• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A one-punch man roleplay

Like if I made a roleplay based around one-punch man would anyone be interested? Like we'd have the standard heroes as well as villain's and both would be playable. I wouldn't really have a centralized plot or anything, I'd likely just have a few specific events/arcs like the anime. Like the the meteor falling from the sky/giant fish dudes. Events and things like that essentially, nothing too serious, just for some silly fun.

fushiis said:
you can count me in on this xD
i lovelovelove the manga, sdfghjkl;
:o Sweet, I didn't know about it until the anime, but after I saw the first episode I binge-read the manga. xD

Ok, cool dude! I will write up something soon! :D What are the number rankings that are taken by the current A-ranks? (Just so I know, and if they ever return.)

Ryandurbur said:
Ok, cool dude! I will write up something soon! :D What are the number rankings that are taken by the current A-ranks? (Just so I know, and if they ever return.)
I'm not sure. You can check on the thread, just click the character-sign up tab and you can see everyone's profiles! I don't require you put one, you can just type in A-rank in the profile and leave it like that if you'd like.

I posted it! Do I have to wait to be accepted? Btw, sorry for such a bland or short Biography. I just kind of came up with it on the spot, so my bad if it's a tad sloppy. xD I am just really anxious to jump into the RP.

Ryandurbur said:
I posted it! Do I have to wait to be accepted? Btw, sorry for such a bland or short Biography. I just kind of came up with it on the spot, so my bad if it's a tad sloppy. xD I am just really anxious to jump into the RP.
Yup. By the way you can just post in the out of character chat if you have any questions/wanna plot with other RPers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back