• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Not so Merry Christmas

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
It's Christmas time and as much as I love the Holiday season sometimes I get tired of the feel good, warm, and fuzzy stories. Halloween is over and therefore the dark twisted stories go out the window. Not for me!

Anyways I usually stick with medieval fantasy or modern but am adaptable to anything and willing to go outside of my comfort zone. I have been having high amounts of anxiety that this so called joyous season brings, and to fight off the anxiety antics I need a good well thought provoking dark story to submerge myself into.

Nothing triggers me but keep to site rules (self explanatory I should think). The darker the better, the more twisted the better. (Nothing like a psycho killer murdering someone with Hark Hear the Bells being played in the background). I'm looking for someone who can put me on the edge of my seat and expose all vulnerable positions. It's no fun when I'm more edgy than my partner and they can't seem to keep up. :(

So a bit about my writing style and then on to some pairings and plots. I tend to post match my partner but generally will do 3-5 paragraphs depending what I am given. The longer the better if it is juicy. I don't like long posts for the sake of long posts. It better have some meat in it. I Also don't like putting good effort in a well written 5 paragraph only to be responded with one (Unless you can cover everything that happened in my post in a one paragraph ordeal). Quality over Quantity but use common sense. I don't want to be lazy about it. Writing is extremely easy with me and I like a partner who can keep me challenged and motivated.

-Pairings- (what we all have been waiting for)
Never thought this was an actual thing until I saw multiple threads list out pairings and noticed they seem to be more successful in their partner search... interesting.

Debtor x Collector
Assassin x Victim
Rich x Poor
Scientist x Experiment
Hunter x Hunted

Reply here or send me a PM if you ware interested in any of these or have your own thoughts. These are just pairings that can be used in various plots.

Debtor x Collector
Assassin x Victim
Rich x Poor
Hunter x Hunted

Hey there :) I’m interested in these :) perverted role is the bolder one

I’d absolutely love to write with you!
I love long term stories, I’m a huge sucker for darker romantic stories. Sometimes I even surprise myself with the things that spring onto the page, If maybe you’d wanna work on something let me know!!(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back