can't create every detail and plotline by myself in a roleplay

- i would prefer it if you were open to ooc chat

- if you aren't enjoying stuff, please tell me instead of just vanishing!! i totally understand and will not be mad or upset

- roleplays are not limited to the plot ideas i listed!!! i'm open to a lot of things, hit me with ideas!!

MxM plot overviews.

Rising Tides, Crashing Skies (Fantasy)
Muse A and Muse B, two highly renowned pirate captains, of whom each governs and rules over their own territories of the ocean. When each of their respective reigns is threatened by a common enemy, they are forced to unite and fight together in order to protect their kingdoms.

Forgotten (Realistic / Modern)
After a suicide attempt prompted by severe childhood trauma, Muse A lands in a hospital, with only fragments of their memory intact. Muse B, who has been Muse A's closest friend and secret lover is so overwhelmed by the events that when asked by a hazy Muse A who they are and why they're familiar, they panic say they are Muse A's boyfriend.

Sparring Partners (Realistic / Modern)
Muse A, an accomplished martial artist for his young age and the coach of a small kickboxing club in his university, comes into contact with Muse B, an arrogant beginner to the club who boldly challenges Muse A in a sparring session.

Tightrope (Realistic / Modern)
Muse A was an orphaned child, sold off to a circus for a cheap profit. Abused and neglected for years, Muse A's life changes when the circus he belongs to commits a trade deal with a rival circus. Muse B, the co-owner of the rival circus is horrified when he witnessed the mistreatment of Muse A and offers to buy him from the circus, offering him a new and better life in the rival circus.

World's End (Fandom / Futuristic) (Pacific Rim inspired)
When the entirety of planet Earth is under threat from giant, otherworldly beasts, originating from a dimensional rift at the bottom of the ocean, it's Muse A and Muse B's job as new recruits in the Pan-Pacific Defense Corps to pilot immense robots, in order to protect the world from being colonized and destroyed by these creatures.

FxF plots and ideas.

Order of the Lotus (Fantasy)
The organization known as the Order of the Lotus, is a mythical group of women that watches over and protects the people of Ancient China. When an arcane threat rises to power and slaughters the Order, the only survivors, Muse A, a legendary warrior, and the Order's newest recruit, Muse B, must join together to protect humankind and their own legacy.

Rewind (Realistic / Modern)
Some time after their boyfriend passed away, Muse A stumbled across an ancient relic that allows them to bend time and space itself. In Muse A's grief, they travel back in time, trying to save their boyfriend. Being inexperienced and unstable, Muse A falls through time, before meeting another time traveler, Muse B.

Huntress (Realistic / Modern)
An intensively trained assassin, Muse A, is tasked by a client to kill Muse B, another assassin whose reputation precedes them. Muse B's gifted with such deadly efficiency that their existence is merely an urban myth. Muse A manages to track down Muse B, but doesn't expect to fall in love with the assassin they were paid to kill.

Starcrossed (Futuristic)
Muse A, the commander of a fleet of spaceships, discovers a stowaway, Muse B, on her ship in the middle of a treacherous mission. Outraged by the inconvenience and the audacity Muse B had to pull such a stunt, Muse A imprisons Muse B. However, as time passes, Muse B's charm grows on Muse A, until they're pardoned for their crimes.

For Glory (Fandom) ( Heavily Harry Potter inspired)
It's time for the Triwizard Tournament. Muse A, a student from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic has traveled with her school to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Both her and Muse B, a Hogwarts student, meet each other when putting their names in the Goblet of Fire, before both being chosen to represent their respective schools.

code by pasta pasta and a tiny bit by Waraeru Waraeru

hrrrrng shameful bump

also, story time / explanation of why im a terrible person
okay so last week i had exams and kind of went off the grid and didn't reply to a lot of people and im really sorry but hi im back now and ready to roleplay and do things <3

Hey! I'm definitely interested in your 'Tightrope' plot! Mind if I PM you? ^^

hi! i love the plots order of the lotus! i also have other ideas as well. i'm sure we'll get along, just shoot me a pm~ <3

I cannot begin to tell you, how great your thread is! The coding is absolutely gorgeous!! Love the circles!!

ooO! interesTEDDDD!!
Forgotten (Realistic / Modern)
After a suicide attempt prompted by severe childhood trauma, Muse A lands in a hospital, with only fragments of their memory intact. Muse B, who has been Muse A's closest friend and secret lover is so overwhelmed by the events that when asked by a hazy Muse A who they are and why they're familiar, they panic say they are Muse A's boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back